James Reid

Basically anything goes here.
JAB
Family

Re: James Reid

Post by JAB »

We all were somewhat prepared that the news of the passing of James would come, yet, for me, when news did arrive, through a PM that I read on Facebook, I was stunned.

A minute before I read the PM, my son and I chatted about a baseball game we planned to watch on TV together. I told him I would join him in a short while. I finished what I was doing, and opened Facebook to see if I had any messages. I did: the PM about the passing of our dear friend, James. I wanted some private time for prayer, and so I went in another part of our home to tell my son about my friend, James Reid, and that I would return in a few minutes. However, when I began to tell my son (whose name is also James), I actually started to cry! I was surprised but felt good that I could cry. Tears are OK. Even now, I am already smiling.

Wow! I am soooo very grateful that I now know the truth of human existence and the beautiful spirit-world awaiting James Reid and all of us. James Reid and I are only a few months apart in age, and we often teased each other about this: He, calling me the old fart, and, I, calling him the young whipper-snapper.

See you soon, James Reid, my friend!

Love to all,
Joseph

Divine Love Journey
http://divinelovejourney.weebly.com/
BAT
Happy Camper

Post by BAT »

I too feel a bit sad. It was around this week I read the Richard messages from the Kindle Store, and the dire questions I had in mind were answered. Knowledge, understanding of the Divine Love increased as well, most importantly I was taught the lesson of Self Love, Acceptance and Humility.

I pay my respects to James, who channeled vital material just as James Padgett which helped me greatly on this Path and others as well.

I learned to finally know what it means to be myself and love myself.

Thank you.
Loren
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

That's so beautiful, Joseph.. Thank you very much.

To laugh and cry with old farts and young whipper-snappers and and and...

Father, Your ways are so wonderful.. Keep us in the gently rocking cradle of Your loving arms always..

Hugs,
Arie
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thank you Joseph for sharing your story. I too find myself crying at unexpected times. I think it is the soul finding expression and the tears always seem a bit bitter sweet. Knowing what we know brings us a measure of comfort and rather than feel a sense of finality, it is only a loss for now. Still the grief comes for the loss. We're human and those pangs of grief are natural. As you say, its a good thing to cry. Hopefully James is crying for joy because I know that he will be met by the angels and all those loved ones who passed before him. I often think of what that experience would be like. Will I be disappointed, maybe it will be a bit anticlimactic or maybe overwhelming? For James, who is a far better man than I , I know overwhelming will be the case. Enjoy every minute my friend. You are reaping the rewards of your devoted service to others and to God.With love.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
JAB
Family

Post by JAB »

I received a note from Paula this morning, in an email addressed to Helge and myself:
Paula wrote:

I can't express to you two how much comfort this beautiful photo is giving me. I look at it so many times during the day and I smile and I cry every time. It is helping me to get back into my head the image of the James I knew. While his spirit was still there, as you could see from the pictures posted, the physical changes were profound.
Thank you again. It will be used as the main picture on Friday.
Please keep Paula in your prayers, especially on Friday (Thursday for most of us in the northern hemisphere)...the day of the funeral for (Dr.) James Reid.

Thank you.
Joseph

Divine Love Journey
http://divinelovejourney.weebly.com/
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Keeping Paula and family in our prayers, and I'm sure our brother James is praying right along with us from spirit.

Dennis