A Prayer Gathering in Gibsons Nov.28 2015

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
KevinO
Family

A Prayer Gathering in Gibsons Nov.28 2015

Post by KevinO »

A gathering of 17 beautiful souls took place in Gibsons, Canada this past Saturday, followed by numerous smaller gatherings over the next few days. The Love of God was flowing constantly in and around our Circles of Light as our souls aspired to know our Heavenly Father more fully, and we shared the Love with each other. It was a glorious event filled with innumerable blessings and soul awakenings, great food and lots of joy and laughter.
I feel it's safe to say all souls in attendance were touched deeply. Many stirring messages were delivered through Al, and I was incredibly blessed with numerous personal communique, including a long message from Victor Summers whom many of us had the honor of knowing here on this plane. Bless Jeanne and Al for providing such a beautiful sanctuary of Love and healing and communion with Our Sweet Lord, His Angels and our DL family.
Terry Adler
Family

Re: A Prayer Gathering in Gibsons Nov.28 2015

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear Kevin,
What a lovely summation of our time together! Thank you!
I so valued the private conversation we had, brief though it was. You are one of the beautiful souls you speak of, with an inner beauty that shines through your personage, and is evident in your humility and grace.
I send you warm hugs, grateful to know you and to continue our soul connection, forever!
Love,
Terry
KevinO
Family

Post by KevinO »

Dear Terry,
Thanks for the kind words. I too enjoyed our little tete-a-tete and look forward to a long and glorious voyage together.
Much love and blessings to you and Barb, Kevin
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

You are a beautiful soul indeed Kevin. We enjoyed immensely our time together in prayer, conversations and good food for both the soul and body. You are welcome any time under my roof. God bless.......Al

PS: it was certainly a big surprise to me to hear from Victor Summers. He was articulate and loving and told us that he has now progressed to the 5th sphere on his way heavenward. We met him and Michael in the early 80's and not seen him since. So much history there. I'm glad that he is doing so well on the other side. He's an intriguing character with many gifts and shaped the history of the Divine Love movement in interesting ways. May he continue to progress in the Love
Endless journey,endless Love.