Confucius:Be A Link in the Chain of God's Blessings

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
Maureen
Site Admin

Confucius:Be A Link in the Chain of God's Blessings

Post by Maureen »

Spirit: Confucius
Medium: Al Fike
Date: July 27, 2016

Precious and beautiful souls, I am Confucius. I come to bless you in your efforts and prayers to be with God and His Love. Yes, my beloveds, open yourselves to this mighty blessing of Love. It is the key to many blessings, beloveds. It is the key to your journey to truly know yourselves and know your Heavenly Father and all the truths and wonderment of His Universe shall be laid at your feet. For with the opening of your soul and the awakening of your soul in this Love, this Essence of God, you become aware through the perceptions that awaken with this blessing of many aspects of the universe, many subtleties of Creation, many truths of love and understandings of your spiritual journey in life.

The door opens wide for each of you to walk through and that step forward is a personal journey of awakening. No, you need not join any others in this but yet the Heavenly Father provides fellowship for each who desire it so. For each who wish to walk and support another and all others upon this journey of Light and understanding, of knowing at-onement with God through His Love will be blessed with others who are loving souls, who are true and beautiful Lights in this world.
And so you have found one another, my beloveds; your souls have drawn you to one another. God has guided you to this humble refuge of Light and He shall continue to guide you as you are open to His blessings, His whispers, His promptings and inspiration and in so doing you will be a channel of Light for many others. as you enter this sacred place, this circle of Light, you bring many with you, all of your loved ones. All who have a connection of Light with you, my beloveds, are benefitting by your prayers this night.

Many of you are healers. Many make great efforts to help those who are needy and suffering and all of you are Lights in this world. All of those you have touched in your lives, those you have created a bond of Light with ,have benefitted from these prayers and your prayers which are made every day to God, a great benefit flows through you to them. And so the world is touched with Light as you make these efforts to connect with God, to allow this mighty flow to enter your plane of existence. And all those in spirit who are around you, those who have departed and were close to you and many more, benefit from these prayers, from your efforts. Each one here influences many, many souls, my beloveds, through your simple desire and intentions to be a channel of Light and love in this world.

Do you think that God does not answer these prayers when you ask to serve and to be used as a channel in the world? Yes, God answers your prayers when they are earnest and sincere, when they emerge from your soul which has a deep desire to serve God, to be a channel of Light, to bring love and truth and healing and comfort to those you meet.
Often you are not aware of this dynamic instrumentality within you. Often you see just the surface and you are not required to be so finely attuned to these efforts which God makes through you and all about you. But I tell you, my beloveds, do not underestimate the power of these simple prayers, of your desire sent to God to be that Light in the world. And what great blessings unleashed with these intentions from your soul, by the enhancement of your soul blessed with Love Divine, with the opening of a great river of Love through each one of you, my beloveds. It makes a great impact in the world and it is required, it is necessary, it is so needed, for the world cries out in many ways. Many souls and the creatures of the world, to the very planet, cries out for healing and comfort and love. And you, my beloveds, beseech God to answer these prayers and you my beloveds, are an answer to prayer.

Continue in your efforts. Continue to be God’s channels of Love. Walk this path, beloved souls, and do not doubt the power of your instrumentality in this world, the benefits that so many receive because you are willing to be a link in the chain of God’s blessings to others. Keep this in your consciousness and allow yourselves to be that clear channel, that faithful servant of God in a darkened world so in need of Light. Beloved souls, God bless you and keep you in this Light always. I am Confucius and I am with you in your efforts. I love you. I love you. God bless you.