Mike's post

This forum is for all other topics
Joseph
Family

Re: Mike's post

Post by Joseph »

Al wrote:

All this talk about preparations for doomsday has encouraged me to pray for guidance about these coming changes. This is what I received in my prayer and meditation time:
Dear Al,

Thank you that you felt led to pray for guidance! And pray you most evidently did, and guidance you surely received!

Oh, that more of us would follow your example to pray before we speak or write! I definitely felt something special when I read your words. "This is not just Al I am reading," my thoughts went. I felt the touch of an angel's hand in the writing. Yes, maybe it was Andrew helping you, or someone else ... but the reality is that your words, I feel, are words from heavenly realms.

And Elizabeth, I feel that your words add to the message of heavenly spirits through our brother Al:
Liz wrote:

May we be filled with Joy, faith, and prayerful commitment, rather than fear.
May our faith grow and may our joy be full, and through earnest and continuing prayer, may we live without fear controlling us. A new day is here; may we each walk boldly into it.

With love,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Elizabeth. We did feel the quake here but only in as much as the fixture over our dining room table started to sway . We were all talking after our lovely prayer circle and it hit. I don't think anyone was hurt even in Haida Guai where it was centered.

The funny thing is that Moses came through at our meeting ( transcript will be posted on this site soon) and said that we will be blessed with such an inflowing of Divine Love that the earth will be felt to move under us. :lol: . Well it did.

Glad you enjoyed the message above. It is the first time I have written a message where I have felt so guided with the words and meaning. Also last night I was given a personal message indicating that they were pleased with the outcome of this endeavour and that more information and guidance will soon be given "over the wires" for the dear souls connected to this group .God bless for now........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thank you Joseph. You snuk in there before I finished my message to Elizabeth. Yes, I was guided and am very happy to be. Thank you for aknowledging this and I am so glad it touched your soul. They said more will come so we will see what else will be said. God bless you dear brother.........Al
jeanne
Family

Re: Mike's post Earthquake in Canada!

Post by jeanne »

Hi Elizabeth,
thanks for your concern about the earthquake, off shore in Western BC and the tsunami warning.

At last night's Divine Love Prayer circle, Moses spoke to us and I remember him saying "you will feel the earth move under your feet!" After the prayer, when we were all "washed" and quiet in THE LOVE, sharing our bliss, we first noticed the light fixture in the dining room begin to sway; then the blinds, then a lovely crystal hanging in the window. It was very subtle; then Leslie's beep, beep of his cell phone - warning re the tsunami.

But it didn't affect us as we are far away with many large islands between us and the open ocean.

There were several messages in response to Michael's line of questioning and we were also told that spirit had much more guidance to convey to us. Judy recorded the messages; hopefully we will have them transcribed and up on this message board soon.

We prayed last nite that everyone connected to this message board would be drawn in, and for the cloak of protection for everyone - there's no doubt we are all embraced in THE LOVE together!

It's grey and drizzling here again today....I hope this finds us all with sunshine in our souls!
Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Michael Bailey
New Friend

Post by Michael Bailey »

Replying to "The end of the World as we know it!" posted by Al Fike on Oct 27, 2012, 2:25 pm
Al's message has 6 graphs; I will reply by graph. There is so much to comment on, here are some thoughts:

Graph 1
(----)

Graph 2
I agree that we are being bathed in energy. I think there is some kind of energy flow that is lifting the capability of the earth's inhabitants to see & grasp spiritual truths that had been hidden before, so that change is easier for those who want it. It's like a sea-change, where the rising sea (energy) level lifts everyone closer to the threshold.

I am uneasy with being told there is nothing to be afraid of. If I am feeling fear, it's because the external situation is making me feel uncomfortable inside, that it's triggering something in me which in its essence is not based on love. Rule of thumb: where there is love, there is no fear. Principle: If I am perfect in love, I have no fear. Application: Where there is not love, there must an emotional belief in something not true or an injury in need of healing. That's what I believe (though not what I know). In this light, putting aside my fear seems to be the wrong approach. I would expect to be advised to find the cause of my fear and when it's healed or released, there would be nothing in me for the external forces to act upon. THAT's the way to freedom from fear ... not by minimizing or dismissing the threatening agent.

Graph 3
(-----)

Graph 4
"The coming changes will make the flesh less heavy and inpenetrable to the spiritual vision." I thought the coming changes would make the flesh MORE penetrable to the spiritual vision - to see more of the real substance of the person - so I don't understand the statement.

"The miazma of dark conditions in the world will eventually dissipate as God continues to pour His healing and Love upon this planet." I think that men & women are meant to be the agents of change. Not simply the dissipation of darkness through God's effort, because (1) God has always been capable of doing this, and would have done it long ago if it had been that simple (right?) and (2) mankind created the darkness, so isn't it our responsibility heal it - to choose the light in each instance, or rather, to replace error with Divine Love and Truth through prayer and honesty, so that the law is written on our hearts and we never respond naturally in an unloving way in that circumstance again.

I think the rising of the energy level will increase the contrast between what's loving and what's not loving, and our lives will react more quickly and strongly to our actions, thoughts, feelings that are not loving (out of harmony, etc). People will be more unhappy, more edgy. There will be less to hide behind. The stakes will be clearer - that we are being asked to give up what's comfortable and familiar (a habit, addiction, etc), and to embrace a truth that's going to set us free.

