Love from Upstate NY

Please introduce yourself here
Kristy
Family

Love from Upstate NY

Post by Kristy »

First, I am extremely thankful that I have found this site! Thank you and thank you! My journey started 10 months ago when I found AJ Miller's site through a random google search and learned about the Padgett Messages. I devoured them shortly thereafter and have been praying for divine love ever since. Through prayer and meditation, my soul burns every day and my connection with our Father is strengthened. I have had tremendous benefit from Geoff's new.birth site and am so pleased to now have the opportunity to read about others' experiences here. I do not have a support group so knowing I am welcomed here is simply wonderful. I have had so many questions and have already read many of the posts that have helped me understand my own experiences. Thank you to everyone, Kristy Kennedy
Geoff
Family

Re: Love from Upstate NY

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kristy,

Its great to have you on board. I traveled a bit through NY a few weeks back. Loved the colours, and Bennington was our favourite town. Not sure its NY now, but it was on our trip from Buffalo to Boston via the New England states

love,
Geoff
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

Geoff, thank you! Bennington is just over the border into Vt and I can't say that I have been there though I have been in parts of Vt and it's lovely. My town is Cape Vincent NY and it sits at the intersection of the St. Lawrence Seaway and Lake Ontario which is about an hour and a half north of Syracuse NY.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Welcome Kristy. So nice to hear about you and your experence with receiving the Divine Love. Best kept secret in the world. Maybe through the efforts of Geoff and others it will not remain a secret for long. Another one of our particpants here is also from the Buffalo area. Elizabeth. Maybe she will intoduce herself to you soon. Thanks for being here and I hope we can offer support and encourtagement as you embark on this wonderful path. God bless you ...........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Kristy,
I also want to add a warm welcome! I hope you will find inspiration and encouragement as you journey along the Divine Path! As Al mentioned, one of our soul sisters is Elizabeth (Williamsville, New York) - if you ever get the opportunity to meet and pray with her I heartily recommend it!
Many of us on this site have revealed some details of where and how we live, along with our passions, our questions, prayer requests and experiences. We invite you to share as much as you are comfortable with! It's fascinating to hear about each others' spiritual journeys! Truly a deep bond is being forged amongst us from far off places around the planet! Thanks again for visiting and we hope you will come often! Love and God Bless, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

Al and Jeanne, thank you for your kind words of support and encouragement. I am excited to be here !
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Hi Kristy,

A warm welcome to the Sanctuary! It is a good place to walk the Divine Love path as it has many warm-hearted and very loving people, just the right atmosphere to explore and grow in the way of God's great love.

I notice that you said you live in Upstate NY -- Cape Vincent. I have been up in that area, but I am not positive about Cape Vincent. I grew up in Buffalo NY (now live in Arizona), about 2 city blocks from the Niagara River. You are not too far from Watertown which to me was always a barometer of how cold that part of our state would get. We have lake effect snows in Buffalo (off Lake Erie), but the lake effect snow off Lake Ontario is even more dramatic. Have you always lived in Cape Vincent?

As Jeanne mentioned, Elizabeth lives in Buffalo; but there are at least 2 or 3 additional people in NY State following the way of Divine Love. Geoff might know where they live -- somewhere around Syracuse, if I am remembering correctly.

Hope to see and hear more about your experiences. If you have questions, ask away. Dennis, a newcomer, asked and received quite a few responses. We love to talk and write! :lol:

May you have a happy and love-filled day.

With much love,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
Connie
Busy Bee

Post by Connie »

A love filled welcome to you, Kristy,

It is so lovely when a new friend comes around this space of love! Wonderful to have you here.

It seems like you are a Divine Love newbie like myself, and we have another thing in common as well. I also found Divine Love after first visiting the AJ Miller site, and there found out about The Padgett Messages, and then new-birth, and here I am ;-).

As you have already experienced, this is a place of love - human and Divine. A place where we can share our ups and downs, our own special and unique way of living Gods Love. What I feel is very important, is our honesty with ourselves and each other.

Lovely to have you here, Kristy,
Love always, always love,
Connie (Denmark)
Your gift to God is honesty - God's gift to you is Truth
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

Hey Joseph ! Thank you so much for the loving welcome - I already feel comfortable here and will indeed "ask away" when I have questions. I thought the commentary on praying was extremely helpful as I have wondered about this myself - whether I was doing things "right" and now I know that what I am doing is right for me.

I have lived in Cape Vincent for 8 years and fortunately for us, the snow belt is about 45 minutes south and east of us. We are at the extreme east end of Lake Ontario so the wind takes the snow and dumps it elsewhere. We have lived in other parts of NY and spent almost 11 years in Minnesota. My husband's roots are nearby and the 1000 Island Region is lovely.

Yes, I feel wonderful love from this site and return it. Kristy
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

Connie, thank you for the wonderful welcome. I am a newbie! and am so thankful that I found the divine love path, though of course, I wish it had been much sooner! I have spent all of my life in church families and I think about how different it would be if we were taught as youngsters about divine love. I feel compelled at times to do something about that but I am praying about it instead ....

I am delighted that we are going to develop our love together .... thank you for your friendship ! Love, Kristy