Hello from Simon Lovell

Please introduce yourself here
Simon Lovell
New Friend

Hello from Simon Lovell

Post by Simon Lovell »

I only discovered this site a few months ago and have already consumed almost all the recommended books and a large part of the various messages. You may gather from this that there was an instant connection on several levels! Home at last!
It has allowed me to chuck out a 50 year belief in reincarnation ...... Which is great because I didn't want to reincarnate anyway .....and allowed me to reintegrate Jesus in an acceptable manner rather than having to throw him out with the dirty bath water which is how I viewed Christianity as currently taught. Now I can pray to the Father and not feel awkward about it!
When I write on Quora and read back some of my answers to other seekers, I often wonder who has written those answers as I am not sure that it is only me doing the job.
Geoff
Family

Re: Hello from Simon Lovell

Post by Geoff »

Hi Simon,

Great to see you here. Yup its home for many of us.

hugs
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Simon...and Welcome!

I love what you have said in your introduction - thanks for stepping up and oh, my goodness....you can read fast! ;)

I have never visited Quora although Geoff has told us about a few conversations he has had there.

Are you willing to share where you live and a little about your personal demographics? Are you a writer? I think you have a talent.

DLSF also has a Facebook page....as well, we send out one channeled message each week via mailchimp if you are interested in signing up. We just posted something new on our website: our humble little Retreat Centre - with lots of pictures of our piece of paradise here in western Canada: www.divinelovesanctuary.com .

Maybe we will get to meet you sometime for a Divine Love Circle of Light? Until then, I look forward to getting better acquainted with you on this forum. I'd love to hear about your impressions of all the books, messages, etc. you have been reading. Have you read JUDAS? My all time favourite!

Godspeed you on your spiritual journey! Sounds like you are moving fast! God bless you abundantly with a mighty inflowing of Divine Love!

With my loving wishes too, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Welcome Simon. Always good to see another Divine Love seeker here. As Jeanne says, I hope that you are willing to share your journey and your questions here. Since our journey's are all unique, it is a fascination for me and I believe others to hear your stories and insights. Please consider yourself as part of this family of like minded souls. With great appreciation and love.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

Hi Simon! Welcome to this awesome community! I second Jeanne's recommendation of Judas book if you haven't already read it! It was instrumental in challenging the beliefs I'd grow up with my entire life. Also I'm really curious as to how you stumbled across the divine love sanctuary site. Looking forward to hearing your story! :)
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Lowell and welcome to the forum.
As you have already noticed, you'll find friends here willing to answer any questions you may have, pray with you, and share things from their insights and experiences that may enrich you.
The community also has a bi-monthly Divine Love Newsletter that you can subscribe to, which features news, upcoming events, inspiring articles, etc. and to which anyone in the DL community may contribute.
Love and blessings,
Eva
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Welcome, Simon!

I feel what you shared on so many levels...look what I recently wrote:

The Celestials say that reincarnation is a myth!!! Oh, HALLELUJAH!!!

I don't want to reincarnate, either.

And, I love - finally - being able to understand Jesus in a way that makes sense.

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Again, welcome home.

Love,

Catherine