Hello from Michigan!

Please introduce yourself here
Susan
Family

Hello from Michigan!

Post by Susan »

Hi everyone! I'm very excited to be a part of this community! Here's my intro...

Currently I'm a teacher, with a recent passion ignited for holistic healing. I'm also a mom of two awesome kids, 1 and 3 years old. I love playing sports, learning about interesting things, and helping people. I'm also the co-owner of a coffee shop.

I wasn't looking for anything like this when I stumbled upon the Judas of Kerioth book. In fact, I can't even tell you how it happened. I truly believe I was divinely guided to find that book. Ever since I was a kid, the supernatural has intrigued me. I remember as a kid being interested in reading books about angels, mediums, and ghosts. Though I never experienced them personally, the subject matter fascinated me. As I got older, I had a friend who had a near death experience. This sparked a new interest in me to learn about the afterlife. And by that, I mean the details, not just the stuff I had learned in church (to which I attended regularly with my family). I began reading all kinds of books on the subject and gained much knowledge. A few years ago by some miracle, I stumbled upon the Judas book one night doing an internet search. Channeled messages sounded interesting to me and so I bought the book. I will never be the same. :-) That book was life changing! It was a struggle at times, as it challenged so many of the religious beliefs I had. However, I've always had a pretty good gut instinct and everything I was reading made so much sense and felt right. I'd always struggled with the idea of an angry, jealous, mean God and this was an answer! I learned so many wonderful things in this book and obviously I wanted to continue my learning journey, which brought me to the Padgett messages. So here I am and let me say how nice it is to find people of like minds! I recently introduced the Judas book to my mom and it changed her as well. However, it's difficult at times because so many people don't have the same beliefs and feelings I have about spirituality. That makes me feel alienated somewhat because I'm uncomfortable sharing my beliefs and feelings at this time with people who wouldn't understand. Therefore, I'm hoping this group is a supportive community for me to share ideas and ask questions. Thanks for being here!
Geoff
Family

Re: Hello from Michigan!

Post by Geoff »

Dear Susan,

Welcome, and its truly wonderful to find you here. I got goosebumps reading your story, because I published the Judas book, and so its wonderful to find others that think it is a great as I do. We love answering questions, so fire away. By the way, I am just bin the process of releasing a five volume set of 100 year old books that are a fabulous read. Not as advanced as either Judas or the Padgett Messages, but still wonderful in a different way. These will soon be available in Lulu, in fact I have approved volumes 1,3,4,5 and still have not got the draft copy of vol 2. The series title is "The Life Beyond the Veil":

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/geoff_cutler

hugs
Geoff
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

Thanks so much Geoff! I'm looking forward to checking it out! I also welcome any other book suggestions you guys have. You did such an awesome job with the Judas book! I encourage everyone in this forum to read it if they haven't already!
JAB
Family

Post by JAB »

Hello Susan and welcome to this forum and to the world of spirit-mortal connections,

I was thrilled to read your post and how you stumbled upon the Judas book published by my friend Geoff. What you wrote was very similar to what happened to me nearly 10 years ago, when I also stumbled into the writings Geoff had available at his website. We met on the Internet, just as you are doing today ... and we have been close friends since that day.

A book you might also find interesting, is a short book about my experience coming to the awareness of the Padgett Messages and the message of the Divine Love. I was a Protestant minister and dropped all that and went on a personal search for truth, which took me many years to find, and find it I did when I came upon the work of Geoff Cutler, an amazing man, to tell the truth.

The book I am referring has the title "The Choice," an apt title for the decision I made to continue with the Padgett Messages and the story of the Divine Love revealed by Jesus through James Padgett. The link to the paperback edition of "The Choice" is this:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/joseph-babinsk ... 93865.html

Again, welcome, Susan! We hope to see more of you around this forum.
Joseph

Divine Love Journey
http://divinelovejourney.weebly.com/
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Susan,
Welcome to this forum. I enjoyed reading your story about your interests since childhood and how you stumbled across the "Judas" book that Geoff published. I have had the book on my bookshelf for nearly a year and have just recently picked it up myself -- though I had read some of the messages on Geoff's website before.

I too am a writer and publisher and one of my books gives a gist of the Padgett messages and also links them with the Bible where possible. So Bible-believing Christians could find it interesting and possibly come to accept the truths from Padgett after seeing that many of the same concepts are also in the Bible. You can download a PDF file for free from my website at http://universal-spirituality.net/wp-co ... S-LOVE.pdf or buy a paperback from Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/Jesus-Gospel-Gods ... 992454948/.

So all the best to you Susan as you progress on the Divine Love journey.
Love,
Eva
Jane
Family

Post by Jane »

Welcome, Susan!

Thank you for sharing your story.
I am amazed that you have a job, a business, 2 small children and can actually find time to read!!!! :lol:
My kids are 16, 5, and 19 months and I am at home with them full time and I can barely find time to get on this forum, let alone read a book (except for story books. Many of those are read daily :D ).
My introduction to Divine Love came almost 5 years ago through a prayer circle in my community (I live on the Sunshine Coast, BC, not too far from Al and Jeanne). It was this beautiful feeling of "being home" that kept me coming to meditate and pray with this group--the love from the angels present in the room with us was palpable; the Padgett messages came later. Over time I read all four volumes, and some of the Judas messages (which I LOVE and hope to eventually read all of when I get my hands on a copy again). I also read many of the books on life after death that Geoff has on his website in PDF form.
This community is very loving and open-minded. Feel free to ask questions and express opinions and know you will be receiving unconditional love from your new "family"! Also please post your prayer requests.

