Please pray for Lorna in the Kitchen!

Basically anything goes here.
jeanne
Family

Please pray for Lorna in the Kitchen!

Post by jeanne »

Dear friends,

Our beloved Lorna (who some of you know as "Lorna in the Kitchen" since the July, 2012 Retreat in Gibsons) is in need of our prayers. Our Gibsons and West Vancouver Circles of Light are hosting prayer vigils for Lorna this week and as many of us who can, are going to visit Lorna for prayers.

Her daughter Kathy writes:

"we will not know what time the surgery time is until the day prior I believe. She will be having a tumor removed from her right frontal lobe which is believed to be a progression of her lung cancer although this will not be confirmed until biopsy results are in (approx. 1 week post op). There is concern that spinal fractures are a concern here. (she has another spinal fracture but not as painful as the last so far).

She is somewhat comfortable but cognitively I have been seeing changes in my Mom for some time. I was hoping to bring her to the lake next weekend and we had planned on some great quality time there but they want to get the mass out asap. She will be in hospital at least 3 to 4 days and perhaps longer.

Please thank everyone for their prayers and I can feel the Angels with and around us as we are all pretty calm although I have slept very little in the past couple of days. We are having a family dinner here at my place tomorrow and Monday off to VGH for pre-op scans and tests.

The guidance that I am getting is that God has a plan for my Mom and that I should take comfort in that and not worry. I pray that she continues to receive love and support from God, Jesus and our group of Angels – including our Angel friends here on Earth and that are part of our glorious and divine Circle. I pray that as she goes through her surgery and what comes from that that she be continuously upheld in Love and that she is to know that she is never ever alone. I pray that her pain is kept under control and that she does not suffer as she did last year – that was very hard on her and hard for us to watch. So yes, prayer that the doctors are really on top of that.

I pray that I remain a strong sense of support and encouragement to her. We talk often of how our Earth is full of God made nutrients and oils that nourish and heal.

The guidance that I am getting is that God has a plan for my Mom and that I should take comfort in that and not worry. I pray that she continues to receive love and support from God, Jesus and our group of Angels – including our Angel friends here on Earth and that are part of our glorious and divine Circle. I pray that as she goes through her surgery and what comes from that that she be continuously upheld in Love and that she is to know that she is never ever alone. I pray that her pain is kept under control and that she does not suffer as she did last year – that was very hard on her and hard for us to watch. So yes, prayer that the doctors are really on top of that.

I pray that I remain a strong sense of support and encouragement to her. We talk often of how our Earth is full of God made nutrients and oils that nourish and heal.

Thank you and I shall keep you posted. Much Love, Kathy xox
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Maureen
Site Admin

Re: Please pray for Lorna in the Kitchen!

Post by Maureen »

I keep Lorna, Kathy, their family and loved ones, the family of dr.s and nurses who will care for dear Lorna in my prayers. Bless them all with the Father's Love, strength, a sense of know and calm and for peace within.

Much love to all,
Maureen
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Adding my prayers too.

Hugs
Geoff
JAB
Family

Post by JAB »

May the blessing of calming peace be present to Lorna and all ...

Joining with all in prayer.
Joseph

Divine Love Journey
http://divinelovejourney.weebly.com/
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Our prayers, as always, are with Lorna and her daughter Kathy.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Adding my prayers for Lorna and family as well.

Love and hugs,

Dennis
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Thank you for sharing this Jeanne. Lorna is in my prayers. May the surgery go very well. I believe God does have big plans for her too and that she will be givin the untmost care from God and His angels and she will always be in their loving embrace.

with love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Adding my prayers for Lorna and her family.
Love,
Eva