Divine Love Resource Guide -- are you on it?

This forum is for all other topics
Eva
Family

Re: Divine Love Resource Guide -- are you on it?

Post by Eva »

Thank you, Klaus, this is helpful -- and impressive! :)
Love,
Eva
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Please let me also know if any of your previously listed websites/blogs are no longer functional.
Thank you.
Eva
Klaus
Happy Camper

Post by Klaus »

Hello Eva,
every link has been checked for its functionality.
Everything works perfectly.
Greetings,
Klaus :ugeek:
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thank you Klaus. :)
Actually my second post was meant for everyone else who is on the previous listing.
Love,
Eva
Jane
Family

Post by Jane »

Hi Eva,

What an amazing resource! Thanks for all your efforts.

I am currently listed under Divine Love Authors, but would like the link listed to be replace by that of the website I put up in 2017: http://fortheloveofhisowncreation.ca

Also, my last name is misspelled--just remove the first H.

Thanks!

Love,
Jane
With God, anything is possible
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thanks Jane, I have made the changes. Sorry for misspelling your name! :oops:
Love,
Eva

PS The updated version is now at http://universal-spirituality.net/wp-co ... 1-2018.pdf
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello everyone,

I plan to soon update the Divine Love Resource Guide which, for those who are newer to the Community, lists
known Divine Love and related websites, blogs, video ministries, Facebook groups and pages, and forums. It also lists authors of books relating to the Divine Love path, as well as services utilizing and/or promoting Divine Love information. We also have websites or references to translations of the messages into Spanish, French and German.

The last version, updated a year ago, is at my website (http://universal-spirituality.net/wp-co ... 1-2018.pdf) and at the FCDT community website (same page as the newsletters).

If during 2018, you have added a website, become an author, started a you-tube ministry (or just created a Divine Love video or two), started a service that includes aspects of the Divine Love (such as a healing ministry), or anything else that fits into one of the categories listed in the first paragraph above, please let me know ASAP and I will add you. (Of course, I am aware of some of the new ministries, like Brooke, Cate and Bill Frase, but to be sure I don't unintentionally leave anyone out -- if you wish to be listed -- please let me know what you are doing and the online link, if applicable.

If you have a ministry pre-dating 2018, but are not on the last version of the Guide, please let me know as well.

Lastly, if you know of someone else's recently added Divine Love work or ministry, who doesn't often visit this forum, please post their details and I will check if I have it.

It is encouraging and inspiring to see this Guide expand from its humble original December 2014 version of three pages to more than triple that size in just four years.

Love,
Eva
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Hi Eva. Thanks for letting us know about your plans to update your lists. I wish to add my book Divine Love Mediumship to the list https://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?key ... ship&type=. Also could you add our Divine Love ministry retreat center and outreach to form circles of light. Please go to http://divine-love-sanctuary.ca/ and look under Our Mission banner and click on DLSF Retreat Center for details. Thanks Eva.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Eva,

Can't thank you enough for stepping up to take on this task! What a wonderful gift for all of us! THANK YOU! May your research and updates all go very smoothly; and may all your efforts on behalf of all the Divine Love community go smoothly! I'm working on our Annual Report for 2017 for DLSF ....I plan to send you a brief update for the next newsletter by your deadline of Dec 20. Many thanks for all you do to keep everyone around the world connected! God Bless, Love Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Al,

Thank you. Regarding:
I wish to add my book Divine Love Mediumship to the list https://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?key ... ship&type=. Also could you add our Divine Love ministry retreat center and outreach to form circles of light.
If you look at the format for the authors (p. 7-8), you will notice that I am only listing a link for all of a person's books if they have pseveral rather than each book separately -- which would take too much space for some of us. Therefore please give me a link on Lulu or Amazon where both of your books can be accessed.

And yes, I will add the DLSF retreat center and your/Brooke's zoom circle of light.

Since Jeanne mentioned the newsletter, are you planning a write-up on your Australian trip? I think that would be nice -- maybe with some pics?

Hello Jeanne,

Thank you for your kind comments. I am looking forward to your Newsletter contribution by the 20th. :)

Love to you both,
Eva