More messages from Down Under

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
AlFike
Site Admin

More messages from Down Under

Post by AlFike »

January 28th 2013
In Australia through Al file A/24/26

Andrew

God bless you my dear beloved children, souls of the Father’s Love. The world cries out my children for this Love and soon many will flood into your place on the wires. There will be many souls to nurture and this will open a door for your plans to bring the souls together and to teach and heal and nurture. To provide these truths and there will be opportunities coming from unexpected places for you to do this work. So we would encourage you to be vigilant. To keep your eyes and ears open my children to the opportunities that the Heavenly Father places before you. For in your human condition you have many expectations as to how this will be for you to do this work and it is time to set aside the mental constructs the imaginings as to how this will be. For the Father will lay before you those opportunities and, as I have said, they will be in ways that are unexpected, unimagined. When these opportunities are flown in the Love, as one step is taken forward, more opportunities, more doors will open and this will multiply and multiply and multiply. This is why it is important for you at this time to gather your forces, those who are committed to the truth. For once the doors begin to open, it will be a mighty rush, there will be great need. At times you may feel overwhelmed by this. But we will guide you along this path and show you the way to be the channels of the Father’s Love and to fulfill your purpose, each one, in this plan for the salvation of mankind. Yes the plan is well begun and we are pleased that you have answered the call and are willing to step forward upon this path. Yes there is great work ahead. You have been guided to prepare yourselves in every way and most of all we wish for you to pray more earnestly for the Father’s Love to enter your souls. To beseech the Father to open your souls wide to this great blessing, for this is indeed the key to all that shall unfold and without this, without your commitment to receive this Love, your plans shall fall to dust my children.

There is an army of angels prepared for this and eager to begin and yes there are so few of you upon this earth who are willing and aware and clear as to what this purpose is, this plan, this flow of Love and healing for the world. Yes, you shall gather again and again my children and your numbers shall multiply and we shall guide the children who are sincere and committed to this. You shall all work in harmony and peace and Love and your gifts shall be used to support one another as the Heavenly Father utilizes these wonderful gifts within you and they shall manifest in beautiful ways, wondrous ways, and miraculous ways. The power of the Father’s Love is great and beautiful and miraculous.

Have humility my children for these things are not of you but of God and your willingness to be a channel and an instrument of peace and change and truth comes with humility and grace. There is no need to push yourselves forward, but to allow the flow of God’s Love to bring you forward. To release that which is foremost in your minds and acknowledge that which is foremost in your souls. This is challenging, for the human condition and the condition of this world make this difficult. So many distractions and burdens, so much calls upon you in other directions. Yet, the strength within your souls, the faith and the awareness will guide you clear of this. As the father pulls you along the path. Along to your purpose so that you may take your place. Pray to be guided, pray that you will have the deep awareness’s and understandings. Pray that all that is not in harmony with this fall away from your consciousness. And that this innocence, and obedience and willingness will bring you to that place of perfect harmony and Love that we may guide you and work with you in a full and effective manner. That there not be any impediments. That there not be your will conflicting with the Father’s will. And once as you accept and walk in harmony with the Father there will be joy and fulfillment and an ease within your life .It will bring great change, wondrous joy

.Be at peace my dear souls, be at peace. There is great work ahead. And you shall continue your communications over the wires and there shall be gatherings where you shall be present in the flesh together. The plans will unfold and the doors will open and the light will shine and the joy will be felt and the truth shall flow through you with ease and grace. The love shall flood into your lives’ into your souls. It shall flow easily and abundantly. Do not doubt thismy children. Look within yourselves and acknowledge that which may hold you back with fears and doubts, those places that harbor error. That part of you that does not wish to cede your control of your life. This is necessary my children to let this go. To allow God to guide you with every step. Indeed this is a great challenge. For mankind has faught against this very truth to allow the Father’s will to flow through them, through you unimpeded. It requires great humility and a type of strength that there is not fear in this, there is not doubt in this but great faith, great faith and a Love for your Heavenly Father and a willingness to follow His will .

