Please pray for Page's surgery

Basically anything goes here.
jeanne
Family

Please pray for Page's surgery

Post by jeanne »

Dear Ones,
I am taking the liberty of posting a prayer request we received from Katheryn Whitesides by email. Many of you met Katheryn at our place in August and Page in Washington, D.C. Please join us in prayer. Many thanks and God Bless you, Jeanne

Dear Friends:

On Tuesday we were in a meeting when Page suffered a seizure. We immediately called 911 and they responded in about three minutes! They transported Page to the emergency center at Skyridge hospital here in Lone Tree, Colorado. They originally thought he had a stroke, but after many tests, they determined he had a seizure, caused by a tumor on the brain just above his left ear. They will remove the tumor on Monday, 2:30 in the afternoon. They will determine what, if any, follow on treatments when they get the results of the tumor tissue biopsy. They feel the tumor is a result of the prostrate cancer of several years ago. They feel certain that once the tumor is removed, his speech will return to normal; which is now much improved from the first seizure, but speech is still somewhat garbled.

After surgery, he will be in ICU for at least 2 days. We may be able to go home by Thursday. We will be at this phone number until tomorrow around noon: 720-225-5206; then we’ll be transferred to ICU after the surgery. ICU’s number is 720-225-1400, don’t know the room number yet. You can call thqt number and they’ll put you through to his room.

Your thoughts, prayers, and well wishes are greatly appreciated, and solicited.

Love and Hugs to you all,
Katheryn
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
DennisT
Family

Re: Please pray for Page's surgery

Post by DennisT »

We are certainly keeping Page, Kathy and family in our thoughts and prayers, especially healing prayers for Page. We had the pleasure of meeting Page and Kathy at the 100th Anniversary Retreat in Washington D.C., and then Kathy again in Gibsons.

Both are beautiful souls, and we are praying for Page's full and speedy recovery.

Love and hugs,

Dennis
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Praying for Page's operation recovery, and Kathy's strength and peace in supporting him in this time of crisis. My heart goes out to you both.
Much love,
Eva
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

I'm including Page in my prayers for a successful surgery and recovery. May God's healing hand be laid upon him and give comfort to Katheryn.
love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey