Alec Gaunt: Your Obstacles Strengthen You in the Light

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
Maureen
Site Admin

Alec Gaunt: Your Obstacles Strengthen You in the Light

Post by Maureen »

Spirit: Alec Gaunt
Medium: Al Fike
Date: August 11, 2016

God bless you, my beloveds, it is your friend Alec. For many years you have been entreated with the knowledge and the guidance that you will travel the world to bring these truths to mankind and now you see this coming about and that you are being guided to various places to create circles and centers of Light in the world. And as you do so you are encountering obstacles and barriers to your efforts. This should not surprise you, my beloved friends, for this is the way of the world. These are the conditions of the world which you must confront and deal with on a daily basis, and each time you overcome an obstacle, each time a lesson is learned, each time you turn your pain into joy you become stronger. And so these lessons are placed before you, these obstacles which challenge you, this resistance which suggests that you are wrong. Beloveds, you are not wrong and you are sincere and you are meant to walk this Path and to carry forward upon this road which God is guiding you upon. Each time you encounter an obstacle it would be good if you pray in thanks and gratitude, for each time you overcome these tests and trials you are strengthened and you gain more wisdom as you come to understand more fully what it is that the world is made of, the world of man, its complexities, its error, its fears and its lack of love.

So in order to teach love, you must demonstrate love in every corner of your lives, every action you take, every effort you make to be God’s channel of Love in the world. It is a partnership, my beloveds, a partnership between you and God, and all of this is enhanced by our efforts of support. But you must be sure of your steps, clear in your guidance, and willing to confront the obstacles, the error, the hurtful allegations, the difficulties, the complexities that are placed before you. For without knowledge of these things, without the ability to navigate through these issues you will not be an effective instrument of change in the world. You will be weakened, weakened because rather than humbly face what is set before you, you withdraw or you become angry or you do not express love in some way.

This Path that you have chosen, this work that God has gifted you with is not easy. It requires strength. It requires fortitude. It requires a great deal of faith, and it requires a soul that has been at least partially transformed by the Love of God and a clear understanding of these Truths. And we have entreated you to prepare for this work, to be in alignment with God’s Will, to come to know your souls, to be strong in your Light, and to truly come to know yourselves with all honesty and sincerity, and to lay those things that are inhibiting the growth of your souls and the expression of Love at God’s feet so that you may indeed become stronger and stronger with each day that passes.

There is indeed a great destiny awaiting you, but like all destinies it often is a great struggle in the beginning. It takes time and fortitude, patience and persistence in order to clear away the debris, the obstacles and all those conditions both within you and around you which prevent the clear and beautiful expression of your souls and the enactment of God’s Will in a pure and powerful way. So, my beloveds, my friends, whom I have befriended for many years and have walked this Path together with me and many other angels believing, knowing, striving and longing to be in the Light, to receive God’s blessings of Love, to be redeemed in this way, to release your burdens, to find the joy and freedom that is promised upon this Path.

Yes, you have walked a distance – we have all walked a distance together, and much has been invested upon you and within you so that you may enact this great task, this great invitation to be an agent of change in the world and to walk as God’s instrument of Love, channels, teachers and healers. And now the time has come and you see how strong you must be, how courageous and brave and full of trust and faith in your Heavenly Father, and with each turn, though in the human condition you would react with hurt and anger and a desire to lash out at those who would hurt you; although these things still dwell within you to a degree, the most predominant condition within you is love and this you must choose always to reinforce and nurture within you. For without Love nothing is possible upon this journey. Without love one becomes a shell of pretension and ego and desire and ambition. Without love, that very substance filling within you, giving meaning and direction and understanding, you are as nothing, just another human being struggling in the world.

But, my beloveds, you are meant to be something much more than this, so much more than this. A bright and shining example of Love in the world. This has many connotations. Many gifts will be expressed; many levels of service will be enacted; much will come through you that will touch many, many souls upon this Path as you journey forward into the world. And you carry a great promise - God’s desire for the salvation of mankind. What greater task can one human being take upon oneself than to be God’s willing instrument for the salvation of mankind? This world desperately needs you, my beloveds. You have been nurtured, taught and prepared. Each day comes greater insight. Each day comes more love within you. Each day you climb that mountain of awareness, and as you do so you release your burdens which hold you from that place, that lofty place of perception, of knowing, of wisdom, of truth. And we climb with you in our love and our support and our desire for you to rise above the human condition and be free of this, these terrible burdens which mankind has heaped upon itself over thousands of years.

