Prayer request

Basically anything goes here.
jeanne
Family

Re: Prayer request

Post by jeanne »

Hi Jan,
thank you for updating us on the situation and for the profound faith you express! It was our privilege to join you in prayer....our privilege. God bless you, Tom and all concerned. Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Thank you Jan for the update, there were certainly many miracles on that day. I viewed the video on YouTube, wow that was a big fire and as you said it seemed to go straight up and there didn’t look like there was any wind blowing at the time either. The Peace that Passes Understanding is an amazing gift and I’m so happy that you were wrapped in his heavenly love during this stressful and scary time. He loves you so much and has you and your husband cradled in His arms.

with love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

This is wonderful news Jan. I'm so happy that things turned out well for you and your husband. God does answer prayer and He loves you both very much. God bless for now......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

Dear Jan and Tom, your testimonial of faith and trust is an example for all of us. I say, Amen to that!! Love, Kristy
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Thank you so much for the update, Jan! It is a relief to hear that the damage was minimal and an inspiration to know how your prayers kept you in the Peace of God's Love. May you and your husband continue to feel the blessings of the Love, every day, every way.
With love,
Terry
klarakos
New Friend

Post by klarakos »

I feel the power and calmness of God's Love. I am so thankful for his Divine Love because without it I would be hysterical; but instead I choose to accept his Love and watch as he takes care of us. Thanks for your continual prayers.
Jan & Tom