Messages received July 19-22 2012

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
Geoff
Family

Messages received July 19-22 2012

Post by Geoff »

Divine Love Retreat 2012 – Messages Received.
July 19 – 22, 2012
Gibsons, B.C., Canada

Jesus

….My children, isn’t love wonderful and as you come together to be together in love and you open your hearts to one another and be in the light of God’s love together and acknowledging the beauty that is within each soul here and the grace of God flows upon you and amongst you. You are creating bonds of love that shall last for all eternity my children, bonds of love that cannot be broken. As children of God’s love you shall walk the path together. In love you shall support one another in love for God’s love is eternal my children, and as you receive this divine essence in abundance you will walk upon the divine path for all eternity in this journey to at-onement to the Creator.

Be assured that we have brought you together so that you may find comfort in one another that you may acknowledge your efforts together and individually to be with the Father to pursue the love, and there is no need for despair or loneliness or fear or frustration. There is only room for love my children. Release all that is not in harmony with the Creator’s love for truly you walk the divine path, you are with the Creator and as such you are never alone.

Be joyed my children for indeed you have found your family, and each of your brothers and sisters have a special gift to give along with their love. Be joyed my children, be joyed at this wonderful gathering of brothers and sisters, a family of love. And yes there will be many more of these gatherings and there are many, many more souls who are coming into your midst who are eager to have what you have, whose souls long for the Divine Love.

Be open to this my children, be open to those who are drawn to you. Be a channel of God’s love to them, draw them in, increase your family. It’s God’s desire that all the children of the world feel they are brothers and sisters, and love shall dissolve all barriers and resistance, all cultures, all peoples, love is universal. And as you grow in the love you shall see, my children, all are equal and beautiful.

Dear blessed souls, listen to my words, know my words and do my work, my children, do my work. I am Jesus, come to be with you in your prayers. You are truly my brothers and sisters and I love each one of you dearly, each beautiful soul here. Yes indeed there is great potential, great potential to heal this world.

Luke

Wise words were spoken by each one of you this day. There is much to learn and much to do and indeed you shall follow your own unique path as a channel of God’s love. Each to his desire, each to his ability, each to the amount of love possessed in your soul so these potentials will come to fruition and your gifts shall flourish and flower as the love, great love brings you forward in this work (or world). The simple task is powerful, my children, as are the words of truth, as are the gestures of love. All are beautiful and effective manifestations of God’s love in the world. Each to his ability, each to his gifts. Yes, indeed my children, you do have the potential to change the world within this group and to bring great light and healing to this world. Be assured that God will guide you down these unique paths and those who have visions they are not a manifestation of your mind but true and clear.

There is great work to come, great healing to come and as you walk merrily in this river of love it shall carry you forward and you shall be where you are meant to be and do what you are meant to do. Do not concern yourself with those elements and aspects that shall take you and bring you to these places, for it shall manifest in the way that is meant to be in the way of harmony and love. Do not worry, do not fret, be with God my children as you are with God so all shall follow and shall be in harmony and beautiful. Yes, for some there is great, great enthusiasm and energy for this work and for some there is trepidation, but for all there is within your souls the commitment to the Creator to be in the flow of his love, and we in spirit are so very, very pleased with this. And so my children, acknowledge that this is a wonderful blessing within you. Be at peace. Be at peace. I am Luke. God bless you my children, I am your brother and friend. God bless you.

Goldie

‘Tis good to sing and to be in the (beauty of ) music. Yes, it brings joy and lightens your soul and mind. It brings joy. Sing to God, my children. Sing to God your praises of love. It is beautiful. The light you create with your beautiful voices and your wonderful singing and your playing of the instruments, beautiful, beautiful. It is truly beautiful to praise God. Be joyous, my children, be joyous. Be joyous. I am Goldie. I love you all. I love you so dearly. And yes, Jesus does want you for a sunbeam, yes, indeed he does and you are beautiful (sunbeams)….

