Question for students of TGRABJ

This forum is for all other topics
Joseph
Family

Question for students of TGRABJ

Post by Joseph »

Recently I have been reading the four volumes of the TGRABJ as edited and published by Geoff Cutler.

I am a student (of sorts) of the Padgett Messages presented dated in chronological order, but I confess that I rarely read from the volumes published by Dr. Leslie Stone and the FCNB (and also by the FCDT). I did try in 2006 when I first learned of the Padgett Messages, but I disliked Stone's books to such a degree that I nearly stopped reading the messages altogether. The only alternative for me was to begin publishing them in chronological order, which I did. Well, I have mellowed (somewhat) over the years, and have been reading Geoff's publications of the TGRABJ. But I am puzzled about something and I am seeking help from people who are students of the TGRABJ.

It is really a simple question that I have and probably can be answered quite quickly by students of the TGRABJ.

I am presently reading Dr. Stone's beautiful testimony in the front section of Volume 1 (TGRABJ). In a paragraph that is found near the end, located about 4 paragraphs just prior to the letter that Dr. Stone affirms James Padgett wrote to Dr. George H. Gilbert, Ph.D., D.D., Dorset, Vermont, on December 28, 1915, Dr. Stone writes the following:
"While receiving these preparatory messages, it occurred to Padgett to ask how it was that Jesus had selected him to do this work, and what power, specifically, was there in the Divine Love which would enable him to succeed. Inevitably, there came the reply--in fact, one from John, the Apostle, and another from Jesus. John's message deals with the Laws of Rapport in the spirit world which enable spirits and mortals to communicate, and the workings whereby the brain of the mortal is conditioned to receive various types of messages: intellectual, moral, and soul. It is a message of great importance to those who may be interested in developing mediumship or furthering their mediumistic powers. But Jesus' reply is more direct. The message is printed in volume I, and so may be read in its entirety...."
The question that I have and which has me very puzzled is the sentence where Dr. Stone writes: The message is printed in volume I, and so may be read in its entirety.

I have looked and looked, and searched and searched. I cannot find in Volume 1 where the two messages are located -- the one message from Apostle John, and the other from Jesus. If I searched for these messages chronologically, I could do it. But in Stone's books I cannot. Where do I look? Will someone help me, please?

If Geoff Cutler were home I would write to him, but he is somewhere on holiday. So I have come here for assistance.

Thank you in advance.

With love to all,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
DennisT
Family

Re: Question for students of TGRABJ

Post by DennisT »

Hi Joseph,

I think it is a message from Jesus on October 25, 1918, and I believe it is the message on PDF page 663 of Geoff's compendium, Page 2 of TGRAJ Vol I

Anyone else know?

Love and hugs,

Dennis
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Joseph,

My problem is I am using an iPad and it does not open multiple windows, so it's hard to post references, but the web based versions of these messages often have these links filled in. I don't know if that is the case here, but I will go look and see.

Yes Dennis is correct it is this one Jesus message

Hugs

Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Yes, these messages certainly answer the question very thoroughly. No need for speculation here. Higher truths require higher thoughts and a soul possessing the Divine Love. Rapport by spirit is important and communication can be achieved with an individual who desires this and possessed of the right equipment. As a medium, I get it and have experienced the difficulties which come not only from my own lack of soul growth or desire but of that contained within the group if there is channeling done in a group setting. When a prayer circle is formed by souls of varying ideas, aspirations and desires it makes it very difficult for a celestial spirit to come through unless the medium is strongly in rapport with the spirit wishing to speak and at least some of the participants are tuned in in this way as well. The communal condition of the group determines the outcome just as James' condition determined the quality of the message. I certainly do not want to compare myself to the great James Padgett because there is no comparison. The quality of the messages received through him is extraordinary. As for those received through me, they are uplifting and seem to resonate with truth but nothing very detailed is shared. Just short little lessons to encourage us to pray for more Divine Love. Its a lovely added dimension to our group prayers but if you want the meat of the matter, go to Padgett. This will feed you for a lifetime.

