Midnight - The Praying Cat!

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
jeanne
Family

Midnight - The Praying Cat!

Post by jeanne »

Oh, dear friends,
There aren't words powerful enough for me to describe the wonderful Circle of Light we experienced at Maureen's in Abbotsford, B.C., Canada last night! Wow! It was powerful! And there were 15 people praying together for the very first time and 7 of them all new to Divine Love!! It is obvious the Angels have been working for years with each precious soul who came, and that Maureen is an amazing channel of love.....living in the mighty flow of God's Will! Helge gave the opening prayer; Maureen, Al and Darlene all spoke about Divine Love....Seretta Kem and Confucius both gave inspiring messages that really spoke to those present in significant and meaningful ways! I am so humbled by the experience! Over joyed by the Presence of God and the Angels - overwhelmed by the intensity of the magnificent love we all felt! What a diverse group: Other Reiki practicioners that Maureen meets with once a month; some of her family and friends, plus Dorothy from Alberta, Bert and Shirley from Abbotsford and Darlene, who was overjoyed by the birth of her grandson yesterday!! Baby Benjamin Alec Gaunt has been named after his grandfather, Alec Gaunt, who is with us always, continuing to mentor and guide us on our spiritual path from the other side! Everyone present expressed how deeply touched they were by The Love! Spirit told us each person had been guided to come and it seems obvious that each one intends to keep coming back! Maureen's teenage sons welcomed us with open arms, as did Maureen's German Shepherd Luna, and her sleek and shining black cat! "Midnight" apparently prays with Maureen every day!! She waits for Maureen to pray, then curls up on her lap the whole time! Midnight has prayed with Al and I and Maureen each time we've visited, and when Maureen put her outside in respect of the large gathering last night, Midnight stoically kept her praying vigil at the window... begging to come in and join us in the circle! Maureen finally allowed Midnight in after the prayer....Midnight blessed and hugged and demanded to be petted by everyone around the circle! A very spiritual and very special cat! :lol:
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Eva
Family

Re: Midnight - The Praying Cat!

Post by Eva »

Hi Jeanne,
It sounds wonderful and you are all very blessed to have all these people praying together in your part of the world. Being a cat lover, I really enjoyed the end part about Midnight! It is interesting how cats seem to be attracted to high spiritual energies. In meeting on Skype with Kristin, Michael, Elizabeth and others on their Thursday nights, I have noticed Kristin's cat jumping up on their laps during the prayer. Interesting.
Love to you all and a pat to Midnight :) ,
Eva
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Jeanne

Wonderful to hear, and sorry I was not there too. Its exciting too to hear of a cat being on the DL path, as my Sunshine is clearly on the Natural Love path, and with not much love at that!!! Unless we are talking about food, that is!!!

hugs
Geoff
Maureen
Site Admin

Post by Maureen »

What a lovely post, Jeanne ~ Midnight is most honoured to have been part of our experience together ~ just a little correction .... she is a he, but truth be told ... even we call he a she as he is sleek and does look more she-like!! Geoff, seeing that your cat's name is "Sunshine" perhaps she is already attuned to DL as the name is one which is bright. Midnight on the other hand, is rather dark and he realizes he needs greater light within???? Just a thought!! Interesting our name choices for our pets .... Sunshine, Midnight, Luna (means moon in Spanish and she is our dog - also a praying dog, though much quieter if she has to pray outside of the room!!!), our dog before her was Star .... o.k. I am digressing !!

Yes, the circle of light was truly a spirit guided gathering and how wonderful to be in the flow of God's love and guidance as I heard who of my greater circle to extend and invite to. I have had a private message from each of them the following day expressing how absolutely amazing their experiences were. Yes, these beautiful souls all practise Reiki and so are familiar to feeling energy and each of them made mention at the difference in what they were feeling.

I have to say that it truly was a heart felt gathering for myself as with each person (minus one beautiful soul I had never met that was brought by one of my friends ~ who is keen and I feel will really spread and encourage others to attend in future) in the room I have a heart connection with, one of love, acceptance and gratitude. To be gathered with ones we love and come together to share the practise of praying for Divine Love has opened doors and possibilities unseen, at this time. Our future is bright!!

Our beautiful teacher, Seretta Kem came and addressed the group, acknowledging that he could see how we all use the energies of the earth's magnetic forces in our healing practises and, for some, in the way that they exercise. He expressed how these energies are healing and there are many healing energies we can use yet, he directed each one to add the highest healing energy of them all "Divine Love" into all that we do. It was such a thorough message for the group, one which I will forward the transcription onto those present for their future reference! Personally, I feel this message can be used for others who work in the healing field as the encouragement was acknowledging the value of these practises already in place and then to add the highest element!! I feel that I will refer to this message often in the future as more healers arrive and join our circle of light.

To have the presence of Bert, Shirley, Helge, Al, Jeanne, Darlene and Dorothy - all walking in The Love was a wonderful blessing for myself and the many newbies. The presence which each of them brought was tangible, easy to relate to, warm and inviting. I witnessed each of you in the flow of God's Love and embracing the inquisitiveness after the prayer while we enjoyed a few nibbles.

Helge, Darlene, myself and Al each spoke a little bit about the "how's", etc. before we began. There was one significant piece which Al shared as he addressed what is the soul .... he spoke about Divine Love being an energy that remains with us, one that builds within us and changes us. This short statement of truth stayed with me as something that I will use in future. As we were a room full of healers and familiar with being a vessel for healing universal energy to flow through and out our hands - now hearing this energy is one that flows into the soul which we retain - this truth provides an opportunity to understand the difference. Thank you Al, for myself, it was a significant expression, one that I will use often :P

So, we carry on .... remain curious and open to the flow!

With love to all,
Maureen
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Oh how wonderful your circle was! I wish I could have been there too! :D

Love and hugs to all,

Dennis
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

I'm so glad to hear that you all had such an amazing prayer circle. And having many new people join in is great news!! I'm sure the circles will be getting bigger and bigger as more are guided to come. Looking forward to reading the messages from the Angels. :D

with Love and hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Our animals are so responsive to the Love!
I so enjoyed reading these posts! Thank you, all!
Your descriptions of the evening stir my soul, Maureen and Jeanne, and I appreciate your sharing it with us.
More to come!
Love,
Terry