Please pray for Nicole Cardoso

Basically anything goes here.
jeanne
Family

Please pray for Nicole Cardoso

Post by jeanne »

Maureen just sent me a text, asking for prayers for her daughter:

Dear Friends,
I reach out for your prayers. Our daughter Nicole had an appendectomy Monday. The appendix ruptured and she is now with infection in her intestines. Her body is under a great deal of stress. The doctor feels she could be in hospital for the rest of the week. Please pray for her healing. With gratitude for your love and prayers, Maureen.

Many thanks, Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Eva
Family

Re: Please pray for Nicole Cardoso

Post by Eva »

Remembering Nicole -- may she feel the Love and healing touch of our loving Father and may her body recover from the operation so she can go home as soon as possible.
Love,
Eva
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

I'm including Nicole in my prayers. Thank you for sharing this with us Jeanne. May she receive the healing grace of God and be comforted by the angels.

with Love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Nicole is in my prayers as well. May all infection and imbalance in her body be healed and resolved. Much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Maureen
Site Admin

Post by Maureen »

Thank you Jeanne for posting this prayer request and for yours, Eva's and Al's prayers. They are greatly appreciated.

Just home for a shower and change and then back to be with her. I never realized the appendix could cause such trauma!
Today she will have a ct scan so the dr. can see in greater detail what is happening. Her bowels haven't moved in 7 days and she hasn't eaten in 5 days (of course as there is no desire by the body).

We have been moved to a private room now which feels like luxury in comparison where she was the past 3! She had a much better rest last night than any other and I am anticipating this will continue, especially once those bowel get moving.

I have a stretcher right in the room which I am so thankful for to rest while she rests. It's been quite an experience to feel the angels with us. I really notice then while Nicole is resting and I do reiki and reflexology for her, as this is a time when there is the least going on. They comfort me with such an inflowing of Love and wrap us in such a warm and loving cloak. That I know of, we have Mary, Confucius, Seretta Kem and my Grandmother close to us. I know I am being held up by God and the Angels. We are blessed to have them working for us and to have them to lean on. God is providing many, many blessing through this time, of this I am certain and my Faith deepens.

Love to all,
Maureen
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Wonderful to hear Maureen and it might be that Nicole will experience the angels too. I'm sure that she has some of her mother's gifts. We'll keep praying. Much love to you both........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
KevinO
Family

Post by KevinO »

Dear Maureen, you and Nicole are in my prayers as well. With love and blessings, Kevin
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thank you for the update Maureen. Our small Skype group with Elizabeth and the Blackstons prayed for Nicole yesterday and I have just sent them your update. We'll continue praying.
Love,
Eva
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Maureen,

I will hold you both in my prayers.

Hugs
Geoff
Maureen
Site Admin

Post by Maureen »

Thank you dear Eva, Geoff, David and Kevin (and all the others via email and text) for your continued love, prayers and support for Nicole!

Today was a turn of circumstance for her as there is now fluid on her lungs - the dr.s are concerned for pneumonia as in the last 12 hours her health has plummeted. Today I have seen how fortunate I have been as a mother to have healthy children all these years truly not having to worry about their health. Watching a child - no matter the age - have issue with their well being became a challenge today seeing for the first time, a child weak and struggling to breathe.

Thank you for your continued prayers as Nicole progresses through this period in her life and rises above circumstance, she is a beautiful soul filled with potential.

With love to all,
Maureen