On my Heavenly way...

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
Zara B
Family

On my Heavenly way...

Post by Zara B »

As I sit and write gazing at the view across the bay with Al and Jeanne's garden shining its' banner across the page of the forum, I am filled with hope and inspiration. I found hope and inspiration and words of encouragement in the transcripts of the messages conveyed by our spirit friends to those mediums at the retreat this year, 2012.

There are two wonderful things that I always find inspirational with regard to Love and Spirit. The first of these things is the knowing that the attribute of my soul has within it, the potential given to it to be able to accept the Divine Love which leads on to the second thing, being, the Divine Love! The fact that this Love is not formed from anything man-made or of this natural world and that in our faith, we are to participate in a sense of wonder that such a Love is present that makes the invisible garden in my soul become more visible as I open to more Love.

I liked reading the transcripts for their encouragement and we all need that! Thank you for sharing them and posting them here beneath your garden.

With love,
Zara
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul
jeanne
Family

Re: On my Heavenly way...

Post by jeanne »

You are most welcome!! We are deeply blessed and humbled to have the opportunity to host this gathering and delighted you have found encouragement in these messages! thanks for your message! Love and hugs Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!