New Launch: Second Online Circle of Light Invitation

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
NancyB
New Friend

Re: New Launch: Second Online Circle of Light Invitation

Post by NancyB »

Hi All, Is there a new link for the WhatsApp? The old one I found says "Couldn't Join Group". You can't join this group because this invite link was reset. Thank you!
BethM
Site Admin

Post by BethM »

Do you already have the WhatsApp app for your phone? If not, you can download it here: https://www.whatsapp.com/download

Once you have the app, you need to be added to the Lightbringers group. You need to be manually added, so this is how I joined. Once Bill adds you, you will get a notification on the app. https://wakeupcallforthesoul.com/lightbringers-global-prayer-network

WhatsApp has discouraged sharing of invite links for groups, as this tends to lead to spammers joining the group and disrupting the chats.
BethM
Site Admin

Post by BethM »

The Circle of Lights are all held on Zoom. We don't share the links for these publicly for the same reason (too many spammers/Zoombombers). There's an email list you can subscribe to to get the links emailed to you on a weekly basis: bit.ly/DLcircles. The links are also shared a couple hours ahead of the circles on WhatsApp/Lightbringers.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Oh my goodness this thread is way out of date!
Since covid the number of Online Circles continues to grow! Al and I are online at least 4 times a week; Beth Mazur, Bill Frase, Raphael LeGros, Plenary Grace and Terry Adler also host circles and sponsor with their zoom accounts! We have scheduled online circles in response to most time zones, as requested.
To receive a weekly calendar with unique zoom logins, please message me!

New programs are under development - better to watch for announcements in our mailchimp and what's app as I can't always keep up! Me bad.
Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!