Thanks for bringing up the question Joseph. Many people are interested in this subject and curious as to whether they posses the gift of mediumship. It's a fascinating subject and gift that has us all enthralled and anticipatory. Thank God James accepted his invitation and followed through. Where would we be without him? God bless for now......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Thank you, Dennis and Geoff ... the answer to my question is confirmed by you and also by Elizabeth M. (via email).

This solves one of my questions; now I have several others. I'll return later to ask additional questions. :roll:

See you later.

Hugs,

Joseph

PS Geoff, when do you return to OZ?
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

You are welcome, Joseph.

Dear Al, don't sell yourself too short as I feel the messages you receive are indeed inspiring; moreover, I find them very instructive as to what is going on in our lives at that moment!. Many a time I have read a message received via your gift, and I thought to myself, surely Andrew, Augustine, or Confucius was speaking directly to me as I pondered that very question recently.

Yes, Padgett's gift was extraordinary, and he did the bulk of the work to receive the Truths that we all now share. However, without your gift and the gifts of others similarly situated we would not have the guidance to put the Truths into action.

As we study the law, we often argue about the intent of the legislature, or in constitutional law, the intent of the founding fathers who wrote the constitution. With the Truths given to Padgett, there's no need to have such confusion or arguments because we receive these wonderful contemporary messages that provide us that intent or purpose for the various spiritual laws and Truths. Now that doesn't mean there is no room for interpretation, just look at all the splintering groups of Divine Love followers. Nonetheless, I believe there was even recent messages on this topic, for us to pull together, put aside our differences and work together to share these Truths.

I enjoy reading all the messAges you receive, Al, and I take each one to heart, trying to learn something from each one. I enjoy reading other's messages as well, and I follow your advice to take what resonates with my soul and disregard the rest. We have the Padgett Messages as a litmus test, and everyone can judge for themselves whether a contemporary message is harmonious with the Truths revealed through Padgett or not.

Keep up the good work, and I look forward to reading many, many more messages (and maybe even hearing a few in person! :lol: )

Love and hugs to all,
Dennis
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Dennis. Lovely comments and I'm glad that you benefit from the messages where ever they may originate. It's all a gift and we can learn from all kinds of sources. I too hope that we will be together soon and our angel friends may speak. I don't believe that they have any preference or criteria for who they use as long as they can get their message of truth across. Maybe even you, my friend, will some day be a part of the work in this way ;) .

I am feeling some tinges of doubt as I encounter the roadblocks in front of our intended travels to England & Ireland. As it stands, we probably will not be going to the Irish Divine Love retreat. Blackpool looms large as well as we wait powerless to do anything but wait :( . May God's Will be done but man is this a tough go as Jeanne and I have done everything in our power to get over there. My guidance is firm, loving and entirely positive that we are doing the work intended over there. As for timing, I think that the Angels are on a different clock :? . We love our home here and have felt very replenished and are learning great lessons and having some profound insights but enough already......lets get the show on the road. I not so humbly await the decisions of the immigration officials of the UK. Even God must wait for these guys. I wish that I had His patience. Pray that all will be well Dennis and all of those reading this. We need all the prayers that we can get. Much love to you.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
pc10282013
Happy Camper

Post by pc10282013 »

If Geoff is reading this, I would suggest him to get a surface tablet. It supports multitasking and has full office. All done by Microsoft.

That way he can type on the go. :D
Doles
Family

Post by Doles »

I certainly do not want to compare myself to the great James Padgett because there is no comparison.

Would you care to elaborate on this a little? And at the risk of offending others, what was so great about James Padgett? I haven't read anything else up this point, so perhaps others had already inquired about it.
P.S. I could see myself making the same statement by the way. But my questions still stand. Oh the irony!
With Blessings!
Doles
Doles
Family

Post by Doles »

Ok, I did say I didn't read everything yet when I made my comments. So of course I did jump the gun, having read Dennis' post and Al's beautiful recovery... :P.
With Blessings!
Doles