Prayer Request for Stephen Sutton & family

Basically anything goes here.
jeanne
Family

Prayer Request for Stephen Sutton & family

Post by jeanne »

Greetings from Caloundra, Sunshine Coast, Australia. We received this prayer request from our wonderful friends at the Waldorf Hotel, Blackpool, England:

On Wednesday lunchtime another of God’s Angels on Earth left to go home.
Stephen Sutton a 19 year old man from Staffordshire (same County as Tom) passed away. Stephen was diagnosed with terminal cancer at the age of 15, This amazing young man knowing illness to be terminal set out to raise £10,000 to update and provide better facilities for teenage cancer patients whilst in hospital. He spoke at various meeting motivating people to make the most of their time on this planet, to be the best they could, and always to put others first. On Thursday he had raised £3,200,000 (CA$ 5,382,400 AUS$ 5,746,742) towards his charity.

Please make prayer for his family, his mother showed courage, hours after his passing she appeared briefly on the national television news talking about how proud she and the family are of him and saying how very much they miss him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-27408818

Al, Terry and I are making some wonderful new friends here in Caloundra; 3 people are planning to attend our retreats in Ireland and England this August! It's a small world!

Love from Helge, Geoff and Zara too. Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
DennisT
Family

Re: Prayer Request for Stephen Sutton & family

Post by DennisT »

I will add my prayers for this remarkable young man.

Love and hugs,

Dennis
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

I am also adding Stephen in my prayers. Even though his life on earth was short he has added waves of love into this world. What an amazing life filled with kindness he has given.

with love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

I too add my prayers.

hugs
Geoff