News from Elizabeth - New York

Basically anything goes here.
jeanne
Family

News from Elizabeth - New York

Post by jeanne »

Dear Friends,
Please keep praying for those in the wake of Sandy.....here is news from Elizabeth:

Dear Jeanne and Al, and all my dear friends in the Divine Love,

Jeanne, thank you for sharing my email with our friends; I was blown away when I returned home last night and found so many expressions of love and concern. As I lay down last night, it came to me that this gift you have, of connecting people, is having a profound effect--as I see that it does on me, and must on others. I feel more a part of our community than ever.

I thank everyone for your prayers! While most of Long Island was out of power (and probably most of it still is and expected to be for a while), my family is safe and I think most people around us were as well. Because of our inability to access the news, we were not able to learn of the wider impact of the storm and my prayers go out to those who lost their homes.

My daughter Deb is still without power but has a friend nearby who has power and she can go there during the day for a hot shower, etc. Perishable food is gone and luckily there is one pizza parlor and one gas station open nearby, everything else shut down, including her employer. Anne's home on Long Island is without power, but they are in their studio apt in NYC and have power there, and she was able to walk part of the way to work yesterday when the building opened for the few employees who can get in to work. I drove home after learning that the fund raising event for Friday was cancelled. I will go back to see my daughters on the 20th and hoping power will be restored soon!

Grateful to our Heavenly Father and to our Celestial guardians for the great Love that is always there, willing and eager to protect and guide us under all conditions....

with love and gratitude,
elizabeth
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!