Messages Received Dec 8, 2012

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
jeanne
Family

Messages Received Dec 8, 2012

Post by jeanne »

Messages Received Dec. 8, 2012

Augustine (through Al)

God bless you dear ones, beloved souls, beautiful souls, souls filled with light and Love; eager for the light, eager for the Love. Yes, my children as you gather together as you have done for awhile, you build a greater light within and without, a stronger channel into the world, to bring these blessings into the world, to bring the healing that is so much needed and the Love. Waves of Love, waves of healing, reverberating out into this dark plane, dissolving the barriers, dissolving the resistance that is so prevalent amongst the children of this world. Yes my beloved souls, you work in the Father’s Love to bring this truth, to bring this light, to bring this Love.

I know for some of you, you are not sure in terms of what this means, but your souls know. In a deep way you understand where your souls are blessed with the Divine Essence and have become enlivened with this Love, this Divine energy, and in time you will truly know the meaning of my words, the power of my words, the power of this channel you are creating together as you come together in love and harmony. As you eagerly beseech the Father to be used as a channel of Love, of light, of healing, of peace your desire will intensify as will your awareness expand of this great understanding, of this great knowledge, of this great truth. And there shall be no doubts and no misperceptions; a clarity in this powerful simplicity of this powerful truth of the Divine Love.

So I beseech you my students, to make your efforts deepen, to beseech the Father for His Love, to step into the light, to acknowledge your true soul’s desire, to receive this great blessing to know this Love, to know God, to truly know God’s presence in your life, in your consciousness, throughout your day. For as you make these efforts and you are consistent and true, all of your questions will be answered, all of your dilemmas will be solved. All of your fears will fall away. And you will know great joy from within, my children, great peace and wisdom as your souls expand in this Love and the consciousness of the soul becomes predominant in your consciousness and through this will come the awareness of the Father’s Presence within and without. You shall see the seat of creation in a deeper way. You shall see the beauty of your brothers and sisters and rejoice in all that is in Creation, all that is in this world. For there is great beauty and yes, your brothers and sisters dance in the song of life and this is beautiful, though for many their choices bring back them to pain and darkness. Each has a soul my children, a beautiful soul, and if you allow yourselves to look in a deeper way you will acknowledge their beauty, you will see all that is created and you will love that other soul. You will be a clear channel of Love for this other soul. This is your purpose, my children; this is God’s desire that you be a channel of Love for all the souls in your world. And you must love and indeed learn to love yourself in a deeper way, to see yourselves as this beauteous creation of the Father. And you shall rejoice in this vision of this beauty, of this awareness, of this Love, of the awareness and how vast and deep is God’s Love for you, each one so beautiful, so loved, such great potential to be a powerful channel of the Father’s Love, to bring forth your gifts to help heal, and teach and encourage your brothers and sisters to clear away the darkness, and the ignorance and the fear.

Bless you dear children, with the Father’s Love, with the Father’s healing, with the Father’s touch of peace. Bless you dear children, drink in this blessing, drink deep. Open yourselves and beseech the Father to heal the deep recesses within, the harbor of the painful memories, that which is within your soul that cannot reside with the Love. Beseech the Father to pour His Love into these deep recesses within to cleanse and bring enlightenment. And your prayers shall be answered in a loving, bounteous way, in a way that is in harmony with your steps on the Divine path, as your desire to grow, to learn, to heal, to be in the Light. Be in the Light, my children, choose the Light. Beseech the Father’s Love and the steps will be clear, the Light shall be bright, the consciousness will expand, and there shall be greater awarenesses within you. I love you dearly. I am your teacher Augustine. I am so happy to be with you, to pray with you, to speak with you. Continue in your efforts. You are so deeply needed in this world.

God bless you, dear beloved souls. Dear children of light. You bring light and great joy, my children and heavenly Love….

Mary (through Al)

Mary loves you my dear children, my dear family of love. Mary loves you. I bring my love to you. So eager for the Father’s Love; we are so joyed to see this eagerness, this intention to be with God in this way. “Bless you, bless you for your efforts, bless you my dear children, and bless your children and all those whom you love, a blessing goes to them.

Confuscius (through Al)

Yes my children, as you scurry about in your day, as you join in the celebrations of the birth of our Master, as you make these connections with so many, we are with you, we shall be with you and blessings shall flow, blessings shall be given, You will see, my children. And we love you dearly, we are always with you. Pray to be used as a channel of Love and it shall be so. It shall be so. God bless you. I am Confucius. I have come to add my love and my prayers to your prayers and your love. God bless you, dear children. God bless you. Yes, the healing continues, my dear daughters. Continue to pray for this healing, in this process of renewal. It shall be in accordance to your prayers and to your efforts. Much healing, much effort, by you and by us, to continue this treatment. We do desire for our precious instrument to be with us for many years longer. She is a powerful channel of Love and we do accomplish much through her. She is not often aware, or when she is aware she is unable to speak of this. But much, much is accomplished, each day. Her soul is filled with the Love, my children and this makes for a powerful channel of Love. She is most precious to us and dearly loved by many as are all of you, my children. Some of you apprentices, some of you but a little along the way, but you are loved equally and beautifully and powerfully. Continue in your efforts and I will be with you using you as a channel of Love and healing in the world. Yes, precious students, pearls beyond price, beauteous, beauteous, God bless you. I am Confucius. God bless you.

Jesus (through Barb – very faint)

I am with you, my beloveds. You are each receiving deep blessings of Love and healing from the Creator. Each of you must continue upon this path to bring Love into the world. … Each of you is deeply needed, so deeply needed … to bring peace and Love to the lost ones. You are so precious, each one. I am Jesus. I will uphold you, precious, precious beautiful souls.
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!