Prayers for my daughter again

Basically anything goes here.
DennisT
Family

Re: Prayers for my daughter again

Post by DennisT »

Dear Joseph,
We are adding our prayers for your Daughter, Julia.

Love and hugs, dear brother!

Dennis
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

LWANGA MUSISI wrote: But permit me add something besides and in addition to prayer. We operate under the law of caues and effect. This law is one of those fudamentally delt with in the Padget massages. We need to pinpoint with accuraccy the actual causd of this unfortunate situation.Without this we shall be addressing and focusing on everything ,guess work,, all based on having nothing that is based on fact or at worse, geting the wrong cause.
Dear Lwanga,

Welcome!!! I can see you have read some of the P Messages, and your point is valid in as much as there are always causes for a given effect, and its better to pray for the cause to be removed because sometimes the effect is compensation. But when we pray, or send healing, not only do we not need to know the cause, we don't even need to know what ails the individual, because Father knows. In my personal experience of sending healing remotely, I don't need to know much about the person, I don't need to know where they are, and in fact I can't tell Father what to do, because Father Himself decides. So in point of fact we can relax and just use our love to effect a healing. There is always a response from Father to a genuine cry for help, but that response can take many different forms, and its timing can vary from instantaneous healing, to considerable delays and may be more in the form of emotional support rather than resolving directly the ailment. But we do know there is always a response. That is the Law of Prayer.

hugs
Geoff
JAB
Family

Post by JAB »

Dear friends,

Thank you, each one who read the prayer request for Julia, and also for those who read the request and responded in this message board. From the first day when I posted the request I saw a difference in her countenance and happiness. Sometimes it just helps to know that people care. Teenagers are so fragile, more than at other ages. She smiled when I spoke to her of your kind words. I see this as a beginning. When she begins to love herself, more healing will come.

She is on the road to mending. This, to me, matters a great deal. If you can, and will remember, breathe a prayer once in awhile for Julia.

This Sunday I have been invited to speak at a Spiritualist Church. I am hoping that Julia will attend with me, and feel the love from other people. A hug would help. Your "cyber-world" hug will help too! :)

Love to you all ...
Joseph

Divine Love Journey
http://divinelovejourney.weebly.com/
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thank you for the encouraging update, Joseph. Sending a cyber hug to you and Julia. Also, may your Sunday presentation go great with many souls being touched -- including Julia's.

Thanks Geoff for sharing the link to the "Law of Prayer" -- I am adding a part of the text and cross-reference to my own website. I also like the way you are listing all the spiritual laws with accompanying references. Your new website is an excellent resource -- just like the old one was.

Love,
Eva
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

We'll pray for Julia tonight in our prayer circle Joseph. I also want to welcome Lwanga Musisi to this forum. We are sure curious about you Lwanga. Are you living in Africa or possibly the Middle East ? We would love to hear your story in the introduce yourself section of our forums. Your name is very intriguing as I'm sure is your story . Our friend and sister Helge is from Namibia. We were there a year ago to visit her and see what we could do to assist her in building an orphanage there. Africa is a big draw for us and certainly hope to return there soon. Our prayer tonight is at 5:30 PST . Hope you can all join in. God bless......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Lwanga!
I too, want to echo Al's welcome to this forum as I'm curious about you too!! If you feel like introducing yourself that would be awesome! Lwanga sounds like an African name to me too! So exotic! Thank you for chiming in about the healing message....such a powerful one.
I hope you will visit us often and post some more! Sending you love and hugs from the west coast of Canada! Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Praying for Julia, uplifting her to Father and trusting her into the care of His Ministering Angels.
Wishing you wisdom, faith and peace of mind in The Love, dear Joseph.
Hugs,
Arie
BAT
Happy Camper

Post by BAT »

Prayer input added. May God bless her with courage to face the harsh realities of this world. Being a student is not that easy.
Loren
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Thanks for the update on Julia, and I will continue to pray for her, and also for you, Joseph, so that your words resonate within the souls of those who hear them.

Love and hugs, dear brother!

Dennis