Hi From James

Please introduce yourself here
James
Busy Bee

Hi From James

Post by James »

Hi to all. I have just signed up and want to introduce myself. I am James Reid from a small town, Maleny, in eastern Australia. I have been consciously involved with Divine Love for about 5 yrs now. Geoff and I are acquainted electronically.
See you around
jeanne
Family

Re: Hi From James

Post by jeanne »

Hi James and Welcome!

any friend of Geoff's is a friend of ours! Another Aussie! "She's apples"!! (my sister Judy kept using that expression when she came back from living in Australia -- is it still used? ;)

Al and I are coming to Australia Jan 5 - 27....any chance we can meet up and pray together?! Geoff is meeting us at the Sydney airport; we're taking a little road trip to Coffs Harbour to meet "Gill" another Divine Love follower; then Al and I are flying to Cairns for a snorkelling excursion on the Great Barrier Reef; back to Sydney; then 5 days in Melbourne....I'm not sure of the exact itinery but if there's any chance of meeting up with you, please let us know. You can send us a private email via this site if you have the time or inclination!

I hope you find inspiration on this site....Al and I are delighted to have "met" others who pray for Divine Love on this site and are enjoying all the conversation here, from around the planet! Thanks for visiting and I hope you will come back often and tell us your story in finding The Divine Path.

Happy Divine Love Day on Sunday!
With loving wishes to you on your spiritual path! Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

{{{{{{James}}}}}}

love,
Geoff
Zack
Family

Post by Zack »

Hi James,

Welcome to the forum! As Jeanne said it's wonderful to meet other people who have discovered the Divine Love... so I'll also be glad to hear of your experiences on the path if you would like to share... Blessings, Zack :)
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Dear James,
I am so delighted to see you here and a very warm welcome to join this beautiful space of loving exchanges. I so much look forward to your contributions and hope you enjoy the warmth and kindheartedness in this beautiful family garden, a sanctuary for our hearts and souls.
With welcoming love,
Helge
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Jeanne wrote: we're taking a little road trip to Coffs Harbour to meet "Gill" another Divine Love follower;
James is 500 km north of Coffs Harbour.

Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

We're also going to be in Cairns. Any closer or is that another 500 kliks away?
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

AlFike wrote:We're also going to be in Cairns. Any closer or is that another 500 kliks away?
Hmm. 1,613.3km :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :oops:

Geoff
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello James,

Welcome to this wonderful forum. I'm relatively new to the Padgett messages and the Divine Love experience, but everyone here has been so warm and welcoming. I look forward to hearing some of your experiences over the past 5 years.

Love to all,
Dennis