More prayers for Drimiopsis, Helge & Orphans

Basically anything goes here.
jeanne
Family

More prayers for Drimiopsis, Helge & Orphans

Post by jeanne »

Dear Ones,
Just received this email from Helge, below. The Vice President of the country of Namibia was to visit the Drimiopsis Settlement Camp today and a lot of preparation had gone into this meeting. Theresa is a teacher and Helge's co-founder of Childrens Sanctuary Namibia - what a beautiful soul she is. How sad to receive this news:

Dearest ones
I just wish to inform you that this morning at 7 am ( Sunday), 2 hours prior to the meeting, I was informed that it was cancelled the night before as the VP was called away for some emergency duties in the capital (Windhoek). Thus no meeting took place. Maybe on another day.
I will join the healing circle in spirit and please keep our children in your prayers. I delivered 7 blankets to Theresa which she is distributing amongst the most needy. She took in one orphaned boy whose granddad died in the hut fire 5 weeks ago. The grandmother and the other child are sleeping outside at Theresas. We trying to build a shack for her in the coming days, first trying to get a piece of land. The winter is approaching fast and the nights are chilly.
Keep us all in your prayers please.
In deep gratitude,
God bless
Helge.
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Terry Adler
Family

Re: More prayers for Drimiopsis, Helge & Orphans

Post by Terry Adler »

My prayers flow out to all those helping, all those who need help.
May they all be blessed with abundant Love.
Terry xxxooo
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Thank you Jeanne for sharing Helge's email with us. I'm placing Helge, the children and the grandmother, child and Theresa in my prayers. May God's loving embrace be fully around these dear ones and the meeting be rescheduled soon.

with love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Remembering Helge and the children in my prayers. May all their needs be supplied.
Love,
Eva
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Adding my prayers for Helge and the children as well.

Love and hugs,
Dennis