Jesus (Received through Barb)
(difficulty hearing message - … shows possible missed fragment(s), brackets indicate uncertain transcription)

I am Jesus. My dearly beloved souls, you have all been blessed with the healing of the power of the Divine Love. You are all deeply needed in this troubled world……… God needs you, my precious ones. Each of you have prayed and… a deepening, deepening … into your world the power of this love, expand and grow, my precious, precious beloved souls. Yes, it will and each of you has a special purpose in your life and honour and love and pray for all (creations) in the world. Angels uphold you, my precious (ones). I am Jesus and yes, I will always be with you, my beloveds. Each of you has a deepening, deepening purpose. You bring peace and comfort into the world (you have a deep purpose my…) Angels uphold you, yes angels uphold you. Know this.
(long, long pause)…

…. Journey along the Divine path, my precious.

Seretta Kem

Great waves of healing have flown amongst you my children, healing for the physical, for the emotional, and gifts have been given. And for some of you, you may feel some discomfort in the days to come. Do not be concerned as this healing power works through your physical bodies bringing health and harmony. Yes indeed, we prepare you, each one for this work and strengthen you. I am Seretta Kem. God bless you and good night.

Andrew

God bless you my children, God bless you dear, dear children, sweet souls of God’s love. There are many spirits here this day, for this hour, many who are connected to each one of you in this room. Those who have departed that you love, and they along with you are celebrating the glory of God’s love and they are benefitting by your efforts to be close to the Father. On this side of life, as well as yours, there is much ignorance and a lack of clarity, and the work that you do here is teaching and clarifying and showing the way for these dear souls on my side of the (plane) who are seeking and longing for the truth, and I know that it is not possible for you to be aware of the effect that you have on this side of life but it is mighty, my children, and powerful.

As you walk through your daily life as a channel of God’s love in this light and emanating this light, there are many who are attracted to you from my side of life and they observe you my children, they observe you and they hear the words you speak, and they see the effects of your prayers and some see the light within you. This is powerful. And yes, you save many souls on your side of life through your presence, as you walk through your life, God’s love flows through you and triggers those souls around you in the desire for his love. And many times you are not aware, but this does indeed happen often and this is what it is to be a channel of God’s love, my children, this is part and parcel of your efforts and your purpose.

Continue with your efforts, my children. If you could but see the effects of your prayers and the power of the love within you, and the power of the Angels that surround you, if you could but see indeed it would be humbling and joyful. And there would be a change of attitude (for children). You have chosen this path, my children. You have asked God to be an instrument of his will and in your beseeching the Creator in this way, in your agreement to be a channel of love, then all of these laws come into effect and all of these effects bring light and that light shall bring other light. Indeed you do not need to be aware of these effects and in many cases it is not necessary, but I wish to explain to you that when we say that you are beautiful and that you are loved and that you are precious, indeed there are many, many blessings that flow through you to others and this indeed, makes you beautiful, and precious and loved. God does love each child in creation equally and you my children are aware of the love that God has for you, at least partially, there is so much more awareness to come, my children.

You have but taken a few small steps upon the Divine path, the path eternal to atonement to the Creator and the awarenesses and the joy and the awakenings shall multiply and multiply and multiply as you receive more of the Father’s love within your souls. So a whole universe shall open to you and we are joyed at your first steps, we are joyed that you are willing to take those steps and to continue on this path. Blessings of love to each one of you, dear children.

You are so deeply needed in this world, so deeply needed for there are only but a handful who are truly aware of this great truth and this wonderful purpose. And yes you wish to spread this truth through the world, as do we, my children, as do we. But as you walk, as you are in this world you are spreading this truth. It is not so much in words but who you are, and how you are in the world. Being willing to follow God’s (love or will) and this humility and this simplicity makes for a powerful channel of love and light in the world.

