Hello from South Florida

Please introduce yourself here
kristin
New Friend

Hello from South Florida

Post by kristin »

Greetings! My name is Kristin and I am writing from Lake Worth, Florida. I was introduced to the Padgett messages in 1998, and have read four volumes of true gospel. I started a second read through in 2014, and have just started volume 3. I find that the more I read the messages, it helps my mental state and perspective, as well as my prayers for the divine love. I have noticed spiritual progress, including more peacefulness, and am an enthusiast of this journey. While the changes have not happened over night, and I am still very much a soul in progress, they do happen and I am very grateful. It is wonderful to find this forum! I did notice that there is a weekend retreat scheduled for next weekend in Florida. Can someone send the information as I am interested in attending? Looking forward to participating in this forum :)
Geoff
Family

Re: Hello from South Florida

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kristin,

Welcome!!! I suspect we have exchanged over the years, certainly your name is familiar. Anyway regarding the retreat, I think the boat is out. What i mean is Jeanne and Al the main organisers are already travelling. I will email Jeanne and Ruth to see if they can fill you in.

hugs
Geoff
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Kristin,
Welcome to the forum and to the Path. I too am relatively new to both (my intro is below yours under Hello from Australia). Geoff and I live on the same continent, but different states. I think you will enjoy the forum -- there is a lot of good sharing and support here I think.
So welcome and may you continue to grow in the Love and enjoy the blessings that go with it.
Eva
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi Kristin,

Welcome to the Divine Love Sanctuary. We are very happy that you have introduced yourself. I lived in Florida for a few years and enjoyed my time there very much. I moved there from Wyoming a very dry climate and when my plane landed in Florida it was so humid I thought I had stepped into a sauna. Surprisingly it didn’t take me too long to adjust to the climate. There are so many amazing places to explore there. I hope one day to return and see even more of the wonders of Florida. You said that you have been reading the Padgett messages for a second time through. That’s great. Helge and Werner are asking for volunteers to help with creating an audiobook of the messages. If you felt inspired to lend your voice to this project it would be wonderful and I’m sure Helge will continue to do her Happy Dance! A warm Welcome and I look forward to reading your future posts! :D

Hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Kristin,
Thanks to Geoff for connecting us by email and text! So glad you will be able to join us in Homosassa Springs, Florida in just 4 days time! Our gathering promises to be a special time together. We look forward to meeting you, praying with you, having healing circles and just basking in The Love!

Geoff, you've done it again! I can't think of anyone else on the planet earth who has led more people to Divine Love! I wish you could have heard Cleo Gordon this afternoon in San Diego! She is extremely grateful to you for leading her to The Love! She calls you the "Wizard of Oz" - so true! Cleo thinks of you behind the curtains, making things happen -- so true!

Dennis, Suzy, Al & I had lots of fun, regaling Cloe with our stories about you!! ;) :lol: We all realized that we would never have met if it hadn't been for YOU, dear brother! So thank you! thank you, thank you!! Love & hugs....God Bless us All! Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Welcome Kristen!
Geoff's efforts to seed the world with knowledge of the Divine Love are blossoming into amazing global connections! Thank you Geoff! And thank you, Kristin, for following your soul promptings in reading the Padgett volumes, introducing yourself here, and attending the Florida retreat! I appreciate your arrival here and look forward to your involvement in our discussions and future gatherings!
Wishing you blessings and love,
Terry
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello Kristen, and welcome to the forum

Looking forward to hearing more of your story or whatever you may wish to share. We are a welcoming bunch, so please feel free to post topics, ask questions and have fun with other Divine Love followers :D

Love and hugs,
Dennis
kristin
New Friend

Post by kristin »

Hello Again!
Thank you so much for all the welcome notes! I just logged in and was surprised to find them (I just located the "notify me when a reply is posted" checkbox)! Geoff, thanks for your help in getting me in touch with the group. I was able to get coordinated with the folks in Homosassa, and was it ever a treat! When I left Lake Worth Friday evening I was wondering if I was more than a little nuts to drive to the other side of the state to meet a bunch of folks I had never met, and yet I have made a decision to follow the love which includes participating in the fellowship and taking risks. Am I glad I did! From the moment I walked in the door I felt surrounded by love and warmth. It felt like coming home to a welcoming family. Thanks to everyone that made this weekend possible - I can still feel the joy and love in my heart.

Over the weekend we prayed, sang, ate, talked, hugged, rejoiced, and were even blessed to celebrate with the many manatees that call Homosassa home. I can't think of anything that would have made the weekend more delightful, and am looking forward to continuing on in the spirit of love. It is exciting to feel the warmth of community in this special work.

Love and hugs,
Kristin
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Thank you Kristen for bringing your light to the retreat. You are a breath of fresh air and beautiful to behold. Your enthusiasm and sincerity towards your pursuit of God's Love is inspiring. I hope that we will see you soon so that we can continue to pray together for this blessing. Such a beautiful light. God bless you......Al

PS: I hope that you can get a picture up soon so that everyone else can see your beautiful face. Golden hair and angelic smile. 8-)
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Kristin,
Nice to get your email today and I hope we get to meet in Gibsons in August and can travel together to Oceanside.
Love, Eva