Confucius on Loving and Holding Compassion for Yourself

Messages received during weekly prayer meetings. Posting for members is not enabled in this forum.
Maureen
Site Admin

Confucius on Loving and Holding Compassion for Yourself

Post by Maureen »

Spirit: Confucius
Medium: Al Fike
Date: February 29, 2016

My beloved children, it is your teacher and friend Confucius. I come to be with you in your prayers. Yes, you do struggle, my beloveds, at times you struggle, but you also make progress within your souls. At times the welling up from your souls is difficult and you find this painful, confusing. But I tell you, my beloveds, as you allow this cleansing of your souls to take place and you release within yourselves all the burdens and you give this to God, you are one step closer to the joy and happiness which our brother, Luke speaks about, and it becomes easier for you to rise above the conditions of this world. For yes, the soul generates a great energy within yourselves and each soul in this world generates a condition and that can be of Light or Darkness or something in between. And, it is difficult for the power of what the soul generates in this world combined with the mind creates a reality, a condition it is difficult to navigate, and none of you are immune from the influence of the conditions of this world.
At times, you are in the Grace and this Light, at times you become overwhelmed. But I tell you, you are never far from God – only within your mind – God is always there as are we to accompany you and protect you. It is your free will that determines the extent of this, how close you can come, how present is God in your lives and consciousness and when you allow yourselves thoughts of judgements and anger, fear and all of these human conditions which are so prevalent in this world, when you succumb to your own humanity, this is when we pray the hardest for you, my beloveds, this is when God makes effort to reach you to pull you back into the Light.
You are cared for. You are precious to God, loved by God and you must start to love yourselves in this way. For when you can truly love yourselves you can look upon yourself with compassion, you can allow yourself to feel compassion and love for others and to be a great a mighty channel of Love in this world. But if you suppress those conditions within your soul, which restrict the flow of Love, and cover your own soulful longings for Love and to love, then you are stuck within this condition and you must move and break through those barriers you must be strong enough to acknowledge and to let go and to allow God to heal you. This is the power of faith, my beloveds, to say :
“My Heavenly Father, you can heal me I know this, I know this from the very depths of my being. You can heal me with Your Love, touch the very center of me, those tender and hurting places within me and heal me, bring relief, your soothing Love wiping away the pain, and the tears, the wounds and the fear. Bring me joy, dear Father, joy that is boundless, joy that is everlasting. Redeem my soul, bring me into at-onement with you, beloved Soul, my Father, and may I know the peace that passes all understanding, that deep well of peace that I may carry wherever I go.”
God bless you, beloved children. Be at peace and know that you are loved beyond measure. God bless you.