Do not doubt yourselves, children, merely ask of God each day that you may be a channel of his love and the doors will be opened and the lost souls who flock to you, indeed many flock to us now as this wonderful light is present with you and around you. And this light is changing the conditions of this world at this very moment, dissolving some of the darkness, bringing comfort to many and prayers are being answered and love is flowing and this we are joyed to see this wonderful effect of prayer and longing that comes from each one of you and how beautiful it is that God loves us so, and heals us so, and is so merciful.

You are loved my children, so dearly loved. May the Father’s love pour into you in such great abundance, may the Earth shake, indeed you are transformed by this love, powerfully, intensely. Pray for this blessing my children, pray for this blessing to be given. I am Andrew. God bless you. God bless you, dear souls, so needed in this world. God bless you.

Jesus (Received through Barb – very soft voice/difficult to transcribe. Dots represent missed fragments)

My beloved souls, you are each on the path …. That will bring you peace, joy…. And happiness …………. Deeply needed. I am Jesus and I love you, angels walk with you…. Precious, loving souls so deeply needed in your world.

Jesus (Received through Barb).

God bless you, my precious students. You are needed so deeply in your world. There is so much pain and suffering and (heartache). Continue upon your path (of love?) I am Jesus and I shall always uphold you, precious souls, … needed to bring peace. Precious, precious ones.

Confucius

Be strong, my children, be strong and make the choices you need to make to live the lives you have been given by God. The opportunities, the possibilities, the potentials, so many so very many await you by within you, waiting eagerly to be expressed, so many gifts, so much love. Yes, my children do not hesitate. Do not hesitate. Know that God has you within his hand and cares for every need. The Father looks after you my children. Do not fear, do not hesitate. Be joyed my children, be joyed. You are children of the Creator and you have acknowledged this and his love has made you strong and beautiful, courageous and wise.

Indeed we have asked you to step forward and we ask you again. Step forward my children, the time has come and we will be with you every step, every step and God’s love will flow through you in mighty abundance, great rivers of love, great rivers of love and peace and healing through you my children, around you in your lives, every aspect of your lives shall be touched by these beautiful blessings. Do not hesitate, do not fear, do not doubt. Confucius loves you as do so many, so many love you. If you could see the host of angels that surround you at this time (he’s chuckling!!!) It is truly wonderful and glorious. God has given you this gift as acknowledgement of his love. Continue with your efforts, continue with your efforts. All will be well. All will be well. Peace.

Beautiful light descends upon you, a healing light, and a soothing light. Drink deep, feel this light my children, feel it go through your bodies, through every cell, through every aspect of you. You are being blessed at this time, a special gift from the Father to you.

Mary

Sincere prayer my children, sincere prayer to the Father for his love. This is the only way to atonement with God. It has always been and shall always be the only way. Receive this love, receive this love and embrace your Creator. Embrace with love and joy and share this love and joy with your brothers and sisters. All that is done in love is beautiful and harmonious. Be in love, my children. I am Mary and I love you so dearly, so dearly, my dear children. I will be with you always. My love is with you always. God bless you.

Augustine

God bless you my children. A great dam has burst my children. A dam built by the resistance of the children of this world to the truth that God loves them. And you my children, you have been instrumental in tearing down this barrier and bringing greater love and greater light and healing and harmony into this world. As you have sat together in these past days you have been a channel for God to bring healing into the world and to break down the barriers and yes, barriers have been broken within you as well my children and you have come together in love and acceptance. You have not resisted one another. You have opened your hearts. You have welcomed each other in a family of love and celebrated the truth of the Creator’s love within you. Be joyed my children for much has been accomplished, a great deal has happened within this circle.

And as you go to your homes, as you leave this place think about your brothers and sisters and pray for your brothers and sisters in this circle and in all of your circles in your lives and ask that the resistance fall away that God may put the desire for his love within each soul and God may intensify the desire for his love in each soul here. The key that shall unlock many doors my children, the divine love as it flows within and flows through you and flows around you, this light shall attract what you need in your life and shall bring harmony around you and trigger the souls around you so that they may desire for this love. Express this love in every way, in your creativity, in your music, in your words, and that which you create with your hands in your gardens and in your beautiful, beautiful spaces and places. Express God’s love wherever you may be and however you may do this and these expressions of love will attract many souls who see the beauty and are touched deeply. And in your loving ways and in your loving expressions you shall spread this light in your loving words, you shall spread this light.

