Prayer Request for Michael, Mimi's student

Basically anything goes here.
dmreed2
Family

Re: Prayer Request for Michael, Mimi's student

Post by dmreed2 »

Dear Terry,

I’m including Michael and his family and Mimi in my prayers. I pray that our Heavenly Father will give Michael healing and comfort and comfort to his family as well. And that the caregivers, nurses, doctors and staff will all be guided to know how best to help him recover from this tragic accident.

With love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear Friends,
Mimi just gave me an update on Michael. . . he is showing signs of movement on both sides of his body and today was taken off intubation and sedation. Please continue to hold him in your prayers, along with his family and caregivers. The healing continues, however the outcomes are as yet unclear.
Many thanks!
Love,
Terry
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Thank you for the update, Terry.

Any progress is good, and we will continue to keep Michael in our prayers.

Love and hugs,

Dennis
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear beautiful friends,
Thank you so much for the prayers you offered up for this young man's healing!
Mimi has heard from him. He is conscious, has regained movement in all his limbs and was able to text her from the Rehab Centre to which he was just moved! The healing is underway.
Michael's short term memory has been radically affected. He had to be tube-fed, as when attempting to eat on his own, he could not remember to swallow. All the things we take for granted that are part of the marvellous intelligence of our body/mind!
I hope you will continue to hold him in your prayers, that he may fully recover.
Bless you for your love!
Terry