Hello Everyone

Please introduce yourself here
GeorgeFowell
New Friend

Hello Everyone

Post by GeorgeFowell »

My name is George and I live in Sydney, Australia. Photography is my hobby.
Geoff
Family

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Geoff »

Hi George,

Great to see you on here. I too am from Sydney. Where abouts are you? I am on the Northern Beaches.

take care,
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Welcome, George! Nice to meet you! Hopefully my husband Al will get to meet you in person in a few weeks! He's going to visit Geoff, along with our dear friend Jimbeau Walsh from Hawaii for 3 weeks: November 12 to December 5. He will be staying with Geoff most of the time.

Our purpose in life is to pray with others....I know you would be welcome to join the 3 Amigos for prayers - Circles of Light!

I'm staying home this trip but I'd love to hear about your spiritual path, how you found this forum and if you're reading about and praying for Divine Love!

With loving wishes on your spiritual journey from Gibsons, B.C. Canada, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
KevinO
Family

Post by KevinO »

Hello George!
Welcome to the Divine Love family! It’s sure to be a swell journey with all the loving souls and support here, sharing our spiritual experieriences, the Love of God and for each other. Happy trails to you, until we meet again...
Blessings from,
KevinO, New Jersey USA
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Welcome George. Yes, I'll be in Sydney in a few weeks and I'm sure that Geoff, Jimbeau and I would be happy to meet you and possibly pray together. I hope that you will know some upliftment and blessings from being part of this forum. I would certainly like to hear more from you . Can you tell us your story about coming to know God's Love? Hope to hear from you soon.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello George,
Welcome and I hope that you will find people on this forum that can help you on your journey. I live in Brisbane.
Best wishes,
Eva
GeorgeFowell
New Friend

Post by GeorgeFowell »

Thanks to all and now I am feeling so happy.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

I researched this individual. It seems his (or her) interest in our site was simply to add a link to a web site they wanted to promote. My suspicions were aroused initially by the very short post (and again recently!!!) and when I checked the IP it seemed they do not live in Sydney at all, but in Melbourne. I was able to find another profile on the web where the same username was used and the same process - a link to the very same site. I apologise I did not find this out right away, but they were not found on my usual research route. In a week or so I will delete this thread.

hugs
Geoff
(Who was biased by hoping against hope it was a Sydneysider)
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Good detective work, Geoff! Thank you for keeping this forum within designed boundaries.

Hugs,
Cate