Dear precious children, walk upon your path to God with sure steps with a surety that will draw those who are lost, draw those who are curious, draw those who sense the love, walk in grace, walk in surety, walk in joy. We love you dear children, we love you so dearly. We will always be with you, we will always be with you in your efforts in your sincerity, your strength and your love, we shall be with you. We shall guide you along the path. We shall bring you together with others and with each other in the days to come. Much work to do, my children and we have accomplished much in these days. God bless you. God bless you. I am Augustine.

2nd message (very faint – Received through Barb) unable to transcribe it with any certainty of accuracy. Jesus. …… I will always be with you. You have a deep purpose…. The angels will uphold you….

Augustine

So much has been accomplished in these short meetings. So much. If you could but see the influence of light and love that has come to your world and come to the world of spirit. Indeed it has been collaboration between you and us. A beautiful and loving collaboration as we do the will of the Father as we long for His Love, to bring His love into the fertile grounds and watch as this ground bears fruit wonderful gifts into the world. And yes we are so very, very pleased with your efforts and your collaboration and that you have listened to our promptings, my children. You have come together in love. You have made your best efforts to be together in love and to pray for the healing for your world and pray for the healing for yourselves and your loved ones and much of this healing has been accomplished and there is much more to go and indeed much has been accomplished.

And we ask you when you return to your homes, to think of one another in love, to carry on in your brotherhood and sisterhood in this wonderful family of love to draw each in as you pray To be connected in this way with the bond of love will make a mighty, mighty channel of light in the world that can be used by the Heavenly Father to bring more and more healing, more and more transformation that shall indeed push back the darkness in this world and the next. Much can be accomplished if you indeed continue on with your efforts together. Continue in your prayers for the Father’s Love. This wonderful journey that never ends.

Yes you shall always be together my children for you are bonded in love and walk upon the Divine Path in love. Each gift shall flourish, each individual shall find their place and the unfolding of the father’s plan shall continue and be powerful and beautiful. Again we ask you do not hesitate but step forward, step forward in love, step forward in commitment, step forward in faith. Just a small effort from you shall bring great wondrous blessings for so many. Just a small effort my children for there are minions of angels surrounding all of you. Such a potential and opportunity to bring light into this world with each and every one of you who are willing to step forward in this way. In love, in love.

And those who are further along the path may help those who are not. This mentoring and guiding, this loving and supporting one to another, each has a slightly different perception of the truths, and indeed as you share these perceptions and they blend together into one clear and immutable truth of the Divine Path, of the Divine love and there is great power in this my children, great understanding, great harmony.

Be assured that you shall meet again. Be assured that others shall meet you. Be assured that there will be a great out flowing of love that shall influence and inspire many. Yes indeed my children the work has begun in earnest and you are the workers in this world. You are our most beloved. Be at peace my children, be joyed that indeed God has his hand upon you and shall guide you forward, ever forward. So many of your families, loved ones those in spirit and those here on this earth plain have benefited by your efforts and your prayers. A great healing for so many, a great comfort for so many even for the lost ones, even for the ones in darkness and pain and despair they have been touched. So much darkness in this world has been touched by light through your efforts. Be joyed my children, be joyed with your efforts.

May we all sing praises to the Heavenly Father who has brought us together and His great Love and influence has made this possible. A merciful and loving God who forgives all, blesses all, loves all. God bless you my children. May you find peace and strength and clarity. Blessings of wonderment upon your journey. This is our prayer for you. That your souls be filled with love. Each day, each moment is a joy to behold, a wonderment.

God bless you my children, I am Augustine, and I am so very pleased to be with you and to have made my comments through these days. I am your teacher Augustine. God Bless you.

