I AM SICK OF MY FAMILY.

Basically anything goes here.
WindWarrior
New Friend

I AM SICK OF MY FAMILY.

Post by WindWarrior »

Just today I was talking with my primary guide and expressing my feelings about my mother. I cannot express how betrayed and angry I feel about her. She too has some psychic feelings, but she often feels insecure and doubts all the time. She never wants any help from her anxiety issues. I thought she would understand me, but it turned out I was only looking at the small picture. I feel so disillusioned right now.

I tell her to ask God for the Divine Love. Does she ask for it? No.
Today we were out buying lunch at a park. Originally I decided to get a juicy hamburger. She decided to buy for her and myself a pack of Chinese food. She didn't eat it as it was gross to her. She wouldn't throw it out either and just left the food in the fridge once we got back home.

She argued with a man over a seat at the park. If she had some psychic feeling or empath feeling, she should avoid these types of people in the beginning. She then comes back home still feeling angry, and it gives the whole house a negative energy. That is why I hate living at home. That is only part of the reason.

Today she asked if I could heal her as she was suffering from eye pain. I know this pertains spiritually for not looking at the big picture of things. What I saw in my spirit eye was a dark shadow.

Just a few minutes ago I was talking to my primary spirit guide. He originally did not want me to go on the forums publicly because there was no reason to talk about my psychic abilities unless there was a cause. When I realized the true state of the household and my mother especially, I felt extremely disillusioned. She keeps playing victim all the time, and I hate it when she tells me she cannot control her anger because she is too old.

My primary guide wrote through me: "I want you to gain progress. You now see the double side of things orthogonally. You get the point? Seriously (lamp flash). Don't go out there and hide behind your abusive household. Help yourself by releasing it (orb). I am here with you. What about your mother? Barely above the second sphere and she's proud of that? She has a long way to go! Hypocrite! That's my honest opinion, and it is a fact. No excuses. Don't rely on her such and such.
You need to stand up in front of this hypocrisy and yell: "Enough!". Now you know what to do. You passed my test (he mentioned to me there was a test coming up before summer). She doesn't understand you. Do what? Ignore and avoid her claims. That's it. She has nothing to do with your business because you are 18 and can do whatever you legally choose. You understand? Good. I am not testing you any longer. She must deal with these things on her own. You have no right or obligation to hold her hand. That is all I am saying. The test is officially done. You passed it before the summer even officially started.
Now let's move on and talk to Geoff and Fike about this."

This was the reason why I came here. I need positive reinforcement. My home has too much dark energy, and it is like a prison.
WindWarrior
New Friend

Re: I AM SICK OF MY FAMILY.

Post by WindWarrior »

Note: Ot should be "barely above the first"
BAT
Happy Camper

Post by BAT »

Some advice here:

1. Never use all caps to express your anger

2. Somewhere in the world someone will have the same situation you are in. It is nothing to worry about. This is nothing special.

3. You are the solution to the problem, I cannot do it, our prayers will not do unless you resolve the issues to her yourself.

4. It is not up to you to place judgement, you are not the judge but the Law of Compensation is.

5. Pray for forgiveness.

6. The Divine Love is a gift, she does not want it then she does not want it.

7. Forget of all what happened. The Past is gone. The Future is uncertain, now is now.

8. For you to abruptly come to the forums here out of nowhere and this being your third or fourth post, is not a good sign.

9. Tbh, your post seems to make yourself play victim, therefore anyone you judge on will be applied to you as well.

10. We know life is hard, etc. Complaining does nothing, worrying does nothing, and the best way is to take your problems to God himself. Trust and have faith.
Loren
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Well Josh, you do seem to have your problems. I like Bat's response. A bit of tough love eh :? . It has been a long time since I was 18 but some of your complaints seem vaguely familiar. That desire to get out of the family situation and be independent is right on cue. I left home at age 19 and also had a mother who was quite needy. The man in you wants to gain freedom and full expression so it is no wonder that you are feeling such intense angst. With hormones raging and your sensitivities making everything so intense, you must be in quite a state. I would be careful about seeking guidance from spirits at this stage of your spiritual journey. I think that with all that is going on you are vulnerable to lower spirit influence and although they may pass themselves off as Celestial, from what I read of their guidance ( if this is accurate) they do not appear to be as they portray themselves. I'm not you so this is my opinion not my perception so take it as you will. Do you pray for the cloak of protection from all spirits and influences that are not Celestial on an ongoing basis? I think that along with the prayer for Divine Love, this is important. I would be praying for your Mom, not hating her. Life will present problems and difficulties similar to what you describe constantly. The test is not to sweat it so much but to remain in a connected and prayerful place throughout your day. It is in our alignment with the flow of God's Love that these issues fade into the background rather than drive us a bit crazy. God can lift us up if we are willing and ask. Tests are everywhere my friend so I would concentrate on being close to God, having more patience with those who love you and get out into the world doing something positive. Maybe volunteering for a charity or some outreach organization helping those in need? It sounds like you need an outlet for all that pent up energy and desire to express yourself spiritually. Doing some good works for others often will do the trick and will also give you some perspective on life.

