Message received from Jesus May 4, 2013

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
jeanne
Family

Message received from Jesus May 4, 2013

Post by jeanne »

Spirit: Jesus
Medium: Al Fike
Date: May 4, 2013

God bless you, my dear beloved children, workers for light, channels of love, guardians
of truth. I am Jesus. And I come to be with you and to encourage you in your efforts,
your efforts to bring the gathering together in the place far away; to encourage you not
to have fears or doubts, to not place any obstruction in the way of this effort, for there is
a mighty effort afoot to bring this gathering together, to establish this great channel of
light in that part of the world that is so in need of this blessing; that the refreshing and
healing and cooling waters of the Fatherʼs love may flow in this place for these souls
who are eager and are thirsty and are in need of this wonderful connection and family.
Each of you plays a part, my children, each of you has a part to play. Do not doubt this.

For some of you do doubt, and are fearful, and place the thoughts within your minds of
that which must be. And there is no need for this, my children, for as you follow the will
of God, as the Heavenly Father carries you upon the flow of love in the world, what is
required is faith and acceptance and a joyfulness that you have laid down that part of
you that resists and fears and doubts and allowed the will of God to flow through you.
There is no need for anxiety. There is no need to worry about the material. What is
required is your acceptance, your love, your inclusiveness, and your creativity and your
gifts. You each have so very much to contribute to this great effort, and for the many
efforts to come, my children, for there are many to come. So the door is open for each
one. What is required is for you to cross the threshold, to walk in the light joyfully,
accepting the gift of these opportunities laid before you, and acknowledging that each
one here is a channel of Godʼs love. And each one here have wonderful gifts to
contribute, that Godʼs love may be expressed in these very many ways that are inherent
in each beautiful soul around this circle. And I will be there, my children, with you.

There will be a great healing and new awarenesses will open, and error will fall, and
unity will build amongst you. A strength and a surety and an awareness that you are all
claimed by the Father, and all are committed to do this work that you have come into the
world to do. There is no need to resist, there is just your ability to let go of that which
causes you to resist, to walk in the light with faith and peace and joy; to think of the
otherʼs needs before yourself. To be a clear and beautiful channel of the Fatherʼs love
in this world, the love that shall heal and demolish the barriers, that shall expunge the
darkness and bring a simple truth to the consciousness of mankind. This is your
blessing and your gift and your calling, to be a channel in this way. And we in spirit will
provide all that is necessary for you to be a channel in this way. Your fears and your
resistance will inhibit this; your gracious acknowledgement that the will of God will allow
this. And the choice is always yours: to be willing or not, to be joyful or not, to love or
not. It is your choice. And we are joyed when you make the choice for light, when you
acknowledge the will of God, when you step upon the path that is meant for you, each
one unique, beautiful, but converging into a unity and a singleness of purpose that shall
carry you far in the world and save many souls from their darkened, painful existence to
bring a liberation from darkness to light as God uses you as His channel in this world. I
am so very pleased at your efforts and how you overcome your barriers and resolve
2013-05-04-AF-Jesus
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!