Question for students of TGRABJ

This forum is for all other topics
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Question for students of TGRABJ

Post by AlFike »

Well Doles if you don't know how great Padgett is, I wonder how you got to praying for Divine Love? :lol: All the laws and details pertaining to this blessing have been written through him. What comes through me is a pittance compared to what came through this wonderful guy. It will take some incredible medium to top what Padgett accomplished in his time. That does not denigrate what has come through since but he forged the trail for all of us to follow and I think that it was not an easy task because he overcame a lot of personal barriers to get there. These truths could change the world and if you disagree with that my dear friend....I will be offended. :shock: . Nice to hear from you Doles. With love.........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

pc10282013 wrote:If Geoff is reading this, I would suggest him to get a surface tablet. It supports multitasking and has full office. All done by Microsoft.

That way he can type on the go. :D
Geoff gave up Microsoft about 18 months back and will never again inflict that pain on himself. When you have a Trojan, and your virus detection supplier in this case Esset tells you they can't help, because win 8 is too new, then I gave up that day. I may have issues with iPads but I don't even need virus protection.

In answer to your quest Joseph, back We'd next.
Doles
Family

Post by Doles »

Dear Al,
No offense, but I had been praying for Divine Love before I knew of Padgett, although I might not have called it so. But that's beside the point because it would on no certain terms imply that I am not grateful for what he's accomplished...or you, or anyone else for that matter. If it'll appease you, I believe you're all great. How about that? Although I would probably call it privileged, thus my initial point of contention. I'm sure you know what I mean. I think it was my colorful way of expressing Dennis' point.
With Blessings!
Doles
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Yes Doles, blessed and privileged with God's Hand upon me. All those things for sure and very grateful indeed. What my life would have been like without such blessings....I shudder to think. The benefit of winning the birth lottery and living where we do in the world has a lot to do with it too. Having been born without major defects, handicaps or a tendency towards mental illness ( although that could be argued :lol: ) was a good start. Good health so far has kept me going Yes, I feel lucky to be me and thank God every day for what has been given plus I acknowledge myself for doing my part to get there. His blessings rain down upon me each and every day. What more could I want! ? A visa would make my life complete. There was some movement today as they now want to interview us over the phone. Please pray that it will all go well. Compared to what Padgett went through, my life has been a walk in the park. Thanks for helping me to think of those blessings that I have Doles. Rather than griping, I needed that wake up call :shock: . Much love to you.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.