I’m back

Please introduce yourself here
gemmamiller
New Friend

I’m back

Post by gemmamiller »

Hi all I changed my email and forgot my password :roll: so I decided to rejoin.. it’s Gemma from Wales! ❤️
Geoff
Family

Re: I’m back

Post by Geoff »

Hey Gemma,

You coulda said!!!!!!!! I'm the guy who locates forgotten user names and recovers lost accounts. Its not too late even now if you want your old one back.

hugs
Geoff
gemmamiller
New Friend

Post by gemmamiller »

Lol it’s ok thanks though, really cool to see so many new members :D
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

It's wonderful to have you back again, Reverend Gemma.....but I hope this doesn't mean I have to give up our skype, face time, email and voice recorded calls! :P

Maybe you would like to bring everyone up to date on becoming a Reverend while you were away?! :P

Love and hugs, always, Jeanne :lol:
(I kind of think there should be a special category called "irreverent" for folks like you and me?! :lol: :o :roll: :evil:
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

Hey Gemma! Glad to see you here my friend across the sea! :)
gemmamiller
New Friend

Post by gemmamiller »

Hi Jeanne, Susan ❤️❤️ no I’m not giving up our voice recording calls ... so easy! And yes I am now Reverend Gemma Miller!! Very cool I just wish I had had 5 minuets to enjoy it first :D So I completed the ordination program in December last year, I really enjoyed the questions and it was interesting to get back to the very foundations of the messages as first written by JP. I was extremely proud and pleased to receive acceptance from David at the FCDT a few weeks later. However after that I became involved in an increasingly nasty court case with my oldest sons father, there is no need to go into details here but this is continuing to this day and looks likely to go on past Christmas. Without doubt I have been angelically guided and supported through this and without the love and support of friends on both side of the veil, we as a family would not have got through this. as difficult as it’s been I feel the support we have received from everyone has been a kind of congratulatory gift for committing my soul to progression. As this has taken up so much of my time I haven’t yet worked out how I’m going to actively serve in my ministry but I have a few ideas...!!

Much love Gem
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Good to hear from you here Gemma. So many folks have fallen off the radar because they probably have lost their password. Its interesting that when we try to step forward in light that negativity tries to undo our efforts in unexpected and nasty ways. You have told Jeanne and I your story of late and I appreciate your efforts to keep us in the loop. When the time is ripe I know that you will be a channel of truth and Love in your part of the world. Obviously life needs to settle down a bit before you can focus on this pursuit but you've got what it takes Gemma to bring light to many eager souls. :ugeek: You are the most beautiful Vicar that I've ever met. May you continue to be upheld in the Father's Love dear friend. You are in our prayers. God bless.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
gemmamiller
New Friend

Post by gemmamiller »

Apologies in my post I should have written Michael not David, I have been speaking with David recently and he was on my mind at the the time of writing!!

Gem
jimmyaloha77
Busy Bee

Post by jimmyaloha77 »

Aloha Rev Gemma!

I hope and pray your troubles will come to an end so you can resume a normal family life soon. I hope to see you next spring
in the UK for some prayer circles of God's light and love. Be well and know you are loved!

Rev Jimbeau