That's enough of the old guy talk. Sorry if it isn't what you want to hear Josh. We always have choices on how we think and behave. You are going where I have been so I think I'm somewhat qualified to give a bit of advice. I hope that you take it as a loving gesture. God bless for now......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
WindWarrior
New Friend

Post by WindWarrior »

AlFike wrote:The test is not to sweat it so much but to remain in a connected and prayerful place throughout your day. It is in our alignment with the flow of God's Love that these issues fade into the background rather than drive us a bit crazy. God can lift us up if we are willing and ask. Tests are everywhere my friend so I would concentrate on being close to God, having more patience with those who love you and get out into the world doing something positive.
I have to admit I was very angry yesterday, but I feel fine right now and was told to remain patient. My primary guide did inform me this was not handled correctly, and there was a lot of fear which infiltrated the message. This angst never seemed to let go, and just this morning he sent me a dream not to become a doormat as you told before. I do pray for protection, but it is still hard to control my emotions.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Josh,

I am glad that you are feeling a bit more level-headed -- at least as of your last post. You also received some wise and mature advice regarding what you shared in your original post. In some ways, I too have "been there, done that" (as have quite a few of us on this forum who are now your mother's age or older). Many young people face these issues and have to learn to deal with them constructively.

Prayer is certainly an important part -- probably the most important in dealing with problem issues, including your emotional and relationship issues. Asking others to pray for you is a wonderful idea as well -- but ultimately you are responsible for resolving your problems.

The other thing is the timing in expressing yourself -- to anyone from your mother at home to "strangers" on this forum. It is never a good idea to communicate when we are angry. We'll say (or worse, write -- which is far more lasting and more likely to come back to haunt us) things we are likely to regret later. Also what we say in anger will do more harm than good and likely make an undesirable situation worse. I have just recently experienced an angry response from someone I have communicated with. There are several ways to respond on our part: One way is to respond back in the same angry way -- and we may even feel justified in doing that. However, it will only escalate the situation and make it worse. Another way is to just let it be -- at least till the other person cools down and can be talked to rationally. This is the way I have chosen. Another important issue to realize is that you cannot control other people or situations but you can control how you respond to them.

Because of a recent personally upsetting situation that I have been through, I thought I would share some of the lessons I had learned in the past and again been reminded of. You may find at least some of the principles helpful to your situation. The post is at http://board.divine-love-sanctuary.ca/v ... 521#p10521. I am happy to say that my issue is basically under control. Changes have occurred to the relationships involved, but I am just accepting that and moving on. Sometimes this is the only thing we can do. We can't change other people, but we can change our perspective on the situation and how we respond.

The well-known serenity prayer is a good one to remember here -- especially the first part:
God grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know the difference.

The prayer continues:
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
As it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
If I surrender to His Will;
So that I may be reasonably happy in this life
And supremely happy with Him
Forever and ever in the next.
Amen.
At http://www.lords-prayer-words.com/famou ... enity.html is a lovely video with this prayer as well.

Well Josh, let me end by wishing you all the best as you are exploring options regarding how to best deal with whatever life situations you find yourself in.
Praying that you receive wisdom in knowing how to best handle your family issues.
Eva
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

WindWarrior wrote: I tell her to ask God for the Divine Love. Does she ask for it? No.
Dear Josh,

You have had some excellent advice so I thought I would go somewhere else. As already mentioned, your mother must herself desire this love, and if she has difficulties loving herself, this may be a big reason why she does not currently seem to want Father's Love. But I want to make a bigger point, that pertains to you just as much as her, and this is a subtlety that is not often considered.

The Divine Love comes in response to us willing it, but it does not resolve things we ourselves are unwilling to resolve. Let's put it bluntly here. There are a few people who have followed these messages a long time, yet substantial flaws are still evident. Why? Because deep down they like that aspect of their personality, and at this time are not willing to have it changed. So one has to be willing to be changed, if change is to occur.

I trust you are indeed praying deeply, and often? Do you physically feel the glow of the Love?

Hugs

Geoff
WindWarrior
New Friend

Post by WindWarrior »

Geoff wrote:
I trust you are indeed praying deeply, and often? Do you physically feel the glow of the Love?

Hugs

Geoff
I actually have felt it before on a few occasions, but it's not frequent, but what I have experienced were warm chills on my forehead and arms. And thank you for the advice, I feel much better right now and have a plan to help her now :)
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

WindWarrior wrote:
I actually have felt it before on a few occasions, but it's not frequent, but what I have experienced were warm chills on my forehead and arms. And thank you for the advice, I feel much better right now and have a plan to help her now :)
It comes easier to some than others. It's about training the soul, and turning off the mind. Keep at it, till you can always feel it. Good to hear you are feeling stronger. It's tough at your age, wanting independence yet often not able to be independent for many reasons.

Hugs
Geoff