Mary

Yes my children, Mary is here, I am here as I love you all so, my beautiful children, I love you all so and I am with so many of you. I come to help and support you often. Think of me in your prayers my children and I will come to you. Indeed there is so much to be done, so much work. You are so deeply needed in the world. Continue with your efforts my children. Yes, there is so much to do and there will be a great reward for each one of you for your efforts. Both here on this earth and when you pass into spirit. You generate such light for yourselves as you love others, as you give to others. Such blessings you are, my children, great blessings to you.

The flow of love is beautiful and indeed as others are blessed, so are you. Continue my children. Do not falter. The time is now for you to make your most earnest efforts to be with the Father and to follow the will of the Father. To be in peace and harmony. In grace, to walk in the grace in the flow of God’s Love. Can you do this for me my children? Will you do this for me and for God and for all of us in spirit who love you so dearly?

Great love pours upon you at this moment. Drink deep, drink deep my children. Open your souls wide to receive this great love and know the peace and as you are nourished you shall nourish so many. Blessings to you my children, so many blessings to you. God bless you, God bless you. Indeed I do honor you my children and your efforts and I love you dearly, my dear sweet family of love.
God Bless you.

Goldie

I’m here, it’s Goldie, and I’m here! Be joyed, joyed at your efforts. Oh it is so beautiful, I am so happy to be with you and I want you to know that if you ask for me to come, I will come and make you laugh! I will come and give you joy! You are all so beautiful, I love you so much. So beautiful. Beautiful flowers in God’s garden. Thank you for coming together my friends. Your efforts to come together and yes you have been so beautiful together! God bless you all. Such beautiful souls.

Confucius

Confucius comes to congratulate you on your efforts. Yes indeed great healing has been accomplished here my children. Your efforts have been noticed far and wide in the spirit world. So many, many have come to see where this light has emerged from and they are surprised to see it come from such a humble place. But indeed, you are all beautiful souls and now you see the potential, just a glimmer of the potential that is possible when children of the love come together in love and harmony and work together . In this way great things may be accomplished my children. Wonderful lights, healing, comfort and harmony, take notice for this effort has a legacy that shall go on for many, many years to come and this is but the first of many.

Thank you wonderful souls for making this effort and for listening to your guidance and hearing God’s call. Indeed a great blessing to you and to many. God bless you, beloved children. God bless you.

Andrew

I am Andrew and I am well pleased with this instrument with who I have been with all his life. And I am well pleased with all of you, my children. I have been with many of you, helping you through your lives as have many, many in spirit. Beautiful angels who have answered your prayers, surrounded you with love and protection, guided you and loved you. Loved you so dearly. And I speak for all your guides, gatekeepers and the workers who work with you, and I tell you as you make your small efforts they shall make their great efforts and much will be accomplished in the glory of God’s work. The magnificence of God’s love and the beauty of God’s plan. We are with you. We are with you completely and lovingly. Continue in your efforts, my children. Take this joy home with you, spread this love. God bless you. God bless you.

Jesus

I come. My dear sweet brothers and children I come. I love you so, so much. And you have labored long and hard on this world. So many of you have had so many trials and tribulations. But you have endured in the love and you have progressed in the love. Your souls shine bright with the love. And you are indeed my brothers and sisters in the love. Carry on my work, my children. Carry on my work. The world so desperately needs this. A short time (to do?) the work here. Continue so that others may continue, so others may know this wonderful truth. I am with you always. I love you dearly. I am Jesus. God bless you dear, sweet children. God bless you with the peace that passes all understanding.

Jesus (Received through Barb)

My beloved souls, I am Jesus. I am (watching???) … your awareness… prayers, peace (beauty?) These prayers bring tremendous love into the world to heal…. Each of you here is part of this beautiful, beloved …and this will change your world. Know this my precious, know this. (I am ) Jesus. Beloved and precious souls of Love Divine. Know this, always (..Your work) is precious, the love that flows from you is so needed on this (planet). Know this, Angels shall always uphold you.