Cheers!
Your new friend,
Jane
With God, anything is possible
Vee
Happy Camper

Post by Vee »

Hello Susan, welcome.
It is so interesting to read about your experiences. I’m a recent member too, and found the Judas messages also wonderful, the most engrossing messages after the Padgett messages. I’ve only read what is on Geoff’s website of those, but I kind of presume, that is the same as what is in the book. It is such a shame, that those messages stopped so suddenly, and later on found on Geoff’s website, why this had happened. It would be so wonderful, if the contact between that medium and Judas could be renewed.

I can totally identify with your reluctance to talk about all of this to people with other fixed beliefs. Because I was an agnostic, people would find it hard to take it from me, if I told them about the more challenging parts( to Orthodox Christians) of the Divine Love movement. It is okay, if the others are non committal regarding religion, but otherwise, it is too hard to handle. But have tried, so far unsuccessfully, to mention Divine Love to some committed Christians and why Jesus was on earth.
As far as I know, I’m totally alone here with this faith in my location, unless there are some people observing it “in the closet”, like I myself did for a while, so there is a certain motivation to try to find others, or make others interested. It seems like rolling stones uphill.
However, by living "the life” and relate to other people a different way, everything as loving and positive as possible, perhaps some of that inspiration will brush off, and curiosity will follow.

Love, Vee.
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi Susan,

We're so glad you're here and have shared with us your spiritual journey and finding the Judas Book. It is an excellent book and the messages certainly can be challenging to our beliefs but it is a testament to your true souls knowing and courage that you were able to embrace what was channeled and let go of your old beliefs. We all live in our own world so to speak, shaped by our beliefs. But I’m so happy that your world has become a part of ours and your love, intuition and glowing soul is bringing more light into the world as God is using you and the Love you carry to be an instrument of healing and peace. I’m sure every step you have taken, from your interest in near death experiences to finding the Judas Book and the channeled messages on the internet and now joining us here, has been guided. And your spiritual guide is beaming with joy watching you make new discovery after new one. We are a loving family that embraces each other not only for our similarities and desire to receive Gods Love but also for our differences that make us uniquely beautiful and precious children of God. Hopefully some day we can meet you in person. We love to gather together on spiritual retreats and the most recent one at Gibson’s in BC this summer and also Ocean Side California were truly amazing experiences. There is a retreat planned for Frankfurt Germany next summer if you may be interested.
I hope you find our world on this forum a fun and loving place to visit again and again. :D

Sending you hugs and praying for many blessing for you,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

Wow you all are so wonderful and welcoming! Yay I have like minded spiritual friends! :D Geoff I just purchased volume 1 today and JAB and Eva, I'm sure your suggestions will follow. Sounds like interesting journeys. :) Thanks for the suggestions! Jane, those young kiddos do keep me busy, but after bedtime I get mama time and I take full advantage late into the night if I can stay up. ;) Vee, I feel you! It's like, you know this light that you know everyone needs to learn about. But you also know, so many people will reject it if you don't propose it the right way. At least that's how I feel. I can't even talk to my husband about it because he struggles with change and has grown up religious all his life. I have a feeling that if I tried to explain it to him he'd reject it all together and build a wall there. I'm really hoping he'll read the book as I've expressed to him (good luck with that, he hates reading) as I believe that is the way to the long time church goers heart. That's how I approached it with my mom. I explained only the fact that this was a book that was channeled and changed my life. She was reluctant but read it and now believes as we do. Yay! :D David, your words touched me! Thank you my friend! I doubt I'll be able to travel abroad this summer (though I'd love to), but maybe if there are any mini meetings in the USA from time to time I'll be able to make it. You have no idea how much I'd love to hang out with all of you in person, learning and growing with you! Someday...until then, thanks for being my online buddies. :) If you're willing, I'd love for you to pray for my husband to open his heart to this message. Should I post that to the prayer request site? I want to keep the integrity of the site. Thanks again guys, you rock! :D
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hello Susan from Michigan. What a delight it was to log into the forum after an absence of a few days ( we're in Hawaii doing a DL workshop and other things) and to read your enthusiastic intro. Welcome, welcome, welcome dear Susan. Yes, you will find like minded people here who have enjoyed the triumphs and blessings of this path and suffered through similar challenges. We like to think of ourselves as a Divine Love family and every new sister or brother who is willing to join in has a special place in our hearts. You seem like you will fit in here beautifully and I'm feeling a deep resonant joy knowing that you have taken the plunge. At our workshop yesterday we only had 3 new people come and join in with several other long time folks. Its a tough go trying to share these truths with others but those who came were touched by the love and one has other connections to the community via the Unity Church so who knows what comes next. We'll be following up on the connection and hopefully arranging another session with those interested at this church. It was a beautiful afternoon of prayer and discussion. We are so blessed to be able to be a part of this work. Maybe one day we'll come to Michigan to pray with you and your friends. Everything starts small and builds momentum. Maybe you will set your community afire with this simple truth of God's Love ? I'm eager to hear more of your story Susan. It is clear that you are a beautiful and adventurous soul. God bless you for being here. With much love.......Al

PS: I'm using my wife Jeanne's computer to communicate while we're away. I certainly don't look like she does. I'm much prettier ;) :lol:
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!