Please pray for Al's Family

Basically anything goes here.
jeanne
Family

Please pray for Al's Family

Post by jeanne »

Dear Ones,
Just the other day Al received a call from his twin brother Ian who lives in northern B.C. Our sister in law "Lynne" 's cancer is back and she has been given up to a year. Lynne and Ian are flying down to Vancouver tomorrow to see their daughters who are taking time off work so they can spend some time together. We will be joining them on Monday. They have some knowledge about the Divine Love path but we tend to keep our spiritual conversations with them very light. We would appreciate your prayers for all of us to be closer, for God to dissolve the barriers among family members and for us all to be in greater harmony and receptive in our souls to the Great Awakening of God's Love at this time. Al's mother "Marj" is now a Celestial angel ... i feel her loving presence with me now and thank you all for including Al's family in our prayers. With love and gratitude, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
dmreed2
Family

Re: Please pray for Al's Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Dear Jeanne and Al,
I am including Al's sister-in-law and family in my prayers.
with much love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Jeanne and Al,

Adding my prayers too.

hugs
Geoff
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello Jeanne,

I'm sorry to hear of Al's sister-in-law's health condition. I am adding extra prayers for her and your family as you gather to spend some quality time together.

Love and hugs to you, Al and family.

Dennis
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Adding my prayers as well. May this crisis bring your whole family together in a closer way, and may it be a gateway to spiritual awakening and growth.
Much love,
Eva
JAB
Family

Post by JAB »

Prayers for the family ... love is the answer: Family love, and the Father's Love for all his children.
Joseph

Divine Love Journey
http://divinelovejourney.weebly.com/
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Yes, may Love be the bridge between all of you, connecting everything and everyone, despite all differences..
May the Angels inspire all of you to feel the bonds that exist in the unseen, but ever so powerful awareness of the soul.

I had several beautiful days with my Dutch relatives around my mother's sick-bed. My brother and sister don't share my path at all and have no real understanding for where I am, but we love each other and that's enough. My mother is still with us, whereas everybody was convinced that she would soon leave last Tuesday. Seeing and sensing all her children and two of her grandchildren must have revived her life spirits. She's stabile now and might stay with us for another couple of days..or weeks..?? No one can tell.

Dear Jeanne and Al, may your great faith and Father's Love that you carry in your souls be a blessing to all of you.

Hugs,
Arie