Messages received almost 25 years ago!

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
jeanne
Family

Messages received almost 25 years ago!

Post by jeanne »

Beloved Friends,
Please pray for Judy's healing....she has a nasty virus and hasn't been able to transcribe recent messages. Thanks to Terry for offering this one which we received in our Vancouver group almost 25 years ago! Love Jeanne

Messages Received from Augustine and Keea
Medium: Barbara
Date: April 18, 1988

Augustine
G-d bless you, my students, I am your teacher Augustine.
My precious and beloved instrument is in a weakened state, but I wish to address you on matters, physical matters of your world.
There has been such darkness and escalation of the mindless cruelty and ignorance that besets this beautiful planet, and there was and is, a wind, hot as a solar wind, and it has been felt. It is again, a manifestation of the earthly condition. This wind has a sound and a feeling. Our instrument has felt this, and I come to you, my dear students to again join you in prayer for the Father’s Divine Love to flow into your souls.

Oh Heavenly Father, bless these precious and beloved children, so loyal and devoted, to come together in seeking your Love. Bless them and bless all the children who walk the earth. Create the desire in all mankind to long for your Divine Love to flow into their souls. Oh, Father, your creation is so beautiful and your creatures so wondrous. The life force beats so beautifully in the firmament and the waters. Send forth your Love to bathe the peoples of the world, to bathe the world. Bring about the changes in harmony and in love and let these children take their place as channels of your Love and blessings. Give them compassion for the anger and the negativity they all see and live amongst. Give them strength to be in your world, but not be part of the negative conditions. Give them joy that they will recognize your Light and your Beauty, your Creation, and give them Peace that it may flow from them to all mankind. Oh Heavenly Father, these children are your channels of Peace and Love. Their lights go out into the world, burning brightly. The winds may never dampen or darken these precious and beloved children.

My children, my students, have compassion. Have love and understanding for the misery that the poor dear children find themselves in. Do not engage or enjoin the negative forces, but remember to seek and pray for our Father’s Divine Love. Ask your Creator to hold you with the embrace of Divine Essence, to keep your feet on the Divine Pathway. Let go of the learned responses and let the Love flow, my dear students. Let your love flow and let G-d’s Love flow through you.

My dear students, I am with you. I will be close. You will have angels upholding you and guiding you. Listen with your soul perception.

G-d bless you, my students.

Keea
G-d bless you, my dear ones, it is Keea.

It is good that you prepare, my son (Albert).

Our precious instrument felt the hot wind. Do not fear, there is nothing to fear. It is the perception of the changing condition and the awareness of each world. We love you, my dear ones. Yes, we love you. You are safe and beloved.

G-d bless you.
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!