Please pray for Nicole Cardoso

Basically anything goes here.
Geoff
Family

Re: Please pray for Nicole Cardoso

Post by Geoff »

Dear Maureen,

Nicole took a lot of healing energy today. I trust it makes a difference.

Hugs
Geoff
Maureen
Site Admin

Post by Maureen »

Dear Friends,

Nicole has made a turn in her health. Yesterday it was as if she was a new young lady comparing to the night before. Her breath is much stronger and more clear, her spirit is more alive, there is a renewed strength in her voice and her appetite is increasing. Geoff, I would agree, she accepted a lot of healing. Together we joined in the prayer circle in Gibsons from her hospital bed as the timing was just right and coincided with doing Reiki for her. It was our first time to enjoy a prayer together.

It's likely she will remain for the rest of the week in the care of Dr.'s and nurses to ensure her stability. Truly, we are grateful for the loving community of support and care around us for Nicole and the family! There is always a gift in challenging experiences and I have experience a handful of them during this time. If I was a blogger ... I could write a very beautiful blog.

In my deepest gratitude for you prayers. Please keep Nicole in your love an support with prayers for a while yet :)

With love to all,
Maureen
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear Maureen,

Yes, you could write beautifully about all you have learned during this stressful time, and I hope one day you do!
Our Father is so patient, awaiting the will, the choice of each child to turn to Him/Her. Joining you in prayer seems to have been a pivotal moment for Nicole, to receive the great healing waiting for her.
Bless you for the love you hold for your daughter and your support of her in all the right ways!

Love,
Terry
Maureen
Site Admin

Post by Maureen »

Dear Friends,

Nicole is now home to finish her healing. Thank you once again for the love and support with your prayers and positive thoughts.

:) Maureen
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Wonderful to hear of the healing!

Love and hugs,
Dennis