James Reid

Basically anything goes here.
Susan
Family

Re: James Reid

Post by Susan »

I don't know James, but my heart goes out to him! I will pray for him as well and echo all other beautiful prayers that have been stated. I'm new to the group so most of you don't know that I've done a lot of research looking at natural remedies to help treat and cure nasty illnesses and diseases. There is a docu-series called "The Truth About Cancer" that has so much valuable information when it comes to treating cancer naturally and/or using natural remedies additionally with standard medical procedures, like chemo or surgery. I highly recommend this to everyone, and especially to people going through these difficult illnesses! I offer this information with much love in hopes that God will guide his journey and heal his body! HUGS!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

I concur with Susan, having also done quite a bit of research into alternative approaches, known several who have gone this way and assisted one person closely with their natural therapy. I too believe that they can be a wonderful supplement to the traditional ways of dealing with these nasty situations.
Love, Eva
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

James is a very competent medium, and a retired GP. He and his wife know a great deal about alternative therapies, so I would not be telling him anything myself. He resisted doing chemo till his guides said they favoured it, and the chemo certainly reduced the first cancer enormously.

his
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Susan,
I'm still dying to watch the Truth About Cancer series....I was inundated with emails every day when the series was aired and life was just too busy to find time to watch them. I am sure there's a lot of useful information in each episode and I haven't given up the idea of viewing the series. Maybe if I can find the C.D.'s I could watch them while travelling!

And, yes, I want to echo Geoff's comments about James -- I hope you get to meet him someday...he was an extraordinary G.P. who pushed his traditional medical colleagues to the max! He was also a great friend of the late Elizabeth Kubler-Ross and brought Elizabeth to Australia several times :P One of the most gentle, wise, humble and profound souls -- along with his beloved wife Paula -- that Al and I (thanks to Geoff) have had the privilege to meet. It's so hard to understand why this is happening to HIM, of all people -- this fight with cancer. So much more for all of us to learn.

Thank you for visiting us, for your comments and I look forward to getting to know you better and better!! Love and hugs to you and your little ones and family! Jeanne (PS. I plan to mail MESSAGES OF LOVE - Summer 2015 tomorrow or Friday at the latest!!) :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

Yay for the book! Thanks Jeanne!
James
Busy Bee

Post by James »

Hello All,
I have just now read this thread for the first time and am humbled and greatly heartened by all that I read. In the whole process that I am in I am focusing on Gratitude and a sense of personal responsibility.

A number of people have wondered why I have such after having lived a life of service and attempted to help so many. I don't question the process as I have felt for a long time that what we do in our lives is reflecting what we desire while not truly reflecting the truth of our inner living. In other words, I feel that few of us really know ourselves and this includes me. I am doing much reflection now and much deepening of faith.

I am immensely grateful for your prayers and concern and assure that I am well and truly alive and planning to be for some time - whoops!! - Lord, your will and not mine! I get constant reminders that all will not happen as I desire but as it must while influenced by my desire. This is a learning experience at a most basic levels. We must all learn that only total honesty with ourselves and God counts and is not always easy until faced.

Once more, thank you all form the depth of my being.

I love you all and pray that you too are blessed and loved in your lives.

James
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Dear James,

Thank you so much for writing here. Your story and the way you are coping with your present situation is very inspiring. I find it so enriching to perceive your wisdom, inner reflexion and your humble and grateful state of mind..

Yes, it is quite a challenge in life to really know yourself and be aware of your true desires and how much they determine everything that happens in your life.

Because you mentioned it, I just reread your chapter on desire from the Richard Messages. There is so much depth and wisdom in there.. A lot to ponder on! And a recommendation to all of us here. And for anyone who hasn't yet read the Richard Messages: do yourself a favour and read them! To my humble opinion they belong to the most important, inspiring and uplifting celestial messages of our times!

Good to hear from you, James (also in your private email). Thanks for inspiring us!

May God hold you in His loving, healing arms always.

Hugs,
Arie
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Dear Susan and Jeanne,

I had never heard of the docu-series that you described. However, most of you are aware that my niece, Janna, is suffering from cancer and has recently undergone surgery and is now in chemo.

Based on your post, Susan, I found the 9 episodes of this docu-series, and I uploaded them to my personal Google storage drive.

I have shared this with Janna, and I now share it here for those who may wish to share it with others, here is the link:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... GRZUFBGSzg

James, it is so good to hear from you, and although we have not met, I feel we are one on the Divine Path. I pray for your continued healing, and I send you love and hugs from Southern California.

Dennis
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

You echo my sentiments completely David . James is one of the kindest gentlest people I know but he also has the heart of a lion so I have no doubt that he will be in for the good fight and recover fully. My prayers continue to be with him and Paula.
You are not alone in this struggle dear James. May God heal you completely as you renew yourself in His healing light. Much love.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Dennis,
I think it it great that you have posted those talks on Google for others to be able access and share them if they wish. I too am familiar with the docu-series and think it contains very useful information. Something else I came across along similar lines is on the the following two websites:

http://www.gumbygumby.com/research.html -- a couple of our personal friends have had great success with this for dangerous skin cancer and other health issues.

http://mmswiki.is/index.php/Main_Page -- these people too have had a lot of success with their product. They are not marketing it themselves or profiting from the sale of it, and are very dedicated to helping people get well.

Having followed along-side, albeit sometimes from a distance, several friends or acquaintances, my heart goes out to people fighting not only with cancer, but who also suffer the often horrible side-effects of chemo, for which there are ways and means to alleviate and help the body heal.

So thanks again, Dennis.

James, so good to hear from you here and knowing that even though you may be physically weak, you are spiritually strong -- which is the most important thing. I have been meaning to send you a personal email, but other things got in the way! However, you and Paula have certainly been in our thoughts and prayers and we still remember fondly the Skype call we had with you both about year and a half ago (I think). Much love and continued prayers to you both.

Love to all,
Eva