Oh beautiful children. Beautiful children, we are so joyed at your efforts, the Love that resides within you, your desire to channels of the Father’s Love in this way and we are with you always. We are with you always and God’s light of protection and care and Love is with you always. God bless you beautiful souls. God bless you beautiful souls, God bless you, I am Andrew. I love you

Listen to your guidance, be at peace.

Confucius:

God bless you dear children, Confucius is here. Yes my children, doors will open in unexpected ways .You must be vigilant. Keep yourselves open to these opportunities. You will be surprised and delighted of what is to unfold. Much work ahead. Clear the way my children for you will be needed. For we will work diligently to clear the path for you. Though you may doubt that you will have an impact in your efforts at times, it will seem trivial at times or uneventful at times but I tell you each step will be powerful and will change the course of mankind. This is a great, great undertaking and you are very blessed to be a part of this my children and indeed as you have been reminded, have humility. Do not let your minds interfere with what your souls already know. Be diligent and earnest in your efforts to be with your Heavenly Father, for this is the key that shall give you clarity , understanding and humility.

Yes, the work begins. The work begins. God bless you my dear wonderful seekers of truth and peace and Love. You will gather the forces. Indeed it is your place to teach those the truths that you know.To show the way to them so that they may show the way to others. To bring clarity and understanding. God will do the work in their souls, you will do the work in their minds and this shall open the way for the Father’s will to flow through them as through you. You will push aside the impediments as we guide you along. For much error still clings to some of these children who wish to be a channel of the Father’s Love. We will join you in this effort and it is time for this to fall. It is time for the healing, for the Love to flood and engulf their awareness and consciousness. Pray that this will happen my children. Pray for your brothers and sisters as we gather them around you and we shall gather many. Great work begins and we will be close my children, very close. You will be surprised by this wonderful rapport. Accept this.

Oh gracious God. Send these children forward in light and Love. Show them the way. Show them the way that your will be done on this earth. That your great Love shall find lodgement in the souls who cry out for this blessing and that they will all know the great birth within. The birth of their souls.

Thank you Father for your deep peace and Love. Thank for these precious souls that have battled the darkness and have reached for the light. May they not fear but find joy and peace.

Jesus:

(chuckle) Yes we did indeed encourage the distracting soul to go to her home for we wished to have this opportunity to speak and she did accept the invitation. And there is a blessing for her as well my children. Her soul does indeed cry out for the Love yet her mind resists greatly. For to have this blessing would mean that she must confront her grief and her pain and for much of her life she has held this within her tightly. And this is a burden for her. Continue to pray for this dear soul. For in her heart she wishes to do good, to be in light. It is a great burden to overcome for her, have compassion for there are multitudes and multitudes of souls who struggle in this way, who cannot release their pain and acknowledge that which is within them that causes great disharmony and discomfort.

You my children have overcome much within and will continue to do so for as the Love floods in, so the pain must be released and conditions that are not in harmony with this Love must be released. This is your teaching my children to others. You must be an example of this. You must have a clear understanding of this. The Love is a great healing a healing, a healing balm and of course, this Love is much more.

Thank you for allowing us to speak. Do you not feel with anticipation what is to come? It is wondrous, be joyed my children, be joyed of this and be ready. There is no time to waste. A great effort to be put forward fearlessly, with humility and love. God bless you. I am Jesus. I love you. Yes you are needed. I shall always be with you. You do this work, the Father’s work. This beautiful unfolding of the plan and the Father’s will, to heal, the darkness and the pain in this world. Bring light and Love. Release these burdens and have the awareness of truth. God bless you. I am so pleased at your coming together. Acknowledging the truths as you have. Acknowledging the love that you share together. This is beautiful to behold. And I am joyed.
Endless journey,endless Love.