My mother Jannie

Basically anything goes here.
arie2012
Family

My mother Jannie

Post by arie2012 »

Dear Family,

My sister just rang and told me that our mother might soon pass over. She's been in hospital with pneumonia for almost a week now. She's almost 84 years and had already been quite weak for a longer time.

Now she's got a fever too. We all expect her to pass over soon.

Please, pray for the Angels to be with her every step of what is to happen. And to be with us, her children (my sister's called Liesbeth, my brother Hans) and my father Aart, who has already been so blissful in your prayers before.

Thank you all.

In Love and Great Inner Peace,
Arie
Maureen
Site Admin

Re: My mother Jannie

Post by Maureen »

Dear Arie,

I will add everyone to my prayers, especially your dear mother Jannie for God and the Angels to surround her in loving peace.

With love and a big hug,
Maureen
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Dear Arie
my prayers continue to be with you and your loved ones esp your mom. May the healing and peaceful Love enfold her as our prayers ascend to our Father. To you my dearest brother, may God's Love strengthen and uphold you. Sending loving embraces,
Helge.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Dear Arie, I'm sorry to hear of your mother's plight. Yet I know that the angels will surround her and if it is her time to pass into spirit, it will be peaceful. All our prayers will help in this regard. She will find peace and freedom from pain. Death sometimes can be a gift, one which we often fear but need not. Your mother is in God's embrace my friend. Be at peace. Much love to you and all your family. When the time comes, you will be the strength for the rest of your family. May the angels be with you and all of them. Much love and prayers for you all......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Dear Arie,
We all prayed for Jannie again last night in our prayer circle....I know the angels are holding you all close, as we are! God Bless you - what a wonderful son you are -- she must be so happy and proud to have you as a son. Love always, sending all our love and prayers, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Arie,

I will add my prayers for your mom that her passing will be peaceful and you are all enveloped in love.

hugs
Geoff
BAT
Happy Camper

Post by BAT »

And the Great Spirit opened the heavens
And lays a stairway between two worlds

Let the construction be complete
Thy Will be done.
Loren
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

That's beautiful and powerful. Thanks a lot for that, BAT.

And thank you so much everybody. I sense the warmth and love from my Greater Family and am so grateful.
Love you all very much..

Arie
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Dear Arie,

I know how difficult it is to see a parent during the last few moments of their earthly lives. You can be sure that the angels and your mothers relatives are easing her transition into the spirit world and she is feeling lots of love around her. I am including her, her husband and children in my prayers.

with much love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Arie, dear friend,

Having just lost my mother just before Christmas, I can full appreciate the sorrow and difficulty surrounding your mother's decline in health. I'm praying now on my lunch break, and will add your mother and you and family to my regular prayers.

Let Jannie be surround by hosts of angels and spirits friends and relatives as she transitions into the Heavenly spheres of our Father.

Love and hugs,

Dennis