Divine Love Prayer Circles -Nov/Dec 2012

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Divine Love Prayer Circles -Nov/Dec 2012

Post by AlFike »

Thanks for joining in Dennis. We normaly sit in prayer for about 1 hour. We have recorded music that we play during that time. When it cliks off it gives us the signal to close up with a prayer. I hope your coming week goes well. You are in our prayers. God Bless...........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

I have just bought a special meditation timer that is designed to rouse you slowly from meditation. I found it difficult to do without keeping myself at a higher level than I wanted. It's got a tuned tube to emit a "natural" sound. And the sound track on my player just cycles again. LOL.

love,
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Dennis,
I'm sure Al will respond when he gets back....he's just gone to unload a few months of recycling at the depot.

We usually pray for one hour because that seems like about the right of amount of time to maintain a high spiritual condition. It takes a lot of power for our angel friends to come to the earthly condition and the more we all pray in unision and in harmony, the higher the condition we can achieve. While spirit can "make it happen" for us, they really want us to make our own effort. Soon we will post a message received from Confucius on this topic.

Elizabeth said in her post that she uses the same music as we do....that helps her to feel more connected. It is beautiful music and you, too, may find it helpful. For me it's kind of like "Pavlov's Dogs" -- as soon as I hear any of that beautiful music I'm immediately "into" a more prayerful condition.

Yes, it's much easier to reach a higher spiritual condition when we all pray together - that's for sure - than when we are alone. Our Vancouver group, that has been "sitting" together for 4 decades always begins by reading some messages. In our Sunshine Coast groups where there's usually more people -- we find it really helps to raise the conditions of the circle if each one of us says a little prayer.

Perhaps you can try: reading Padgett's messages, reading messages posted on this site, listening to the same music, saying your own prayer out loud - plan to begin at 5 pm and end at 6 pm. See how that goes. I personally find it helpful to read and pray OUT LOUD rather than silently. Be comfortable in your chair. Sit up straight with your hands cupped open on your knees. Take off rubber sole shoes or slippers. Be warm and comfortable. Ask for only Celestial spirits to influence your sacred prayer time. Ask for your guides to help you open your soul to God to receive the Divine Love. Be aware that you may be surrounded by spirits -- your loved ones - departed relatives, family, friends. Pray for every one of your loved ones. Pray for the cloak of protection for yourself and your loved ones. Pray to be brought into our circle. Keep praying during the week and during the day of the prayer that your Celestial guides will help create the conditions; ask for Celestial guides to help you create a sacred space; help you to be in condition to be AT ONE with God! Eating lightly the day of the prayer helps; turn off your phones, let others in your household know that you need some quiet time. I hope these suggestions make a difference!

Let me know what feels right to you and what you try! Hopefully you will try Geoff's GREAT EXPERIMENT! Isn't that a great blog by Connie!

As Connie says, "Love always, Always Love", your soul sister, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Gratitude, to you all, for this wonderful soulnurishing space, this place to come to , and feel your loving presence and sharing of kindhearted , gentle wisdom of love, indeed a sanctuary . A place I come to on a daily basis (as my internet connection permits) feeling your presence, you are truely an inspiration to me, each and everyone of you and I feel so deeply blessed to be in this circle of friends accompanied and visited by Angels ever so often.
Last Saturday (Nov 5) was the most powerful "distant" prayercircle for me. Though I pray at bedtime to attend in my sleepstate, I always awake (be woken up by someone...) exactly at the hour of prayer and most of the time I feel I am there already, with you all. This time, there was a shift (for me) the amount of Light and Love was so strong..... and the Angels so close... Thank you Al and Barb for receiving and sharing these beautiful messages, they are so meaningful to me, providing me with answers, giving encouragment, helping me to get up again and place the next foot firmly on this path.
In gratitude, I express my love to you all, Helge.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

God bless you Helge for being so dedicated to the Path. You are an inspiration to me how you try to live each day as a dedication to the Father and to be a channel of His Love. You have been on this path for such a short time yet have embraced every aspect of it with such earnest enthusiasm that you uplift my spirit every time I think of you. You certainly must keep the angels busy as you navigate through the complex needs of those you are trying to help.Giving of yourself in this way does draw the angels close as they too want to minister to those dear souls that struggle with so much deprivation. Your efforts will be successful, I know that deep down and that your pure intentions and that of your friend will garner a lot of support and we in Canada want to support you in whatever way we can.

We have so much material comfort in this part of the world but I believe that we pay the price for this with little connection to community and simple values. Not that I would trade places with a poor person in Africa :mrgreen: . I'm too addicted to this comfortable world. I'm used to having my needs met and done so with abundance.Yet the imbalance is strickingly obvious and I for one feel some shame in this overindulgence while so many others are in such a state of deprivation. Jeanne says we won the birth lottery being born here and I agree with her. Our good life did not come easily however as we have both worked very hard over the years to have what we have. I told you that our home was virtualy a gift as Jeanne's father who also worked very hard left her some money upon his passing to spirit. It is a gift from God but also the result of all our labours and our love. I love my home and have put alot of myself into it. I love working on my garden and also on the interrior of the house. Jeanne and I, as you know, have made our little sanctuary and are so happy to share it when you and others come. Gifts always come with a purpose and a responsibility. Gifts from God usually bring a harmonious balance between these two aspects. My home gives to me at least as much as I give to it. My labours are labours of love and creativity. I will be starting some renovations in the next few weeks as my gardening season finnishes up. You will see some changes next time you come.

I hope that one day we will be able to visit you in your home and to lend a hand with your work there. Retirement is just a year away so we will have the time soon to dedicate a slice of it to your work. A very exciting prospect and one I know will become reality soon.

I'm glad we are so connected and that we can help each other. You have as much to give as I and I think you don't really see this. As I've said, I admire you for the work you are doing and your steadfast and loving dedication to it. A role model to me and others and an inspiration about what I may do when I retire from my day job. Although it does seem that more and more of my time is being taken up on this site :shock: . That is certainly suprising to me since I have always been a doer and not so inclined to sit and write. I would much rather pull weeds in the garden but as my body ages, the sitting down part is not such a bad thing ;) . The arthritis in my knees seems to be telling me that my life of hard labour might be coming to an end and maybe my new life ministering to others may be about to unfold.I'm sure the future will be as full of suprises as the past has been.

I hope you will be tuning in on Saturday night. I expect to see you there. So many were brought last Monday and we had old Percy and his daughter Darlene as well as Kathy and Lorna. It was a lovely circle . We received some messages that I hope we can post on this site soon. Until then, I will say good bye and God bless. Your brother and friend......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.