Yes, you have been chosen because within your souls lies a great purpose, a decision, a desire to be that channel of Love in the world. So I urge you, beloved souls, to put aside the immaturity of the human condition and to adopt the wisdom and grace and beauty of your souls in the flow of God’s Love. In doing so you will fulfill that deep desire and purpose within you which God has sanctioned and blessed and brought you into His embrace so that you are strengthened and equipped to do this work so vital to mankind.

Beloved souls, our prayers are constant for you and for all those who attempt to bring Light into this world. It is not an easy task. You will encounter resistance. You will be hurt by those who would judge you and try to topple you. But you must hold your head high, walk with dignity and Love, humility and grace. Make your words simple, your expression always loving. Do not indulge yourself in judgement, in hurt, believing all those negative messages that you have received through your lifetime but are now completely and totally irrelevant to what is to come. For you are now acting within the flow of God’s Will and His intention for you to be that channel of Love in the world. This is being in the world but not of the world. This is denying negativity and error and embracing truth and Love. That choice comes with every breath you take, every thought you have, every action no matter what that is, love must be present, that condition of Love, that Light of Love must be your constant companion and true expression. This cannot be assumed. There is no pretension. You must be true to this and in order to be true to Love you must decide to Love, decide that love is your true expression. It is a choice, as is everything in this world. It is a choice.

So remember, beloveds, when you encounter a conversation, a situation, an individual that has the potential to create negative conditions within you and within them and within this world, choose not to engage in this way but to engage with love or to disengage where there is no possibility of love. And this is not being weak, backing down, this does not injure you but it strengthens you. It is saying, “I will not stand for negativity; I stand for Love. I will be love.”

This higher standard is what is required at this time from each one of you to make those choices, to release all those habits and patterns of thought which you have indulged yourselves in, in whatever way that is, that bring about a diminishing of your energies and your countenance, your Light. For now, you must be in the Light at all times, for in order to be successful in this venture, in the work that is to come you must make that choice. And I do not say this to bring within you a sense of guilt or inadequacy. No, I say this because you are capable. You have all that you require to live in this way, in this flow, in this beautiful Light. You have all that you require, from the legions of angels that surround you, to the touch of God that burns bright within you, to the knowledge that you have been given, the many teachings of truth. All is there at your disposal. All is there as you choose to adopt, to enfold, to be a part of this great river of Love that God has gifted you with and desires to gift all of humanity with.

What a blessing for you, my beloveds, to know this at such a tender and young age of your soul, the beginning of your journey of life, to know these truths, to have what has been given. Such a great blessing. Feel the joy and gratitude, the upwelling of recognition of how much you are loved, how beautiful you are and what great potential lies within you just bursting, waiting to come forth in all its beauty and wonderment.

Yes, you truly step upon a new phase in your life, your journey of service, your awakening and things will move very quickly now. You cannot afford to stumble now, although you inevitably will for you are not a redeemed angel, not yet, but you are close and you have the capacity and abilities to do this job and to do it effectively. Acknowledge this within you. Be strong. Be with God always and rely upon those resources given to you when you need them. Ask, ask and it will be given. Walk in the Light and it shall be there always. Ask for protection and you will be protected. Ask to be used as a channel of Love and that will flow and flow with ever more intensity as you walk upon this Earth living your faith, living the truth, being a channel of God’s Love.

Beloved souls, I embrace you, I acknowledge your strength, how you have grown in Love, how you have matured as a beautiful, beautiful soul and I am humbled by your dedication and the efforts that you have made and the desire that you acknowledge in service and love towards others. This is the beginning. So much more to follow. Trust in your guidance. Trust in yourself. Love yourselves and let God do the rest, for this is God’s work, His efforts. We are all merely His channels and instruments and in doing so we find the deepest fulfillment and meaning in our lives. God bless you, beloved souls, your friend Alec is ever by your side and loves you, loves you dearly, loves you like my own children, loves you from the bottom of my heart and I will always be with you. My precious friends, God bless you. God bless you.