Samuel: Truth Can Never Fail

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
Maureen
Site Admin

Samuel: Truth Can Never Fail

Post by Maureen »

August 1, 1969
Medium: Anonymous
Samuel
Title: Truth Can Never Fail

As I have stood here and watched each of you sitting in circle to-night and I have been aware of your thoughts, those things which give you happiness and sorrow and I was happy for the opportunity to come and speak with you - for I love you my children. And the Father loves you so much.

There is a greater opportunity for so many in this room to receive the gift of mediumship and this medium in which I am now using is merely in training. She has not been perfected and still there is much work to be done and as you discover your own gift will open and you will become aware of changes within your own being and you yourselves will be tested and each of you individually will in your own way meet the situation which will be presented to you. Those of you who are in doubt - I do not say to you stop your doubting - I say to you to relax and set your beliefs of mind aside for the time being and listen to the Truths which we have to offer, and when you have honestly listened with understanding and you have kept your souls and your mind opened, the time will come when you look at these beliefs which you have had and you will put them to the test of Truth and you will find that which stands... for every man must test.
There are many doctrines that test... for Truth my children, Truth can never fail. Truth stands firm through all generations and all time throughout the whole universe. When you are in doubt......... question. Truth does not fear to be questioned. God has no fear to be questioned. God has no fear that he shall be put from his throne. No Celestial angel fears to be questioned... for Truth shall stand firm and only error and sin shall fall away. So do not be afraid to test, but keep your minds open, for when your minds are open we may come to you. You will realize that which is happening within yourselves cannot be questioned, for you will know that it is and you will not depend on the word of another... but you will question yourselves and you will know the Truth my children and the Truth will set you free. You do not yet understand the greatness of God's Love. These are but words to you and you may say repetitious words.

But God's Love within your souls once you have tasted, will lead you into seeking for Truth and there will be no turning back on the pathway of seeking for Truth for God's Divine Love is a powerful thing. You will feel within yourselves God's desire to draw you unto Himself and the great fountainhead of His Love and Power.

You who may draw from the Source of all Love and Power... you have not yet realized the abilities you have within your souls. For you are not yet sufficiently awakened... still God's Love surrounds you and God's caring Spirit protects you and angel friends watch over you.

So do not be afraid to put your faith in us... do not be afraid to set aside for a brief moment those beliefs which you have within your minds... for you have nothing to fear from Truth, for error cannot stand the test and so will pass away in due course. The Truth is never changing and Truth will always be.

There are many here to-night with greater soul development who could become wonderful channels and instruments of God. That within the soul there must be a desire. A desire to cleanse your souls and to make yourselves worthy of these gifts which may be yours. We desire to open channels to do God's work by (but) we do not desire to use those channels which are not worthy. There is much work from our side which must be done for each person who desires to be used by God, and so we must be sure before we begin that our labors are not in vain. We must test you to find if you are strong enough to bear that which you will be called upon to bear. You will be tested each of you, will be tested. We do not open channels lightly or indiscriminately. There is someone to watch over a soul. We are aware of the prospective medium’s thoughts, actions and deeds, for a long period of time before they even consider this person as a channel. So if you desire to be used of (by) God, then you must make the effort to make yourselves worthy to be called instruments of the Father. For we see the true condition of the soul. Your friends and your neighbors may not know of those things which are in your soul. But you have no secrets from us in the Celestial spheres... I do not say that we judge you for we do not. But we know the desires which are in your souls, the true desires of the souls.

We are aware of your yearnings and your heartaches, the struggling and strife through which you pass. These are also opportunities to strengthen your soul condition. Look on them as such. My dear children there are many wonderful spirits here to-night. There are many teachers.

I wish to tell you these things that they may give you food for thought. I ask you to pray and ask God to open your souls that you may receive of this Divine Love of God... and if you do not desire to pray then ask God to put a desire into your souls. For if you will seek you shall find and know that nothing is……..( Interruption at this point..... cut off.)