And it will help us immensely to know that the world is not ending, but rather it's in a process of birthing again and sloughing off the old ways and rising to a higher level of living spiritually, one that's more like the spirit world - more immediate in repercussions to wrong (and right) actions. It will be helpful to know that Cause and Effect is in effect - that the earth is responding predictably to our disharmony - and it's not the time of destruction (so we don't need to fear THAT) although there may be destruction. So many today are in denial about our effect on the health of the planet. We are also in denial about the effect of hatred and anger. We think we can act with impunity if we simply believe we are right; we don't know it will come around and "get us." (Middle East)

So I see one of our advantages is, we know that the coming changes is part of a natural process and it's not the end of the world but is the working out of mankind's compensation as we are edging past the earth's ability to absorb our maltreatment and all the people we've placed on it.

I'd like to know more how to do this: "Our needs will be met if we are open to receiving on His terms, not ours."

Graph 5
This is true, I agree! - "He is imploring each one of us to step into our purpose. The reason why our souls have compelled us to seek the truth and to confront our own sin and error.Everyone on earth will be required to do this and they will be seeking the way to relief from their inner pain and confusion. Are you strong enough to lead in this way?"

This is where I am weak: "You will lead others if you are strong in faith and Love." I don't have the inner assurance that praying and being strong in faith and Love will turn into safety and survival (or whatever I need). This is my lack, so of course, admonitions to "pray, pray & pray" are going to seem vague to me and I will be longing for concreteness. This lack tints my perception of the issues. And since I am writing with angst, I admit that I haven't prayed through to peace with this topic.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Well as usual Michael you have given this a lot of thought and I am happy that you take what is written to heart and not sluff it off. I don't think God minimizes our fears. He only wishes to assauge them to the degree that they don't get in the way of our actions. Fear, as you say, is a signal that something is wrong and needs attention. Being consumed by fear, however, adds nothing to the solution of whatever problem needs attending to. It becomes a barrier to action. I do believe that fearless and wise actions are the best but in our world it is not always possible. We live in a constant battle between all our faculties including those of our soul and this leeds to comprimise. So I believe it is ideal not to fear but not an easy thing to do. I do believe that with enough Divine Love in our souls we would not need to fear anything but that remains to be experienced in my life. The fears are much, much less though than they used to be and I give credit to the Love working in my soul and my ability to push beyond the fear.

As to your comment regarding the flesh less penetrable, I believe that this statement is an error on my part and should read as you correctly stated that it would be more penetrable, not less. Thanks Michael for pointing this out.

I'm not sure how you got the idea that God will do all the cleansing and all we need to do is step back and pray. I think it states pretty clearly that we all need to take responsibility for our inner conditions and all the self deceit and error must be recognized and in this way will be cleansed by God's Love.. That seems like a lot of effort and being out there with your you know what to me. No free ride there and something that many people fear the most.....seeing who we really are rather than all the self delusion that we are used to carrying in order to cope with life.

So we are being asked to be very honest and courageous with ourselves, praying for more of the Love, asking to be guided and stepping forward as a channel and example of the love.That we will be safe and protected as long as we are willing to go with this program. If not, them we had better be fearful and vigilant because there are a lot of dangers out there to be afraid of. Being in the light and conducting ourselves with honesty and integrity means there is nothing to fear from outside of ourselves. Joining the majority of humanity with their delusions about being secure and ok, both inside and out, is folly. There is no security there as these changes that are being elliceted by God make such error untenable.

So now you have my take on what has been said. Not as eloquent as the first go around and certainly more earth bound. Any more comments Mike ?God bless for now........Al
brother dave k.
Family

Post by brother dave k. »

Dearest brothers and sisters.

So good to see and read the posts here. Thank you Micheal and Al.

Al, thank you for putting forth your longterm experience and wisdom. It has been my experience also that spiritual progression is a full participation endeavor. i do not, for myself see any compromise with the Truth, although many times i have attempted to rationalize it. My experience is that not only do the messages state that progression in the Divine Love is a gradual progression, and that a full transformation is generally a thing that happens after most people pass over. For myself i have found that it is beneficial to practice princples of "natural love" in conjunction with the Prayer for the Divine Love, in order to keep the inherited thoughts and beliefs (attitudes) from interferring with the progression, which the messages in several places indicate, to me, that they can and will, even to the point preventing the sincere longings and aspirations of the soul. A work, or process of some kind in order to "integrate" the Divine Love in the mind and allow the passage of that Love into the material life and world brings great rewards of happiness and wellbeing. For me i have found that the 12 Steps are a concrete process to self honesty and the reduction of selfishness or self-centeredness that also have their consequences.
It seems to me that the belief in the Power of the Divine Love to transform the soul and remove all fear, error and untruth is a belief in Truth, which several messages speak directly to the relationship between the thoughts and beliefs of the mind and the effects on or to the soul, either positive or negative. They are well worth the study, contemplation and meditation on.
For me, i want to use every tool that is available to me to be as happy as i possibly am able in the Here and NOW. There is at least one message that suggests or recommends the practice of natural love qualities or attributes in conjunction with Prayer for Divine Love.

With much love to all,
your brother in the Spirit of the Christ,
dave k.