Augustine: Go Deeper Within Your Souls

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
Maureen
Site Admin

Augustine: Go Deeper Within Your Souls

Post by Maureen »

Spirit: Augustine
Medium: Al Fike
Date: August 18, 2015

It is your teacher Augustine. You have been given much in these past days together, much in guidance, much in blessings. Your souls shine with the Love that you have received, and this will carry your forward and assist you in your soul’s progression and the unfolding of those faculties of the soul which are ignited by this Love. Each of you will receive transcripts of these messages that were given in these past days. I ask you to read these messages again and again for I promise that every time you read this information you will glean something new from it. There is much in these messages, much in the words we have spoken and it takes time for the soul to bring forth into the consciousness of your mind the significance of these words, the depth of what is shared by the angels.

So I would encourage patience and perseverance. And when there is something within these messages that you find difficult to understand I would take them into your prayers and ask God to elaborate and you will receive the guidance you require. It may not be in words, but it will be in a feeling, a vision, a sense. Do not ignore this, my beloveds. Continue in your explorations. Continue with your questioning. Continue to seek the Truth, for the Truth only truly comes from the soul’s awareness, this understanding that is deep within you. If there is one outstanding message given, my beloveds, it is to plumb the depths of your souls, to truly come to know that place within you that for so many in this world is foreign and denied. Yet you have come to acknowledge and to understand this part of you, so vital, so central, so very much the true you.

And of course we know how easy it is to be distracted from this pursuit and the more you are involved with other things in the world, the more difficult it is to come to this realization. For the mind is fueled so often by outside forces and information and influences keeping you swimming upon the surface of your consciousness. You must go deep, you must pray earnestly, you must listen intently and you must seek with true and pure intention. You must yearn for the Father’s Love therefore causing the Laws of Attraction to take place and bring the angels by your side, who reinforce this journey to the soul.

I know we ask a lot, we ask for you to spend more time in prayer. We ask for you to spend less time in worry and concern and distraction. We ask you to be in the world but not of the world. We ask you to commune with your Heavenly Father as often as you might. This is a way of life, my beloveds, it is a way of life and a very strong and singular commitment. It does not mean that you must give up other things in your life, but it means that your priorities must be to put God first, to put the growth of your soul beyond all other pursuits. And then with this balance of priorities, all other things within your life, all other roles in your work, in your family, in what you do to live this life which is meant for you to be done, take on a different perspective. A greater harmony infuses all of these elements. You come to know greater peace and joy and when the intransigence of the world, the difficulties which come seemingly so random and unexpected, befall upon you, you are much more able to deal with these aspects of life without them weighing you down and pulling you away from your Heavenly Father.

We have asked you to be examples of this Love, to walk this Path boldly and in faith. My beloveds, the choice is yours, always. Every moment has a choice. Every thought has a choice. Everything you do is your choice. You cannot blame others or that which is outside of yourself or what happens in your lives. You must take responsibility, you must see with the eyes of your souls which can only show you Truth rather than the illusions which you create within your minds. This is not an easy Path, but it is a glorious Path. And what it requires in effort and discipline and faith indicates its power and what you receive in return is far greater than what you give, far greater. Its effects lasting for all eternity, my beloveds. Can you conceive of this? The Light that you build within your souls lasts for all eternity, never to be diminished but to grow ever brighter. It is worth your effort, my beloveds, it is worth that choice for Light. When you feel burdened and worried, cry out to your Heavenly Father and ask Him to help you through these difficulties and the help will be given, freely and abundantly and in accordance to your willingness to accept, to be humble, to allow God to carry you and to release your fears and anxieties, your anger and your pain.

This is a road seldomly taken, my beloveds, but it is a road that all souls who choose it find its strength and wisdom, its vitality, its truthfulness, its power. And despite all odds, for most men choose the road of self-empowerment, most souls do not believe that God truly loves them, yet if there are souls who walk this road and do so in Love and harmony and their Light shining forth, and the very fact is that you do so, brings the choice to other souls. You become an example and for some a confrontation. But indeed, you bring with you a resounding bell-toll that says: “You have a choice, you can be with God, you can live in this Light, you can find salvation from your pain and your error and know joy and freedom.”

Continue, my beloveds, to seek ever greater Light and wisdom, to truly know yourselves and know your Heavenly Father through this gift of Love. You will do the work, you will find the purpose for which you are here, for which God wishes upon you. And as you may struggle, and fall, and you may be angry and disillusioned, and have all manner of difficulties upon the way, but every time you pick yourselves up, every time you overcome a difficulty, every time you say “No, I will not join in this human condition, I will join in the flow of God’s Love”, you become stronger and brighter and wiser and more humble.

This is the way of the world. It is not what is meant to be in this world but it is what is in this world. And that is why God sends His angels to support you, to bring their Light to help you, His loving care upon you, so that you may have support and assistance to overcome the difficulties of this life and to build within yourselves a Light so bright and beautiful that you will shine forth in this world and bring comfort and Truth and Love to many. Seek ye the Kingdom, my beloveds, and all things shall come unto you. God’s Love pours within you. His Grace brings you peace and comfort. His care carries you through all the conditions of this world, and God never abandons you. God is always with you. Be with God, my beloveds. Be with God and true and deep understanding will be yours.

God bless you, your teacher Augustine will continue to be with you and to help you upon your journey for I love you dearly and I will be there, I will be with you in my Love as will many, God bless you.