Divine Love Radio (WDLR) Launched

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
PlenaryGrace
Family

Re: Divine Love Radio (WDLR) Launched

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Thank you, Eva! That is so very helpful. I wish I'd known before...better late than never. :D

Love,
Catherine
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Just a comment for historic purposes.

The FCDT volumes are not the original volumes of Padgett's messages. Those are the TGRABJ volumes. They were "enhanced" by Dave Lampron to create the volumes referred to by Eva. Mostly I had no issue with this, but I did find one message he changed such that it appeared sequential, when it was not the continuation of the message he thought it was. I don't know if Michael has fixed that or not. I was aggrieved by the degree of liberty he took in that case.

My own publications of the "original" FCNB volumes are also not exactly the same, as I applied corrections recorded by Dr Stone but never applied by FCNB. I also looked at every duplicate and made sure I had "one message" not several versions of the same message. Because they were all a tiny bit different. Now we have the archive, its certainly possible to re-transcribe some of these, well where we have the records for that.

hugs
Geoff
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Thank you, Geoff! Your service is so extraordinary I cannot begin to express the depth of gratitude I feel for the work you have done.

Love,
Cate
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hi Cate,
I concur with what you mentioned about Geoff's work.

On a different note, if you, or anyone you are aware of, would like free copies of ARDT, Volume 2, or NTR for distribution, feel free to contact Holly Bianco (her email is in the last DL newsletter on p. 6).

Love,
Eva
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I wish to add my thanks to Geoff for all the work that he does to make available the truths of the Father's Love to the world. Without his efforts I doubt that half those who have come to the awareness of this truth would have done so since online searches are the way people learn these days. Geoff has seen the need to make available crucial materials for free online and has done a great service to all of us seeking to share this truth with others.His website newbirth.net is a remarkable site. In this way you are my hero and mentor Geoff. May God continue to bless you in your efforts and keep you strong my friend. With much love and appreciation.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jrmelmer
Busy Bee

Post by jrmelmer »

Brooke wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:37 pm Hello and welcome to Divine Love Radio. WDLR (The Internet’s Hallmark Worldwide Divine Love Radio Station). The Station where the sole purpose is to awaken Souls to the truth of God’s Divine Love message. The very message that Jesus brought to mankind over 2000 years ago and is once again known through The Padgett Messages. The good news is that Divine Love is available and gifted to all mankind who seek it through earnest prayer.

My name is Brooke Folk and I’ll be your host on this episode, featuring .....(an introduction)
A brief commentary introduction of what is Divine Love? On this one-of-a-kind program, we shall seek to raise a curiosity in the minds of listeners. A program that will direct you to volumes of information that your soul has been yearning for..................

Those were the opening words of introduction to a one of a kind radio program that launched earlier this evening at 6 pm, EST. I invite all to give a listen and then begin formulating in your creative imaginations, what you would like to introduce on this format as guest co-hosts. As host, I host and interview guest co-hosts where you get to tell your Divine Love Story. Though others can call in during the live segment of the show, for now during the half-hour segment, there would be just listening to the host and guest banter. In time, should a guest welcome questions, it could be open to online callers and text chat board comments. The main purpose is to get a number of archived programs on file that can be referenced, listened to and downloadable at any time and from anywhere there is an internet connection.

We as a community can build upon ideas for presentation for future episodes.
The host and guest co-host don't need a set time to record a program and no audience is needed. Once the call is complete, it takes only minutes to propigate and it's ready for listening. You can freely copy the link to the program and share.

Brooke
wow fantastic work!!
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

In-depth verbal and written support of our gifted brothers and sisters in divine love is celestial driven nudges of acknowledgments and gratitude and appreciations. Since most have not learned of mediumship gifts, we don't receive them directly. Inspired to write kind generous words of appreciation of support for our fellow divine love family gifts is Gratitude Of Divinity (GOD) inspired.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Very true Brooke.
Here is a Bible version of what you penned about our mutually complementary gifts and encouragement:
Romans 12:4 -- Just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function,
Ro 12:5 so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.
Ro 12:6 We have different gifts, according to the grace given us. If a man’s gift is prophesying, let him use it in proportion to his faith.
Ro 12:7 If it is serving, let him serve; if it is teaching, let him teach;
Ro 12:8 if it is encouraging, let him encourage; if it is contributing to the needs of others, let him give generously; if it is leadership, let him govern diligently; if it is showing mercy, let him do it cheerfully.

