Messages Received May 18, 2013

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
jeanne
Family

Messages Received May 18, 2013

Post by jeanne »

Spirit: Moses
Medium: Al Fike
Date: May 18, 2013

God bless you precious souls. Do you feel the presence of the Creator with you my dear children? His love flowing into your souls in great abundance? Long for his love with every ounce of your being for these refreshing waters will pour into every crevice, every pore, every part of your being. Your souls transform you, heal you, bring you the strength that you need and the truth that you require to be a clear and beautiful channel of the Father’s love.

Yes, the river starts as a drop, a drop of love and this river accumulates and grows. Other tributaries merge to create this great body of beautiful love flowing into the world. And each of you are the tributaries that make up this great river that flows out in love and brings healing and understanding. And these mighty waters break down many barriers and flow over the plains of humanity washing their feet, swirling about the lost souls, bringing refreshment and comfort and nourishment and love.

Each of you started with a drop of love and now these drops accumulate into a mighty river, beautiful to behold, a wondrous gift in this world. Precious souls, long for more of these beautiful gifts and nourishing waters. Be in this flow, be the flow of God’s love for the World. And there will be many who will wade in this river and bathe in this river and find redemption in this beautiful river of love. May it spring forth from you. May it wash through every part of your being. May it flow from every cell, every aspect of you. And as this flow accumulates, many other tributaries will be added, many souls who are waiting to join this flow.

Blessed daughter, you have come to add your love, dear ______. Welcome. And the flow of your love mixes with others to make change in this World. And you create a beautiful example of the Father’s love working through you, giving unconditionally to the lost souls, healing those who are close to death, bringing comfort to the lost children, bringing bounty where there’s deprivation, love where there is isolation. Blessed are you, my dear daughter. You are a part of this river. And yes, my children, there are others, many others who shall become a part of this river, this flow of love in the World. As you are open to it flowing through your being, you attract, you draw, these others, these beautiful souls, these lovely rivers of love.

Embrace your brothers and sisters and honour their presence with love. Yes, there are many plans afoot, much work to do, gatherings to gather, love to give, knowledge to impart and wisdom. Such a great work ahead and it is good to acknowledge the need to be closer to God, to be in this flow more fully, to walk in the light, to beseech the Father for his guidance and we will show you the way. The way is clear. The direction of this flow is clear. Be at peace and know you are deeply loved. You are beautiful souls and are present with God. And each one is resonating with the love deeply and beautifully. There will be no faltering. There is nothing to fear. There is only the flow forward into greater light, more magnificence of love and wondrous healing washing over this world. And one day you will reach that ocean of love and merge with its beautiful, glorious, magnificent body of love, as you make your atonement. God bless you. I am Moses and I love and I acknowledge all the work, all the efforts that you make to be a channel of love in the World. It is beautiful to behold. Yes, this love will flourish in your midst and bring change into the world and the healing flow, loving gift, the fruition of the Father’s will. God bless you, beautiful souls and may you now keep an abiding peace and great wisdom and understanding of the Father’s will and of your beautiful and unique purpose in this world. God bless you. God bless you, precious souls.

Spirit: Jesus

My precious souls, I come. Do you not do my work? Do you not gather the lost souls and bring love and healing and truth? Do you not step forward into the wilderness and walk in faith? Are you not a mighty channel of love? Are you not my disciples? Yes, my children, you do my work, and yes you walk in faith and bring love into the world and you are precious to me, to the Heavenly Father and to the Angels, for you are willing to step upon this path and bring this work forward into the world. As you love, as you give, as you seek, as you pray, as you live your lives, you are a testimony to this truth of love, the Divine love.

And you express this and you teach this with your loving expressions, your giving, your nurturing, your humility, your allowing God to work through you. This is my work, your work, our work. To be examples and channels, workers for God’s loving presence in the world. And this shall intensify and will consume your lives in surprising ways, beautiful ways. There is much to come, my children and we will guide you and protect you and uphold you and show you the way. I shall lead you, you shall follow and we shall walk in joy and harmony, peace and love and bring a great change in this world, a fulfillment of the Father’s will to bring light and harmony to this place, this world. You begin the journey in earnestness and we work to open the doors to show the way, to bring the love, to facilitate that which needs to become for the work to be done.

Bless you dear children, my dear beautiful brothers and sisters. I am with you often and I am with you dear daughter ______, as you touch the children and bring them the comfort. You do my work, dear daughter. Continue in this effort and there will be the support and the upliftment and the protection that is required for you to do so. It is by no accident that you have found these beautiful souls. Yes, great light in the World, a beautiful network of love shall envelope this planet and bring the change. Follow your guidance. Be humble. Pray for this love with every breath and we promise that you will be, and come to be and manifest love in harmonious ways. Blessings to each beautiful soul and to all the many souls who gather whom you do not see but are here. Many souls, beautiful souls, longing for the love. Walk with me and we will walk in love. God bless you. I am Jesus.

Sprit: Serretta Kem

Serretta Kem. I come to tell you that we work intensely with each one of you, blending chemicals and aspects of your spirit so that you may work together in tandem. There is a unity that is created by this which is a powerful force for we in spirit to manifest many things in this world and to manifest things in the spirit world that would be difficult for these spirits on lower planes to perceive, yet they are able to perceive us because of you and the work we do together. And this is part of your work. And as you gather in that far off place and you gather the souls together we will work diligently to create an ever greater channel to bring more manifestations in that part of the world.

So the work you do my children has many layers, many aspects, wondrous, beautiful, manifestations of love. And we thank you my children for gathering in one place as you do and doing so in harmony and love and for your desire to receive the Divine Love, for without this blessing none of this is possible. And this my children, is your focus to receive the love. And as you receive greater portions of this love within we are able to utilize this beautiful, spiritual strength to bring wondrous manifestations both here in your plane of existence and many other planes of existence. And you have created a great channel, a wondrous mechanism to manifest these beautiful, beautiful gifts. And this shall build as will your group build in numbers and in ability and in manifestations.

But indeed, I stress again, the key is love. Continue to pray for the love earnestly. The key to all is Divine Love. There will be manifestations of Spirit and this will be utilized to show the blind souls a sign that you are indeed carrying the truth and this will be your opportunity to teach the truth of the love and show the way. This is but one door of many.

Continue your efforts and we will continue in ours and we thank you for being consistent, loving, and seeking the highest for this will bring the highest good, the most harmonious blessings, the most harmonious change brought. Do not fear, but step forward in love, joy and strength, beauty and we will be with you. Yes, each day will be a beautiful opening filled with surprises and opportunities and love. And we on our side will work diligently and ceaselessly to make these opportunities apparent and open the many doors that await. Walk in faith. Walk in humility. Do not anticipate, but allow the love to flow and all will manifest in harmony and beauty and great power pushing away the darkness, manifesting the will of God in wondrous ways.

Blessings to you my dear children. I am Serretta Kem and I have been with you all these many years and I am very pleased with what has been accomplished and I see much on our horizon working together, bringing the loving manifestations of God’s presence into the world. Blessings to you, beautiful children of the Father’s love. And I bid you good night.
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!