Please pray for Hal

Basically anything goes here.
Jane
Family

Please pray for Hal

Post by Jane »

Hi Everyone,

Our dear DL friend Hal was in a fire recently and is suffering from the effects of inhaling smoke and chemicals.
Please pray for a complete healing for him.

Thanks!
Love,
Jane
With God, anything is possible
Geoff
Family

Re: Please pray for Hal

Post by Geoff »

Dear Jane,

Thanks for letting us know. I will pray for him.

hugs
Geoff
KevinO
Family

Post by KevinO »

I too am praying for a quick recovery for our dear friend Hal.
Maureen
Site Admin

Post by Maureen »

Thank you Jane for letting us know! Praying for Hal's healing!

With love,
Maureen
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Oh how terrible, of course we add our prayers for a full and speedy recovery for our friend Hal!

Love and hugs,
Dennis
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

I was thinking this sounds like something that could have many other aspects to it. Does anyone know what was on fire, and what if any impact has that on Hal's projects or living situation?

hugs
Geoff
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Yes indeed, that's what came to my mind too, Geoff.

I've been worrying about him. Have been for a while already. He's working too hard and doesn't get round to keeping in touch, which is fine for me, but now this happens...

I'll keep my dear brother Hal in my thoughts and prayers. He's needed, too.

Love,
Arie
jeanne
Family

Re: Please pray for Hal - message from Hal

Post by jeanne »

Hi Jeanne and Al, and my Divine Love community,

I have not been able to sign on to the forum in a few months and just tried again yesterday to no avail. Jeanne has shared with me that everyone has sent me beautiful healing messages. As soon as I get back on I will take the time to respond to each and everyone of you. I cannot thank you enough from the bottom of my heart. The past week of healing has been especially difficult as this fire got the best of me.... However, i think It was Fathers way of grounding me and forcing me to rest... to take care of my soul.

I am not sure if the full story was shared on the forum, but the short version was there was a fire in the gym across the street from my school that I ended putting out. The corner of the locker room was a wooden sauna that was completely engulfed in flames. In putting the fire out, I breathed in smoke and chemicals. By that afternoon I had spiked a 103 fever and admitted into the hospital. I had smoke inhalation, my lungs and vocal cords are swollen, and I am dehydrated (which may not be due to the fire). (I sound like kermit - lol). There is no medication for this outside the fluids, steroids and oxygen given to me in the hospital. The doctors say it has to heal on its own and will take about 30 days. It has been 7 and I am feeling much better - so your prayers and healing are received. Thank you so very much. I love you all. I want to send a very special special thanks to Jane for her dear friendship and prayers, and for letting everyone know what was going on with me.

There is so much to share with you all on what has been happening the last 4 months of my absence from the forum and the community... Though, I know this is not true, I very much feel like an army of one here in New York. I know the angels are with me, and I do feel them, but it is humanly and physically me being the channel for the love. No matter how much I let go and allow the process, it can be emotionally exhausting. When I returned from my Vancouver trip in November, I was engulfed by not only the NY holiday season, but the many emotions that come to the surface with the youth I am working with. On top of that I faced some very unexpected personal relationship issues that I am still somewhat contending with (silly boys with big hearts never learn - lol). The combination of all of this had me feeling like a prize fighter in the 12th round of his last fight with the new champion about to take over his reign. It left me in the dirt, feeling beaten and questioning my faith. Yet, day in and day out I have kept my prayers going (even if they were weak and not being felt deeply in my soul - I kept the conversations with Father continuing), though I struggled with this depression I did not expect, pushing it to the side for the sake of the souls that so much needed me in front of them. I work feverishly every day for these souls, and our latest count is up to 175,000 people we have serviced.

That is the negative. The positive is that this chapter forced me to look at my agency and bring in some people to restructure my company creatively and in a way that made sense and was married to the philosophy that I created at Windows of Opportunity... I was tired of people telling me we weren't going to make it or insinuating that I didn't have what it takes. I knew with prayer I would get the right answers and the right people who would take a chance on me and this vision no matter what the obstacles or the logic stated. We are still speaking to funders, but the prospects are exciting. There is a new 10 year vision for the company, and a 20 year vision for myself personally. I share this with you because this does spill over into our home at The Hollis Woods Community Church, which I will soon be starting up Divine Love prayer circles again - as soon as I heal 100%.

Though I may be absent from the forum, I walk with you and amongst the angels daily, spreading the love and the message. Thank you for your beautiful souls and please keep being the "amazing" that you are. I will be back on the forum as soon as possible.

Love Always and Always Love,

Hal
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Dear Hal,
Have been thinking of you from time to time, and will be certainly praying for your healing, for needed insights and wisdom in formulating your vision and restructuring your agency, and above all for your growth in the Divine Love and wisdom in how to express it to those needy souls you serve without wearing yourself out and becoming a needy soul yourself. Please get the rest you need and may you be feeling better and better each day, as well as closer to the Father and your spirit guides.
Love and hugs,
Eva