Some of our community members have extraordinary gifts and it is inspiring to see them in action -- including you Brooke, and of course, Geoff, Al and Jeanne, Cate, and others too numerous to mention. Let's all use our God-given gifts to serve each other and make the world a better place.

With love and gratitude,
Eva
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Eva, I couldn't agree more with your views about our community. If we are to take the good news of the availability of God's Redeeming Love for all to the world we must utilize the gifts that God has given us. And to support one another on that path of service. It is unfortunate that we have, I believe quite unintentionally, formed somewhat separate groups which are not particularly cohesive within the movement ( community) as a whole. Our perspectives gather around specific approaches to this truth. Some wish only to focus on the words conveyed through Padgett and his works while others cultivate a wider field. I am often disturbed by the fact that there is not more mutual respect for each groups approach. Surely we are all working for the Creator in our own way using our own gifts? Our experience of receiving God's Love is what binds us together and that blessed truth can congeal into a sense of family. I have long since realized that those elements that prevent nurturing a sense of family among us come from mindal biases and fears. There is a lack of trust which needs to be established for true camaraderie to be felt. Instead there is gossip, judgement , fear and speculation that one or another wants control and power. This is all reflective of the human condition and until we are truly in alignment with the power of Divine Love and God's Will, we will not overcome these conditions and will remain mired in it.

I honestly think that much of our woes are nurtured by the negative forces which delight in our weakness and intractability. They are happy that we remain divided, as is most of the world in so many ways. Where love can heal and embrace all, the reality of our mind's need for control and righteousness continues to feed separateness and division. Jesus has come to all of us in one way or another and has urged us forward to do his work on earth. His message is clear that the time is now to clearly demonstrate and state the truth of God's Love. He tells us that this is the way of profound healing for every soul no matter their beliefs and religious affiliation. Yet those of us who truly know this truth continue to quibble over details and approaches.

Yes, we also make our individual and sometimes collective efforts to bring the truth forward. The internet has been a great boon for those willing to step forward and teach these truths to others. I take my hat off to all who try to do so and some of us are trying to forge connection with one another. Efforts are being made to overcome our differences. I believe that what is most important now is to nurture a sense of commonality in the simple truth of how we receive and foster this gift of Divine Love. Our diversity of approaches is not a hindrance to this. It serves to attract a wide variety of seeking souls. That is reflective of our individuality and strength of those gifts that God has given us. There is a great deal of talent in our collective pool of Divine Lovers. If we can appreciate the blessings of our unique expressions, then we are well on our way of truly living the Love in grace and harmony. Lets throw away the need to be right and beyond reproach so that we can combine our efforts into a strong and healthy collective. What we have been doing so far has in some respects drawn us away from one another and this continues to make our message appear weak and fragile. Strength is in unity . I hope that you all agree. Much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

You bring out some excellent points, Al.Unity and cooperation is always the key to accomplishing, rather than division. Or at least "doing one's thing" without looking down on or criticizing the efforts of others.

Fortunately and thankfully, God and the angels don't just have us -- the DL community with its several subgroups -- to work with, but there are others far and wide that we know nothing about. That itself can gender much humility without taking away from our desire and zeal to do all we can individually and collectively to bring light and truth to the world. For example, I am amazed at the impact AJ has had in bringing many among us to the Padgett massage and DL truths. I certainly don't believe that he is Jesus in the flesh, but he needs respect in that he has reached many and imparted truth to them.

We do need to pray for more cohesion within the DL community, but also respect what each of the subgroups feels their mission is. I really liked the article in the last FCNB Newsletter that Elizabeth sent a month or two ago on how they see their mission, which at the same time affirmed those who may see their mission differently specifically in respect to received messages. That was certainly a step in the right direction in the way that you have expressed. May there be more of the same.

Love,
Eva