My father Aart

Basically anything goes here.
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: My father Aart

Post by AlFike »

Hi Arie & Marion. I was overshadowed by a beautiful spirit who compelled me to sit down and pray for you guys and your Dad. I saw you all, even your Dad Arie. He was in the middle of the circle receiving a lot of healing and light. I was even guided to put my hands on his abdomen and saw lots going on to help him in that part of his body. It was a short prayer but very intense, full of Love and a very bright light. It was a real gift for me to be a part of this prayer. God is indeed working with all of us and we are more connected than you might imagine. May you continue to live in the light my dear friends. With much love and appreciation for what you are doing........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Thank you Arie for sharing with us your father’s struggles of loneliness. It’s a blessing that you and Marion were there to pray with him and give him support and a listening ear so that he could open up to you. There was certainly healing taking place. I will include him in my prayers. May his feelings of loneliness be comforted by the loving embrace of his eternal Father in Heaven.

With love and hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Dear Al,

Thank you so much for your prayer and what you received! That is so beautiful and amazing..

Something extraordinary happened yesterday evening. When we started our silent prayer I visualised my father and the two of you sitting in prayer as well and at that very moment I felt like hit by high voltage. An enormous boost of energy was going through my body, making it twitch and shake, especially in my belly. It was so powerful and it lasted really long. After that I saw a lot of light and movement and I was sure that several angels were present. Then I relaxed and came into a wonderful, deep state of relaxation.

After we finished, the other three (we were only a small group) had experienced exactly the same! It was just overwhelming, I think we had the strongest experience ever.

And then I read your message. Something strong and beautiful has happened and I'm sure it must have done a lot to my father. I will contact him and hear what he felt..

Thanks so much Al and everybody for your presence and support...!

Much love,
Arie
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Arie,
I am so excited to read your post and this confirmation of how closely we are connected in spirit....the "real" reality! These experiences continue to validate for me the importance of increasing our efforts for simultaneous prayer around the world! :P I remember it was two years ago I had that amazing experience of praying with you from southern Californa (at Dennis & Suzy's house) while you were praying in Frankfurt and the bird came fluttering into the house -- twice! :P How wonderful! We leave for Hawaii in a few hours and will continue our prayers from there....with Jimbeau Walsh, Michael Nedbal, Carolyn Stokes, Gilda Holy, Michael Bailley, Kristin Lortie and others! We are so excited to be off on another spiritual adventure! I will be posting pictures on facebook! Love and hugs....continued blessings to your family, especially your father! Jeanne :D
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Dear friends,

This is just a short update on my father's condition, in order to inspire you to always keep praying for those in need!

Although this morning he had a bad anxiety attack again, he didn't have any during the last two weeks. It is very obvious that healing is taking place and I'm absolutely convinced that all our prayers are being heard! This makes me so happy! What a gift it is to have this family and to have this incredible, powerful instrument of joint prayer!

Remember last year how our prayers helped my son get out of his bad annorexia condition and how miraculously that happened within only 4 months! And now we are blessed to see my father healing from his deep distress in such quick and beautiful ways..

Thank you all for biding with us and adding your thoughts and prayers. We're more than grateful!

Tomorrow evening we'll have another prayer-circle at our home and my father will be sitting with us in his home in the Netherlands. Another wonderful opportunity to receive blessings from Father :) !

Much Love to everybody,
Arie
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

We'll try to co-ordinate it Arie but I'm unsure of the time difference. Jeanne and I are going to the Unity church at 12:30 PM our time to be a part of a healing service. We have been designated as guests of honor. We also attended the service today and Jimbeau, Jeanne and I felt very inspired by it. The angels told us at the beginning of this trip that each day would be guided and there would be surprises a plenty. So far they have been spot on and every day has been full and not a usual holiday of relaxing and such. Instead we are connecting with many people and having a lot of prayer time. Our connection with the local Unity church was a guided surprize and so blessed. We will pray for you and your group Arie and for your Dad. We've also had a lot of discussion about the retreat in August. We're sure that Jimbeau is coming and maybe a few more from here. We'll see how it goes. Much love to you and Marion........Al
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

Wow I just read this thread and it made me so excited and happy! How exciting the healing that has and is taking place in your family Arie! Sending more love your way! :D
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

That's wonderful to hear that your father is doing so much better. Healing is definitely taking place, the power of prayer and Gods Love is an amazing thing to observe. My prayers for Aart continue.
with Love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

I will continue to add my prayers as well, Arie. So glad to hear your father is doing better!

Love and hugs,

Dennis