Summer/ Fall Program Launch

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
jeanne
Family

Summer/ Fall Program Launch

Post by jeanne »

Summer Fall Program Launch
Post by jeanne » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:47 am

Oh my goodness it's been awhile since I've posted here! Participation in our online Circles of Light increased dramatically these past 3 months! Often there were so many participants we couldn't see everyone on the screen at the same time!

We launched our first Online Divine Love Mediumship Development Program on zoom April 3, and wrapped up this 3 month program mid June. A very enthusiastic group, including 9 developing mediums participating in 6 sessions and 6 discussion groups with Divine Love Mediums Jimbeau Walsh and Maureen Cardoso working along side with Al and I.

We are pleased to announce that transcripts of all the sessions, along with transcripts of all the messages we received during the program will be posted soon as a special collection on our website at: https://divinelovesanctuary.com/celesti ... llections/

This Fall we have a scheduled a repeat of the program, using the transcripts for a self study guide, with small discussion groups meeting after each session to share their experiences and homework assignments!

Beth Mazur has also posted video clips of all 6 sessions on our DLSF You Tube channel -- another great tool for self-study! Contact me for access.

We are happy to launch our summer/ fall / winter online schedule. Just working out the glitches for a new online registration system which should be up and running very soon. Details will be posted on our home page. Here is a sneak preview:

Our Online Circles of Light will continue 4 times a week over the summer and fall. While Al and I take a bit of a break in July, Brooke Folk of Divine Love Radio will continue to host the Circles with Jimbeau Walsh stepping up to co-host, with occasional visits by Divine Love Medium Maureen Cardoso.

We are thrilled to announce two Special Events this August:

Terry Coyote Aleck and Christine Turenne will present
“First Nations Drumming and Spiritual Story Telling” – Aug 15

~~~~~

Dennis Tormey and Suzie Klein will present
“The Lives of James and Helen Padgett”
as presented in Washington, D.C., in 2014 in Honor of the 100th Anniversary of James Padgett’s first published message.

Programs this Fall include: Explorations in Prayer; Befriending Your Soul and Divine Love Mediumship Development.

Al and I will be presenting a session on Divine Love Physical Mediumship or "Direct Voice" on Friday, July 31.

Please private message me if you have any questions or interest. God Bless! Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
brian_holmes
Happy Camper

Re: Summer/ Fall Program Launch

Post by brian_holmes »

Thank you to Dennis and Suzie for The Lives of James and Helen Padgett presentation. I enjoyed the presentation very much and learned a lot too. Well done!

I watched the presentation on the DLS youtube channel, so thanks to the Divine Love Sanctuary for placing it there!

Brian
BethM
Site Admin

Post by BethM »

Here's the link to the presentation on YouTube in case others are interested: https://youtu.be/wrp1m-qScZw
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hey Brian!
So happy to see you here, old friend! Please consider joining us for an Online Circle of Light some time! These circles are as powerful as if we're in the same room! I will email you this week's calendar in hopes you'll come and check it out!
Dennis & Suzie also off a Piano Bar every Sunday at 5:00 pm on you tube. They don't get the login until 5:00 pm on the day of, so can't send it out in advance - but I'd be happy to get you on their email list or send you the link if you like! So much fun!! They take song requests via chat.

Sorry we missed you in NYC this year.... we got called home :o Hope all is well with you. Love and hugs Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!