Vague messages

This forum is for all other topics
BethM
Site Admin

Re: Vague messages

Post by BethM »

One potential issue with messages is the messenger and their ability to receive the message. Your mileage may vary wrt pastor Dana. God may have provided him with specific dates in his dreams, but that doesn't mean that the good pastor interpreted the message in the dreams correctly. I happen to like how the guy in this other video explains literal vs metaphorical in dream interpretation ... and his thought that pastor Dana's dream represents a Jonah/Ninevah opportunity. Frankly, that seems a lot more plausible to me than the other responses I've seen ... which suggest that the reason that the UN, Russia, and China will be traipsing all over the US is because by then, the rapture will have taken place and all the 'good' Christians will be gone!

Also re the message/messenger, Dan Bowman (a long-time DLer) posted a message from Jesus yesterday saying that, as of July 1, the "gates to God’s Celestial Kingdom are now closed and will never re-open again." That blows Russians in the US after November out of the water wrt impact if it's true! Of course, if it is true, I can't do anything about it besides just pray to continue to develop my own soul. And be glad that the Padgett messages talk very glowingly about the happiness they felt being on spheres 3, 5, and 7.

And in a third message/messenger combo, in Jane's recent message from Jesus, he tries to console by pointing out that:
Many will be leaving this world in times to come. Many. I say this not to frighten you. The manner in which I left this world was a terrible tragedy. Yet love and life awaited me, and the nurturing I received from my Father was far greater than any I could have received from life on this Earth.
Lots of messages, lots of messengers. I think Geoff is right, that we need to listen to our own individual guidance. And for those of us whose tuners to that guidance aren't particular good, *that's* probably what we need to be working on above all else.
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

I cannot access the link to the fb post on my phone. I will have to join the fb divine love group on my new fb account. ;)

That message is a very scary thought though.

AlFike, can you please address this?

Yes, Beth I agree. We will have to focus our efforts on being attuned to our guides because it seems Jane's message did not address this at all. I will go back and see if her older messages have anything that validates what Dan received.

I'm sure if Al knew this to be true he would have said something by now.

Beth, you seem to be in the loop of things so you wouldn't have been surprised to read this message had you known.

How can we discern truth from untruths. Beth, you said he has been a DLer for a long time and must have some credibility with the group.... Would Dan Bowman ask to touch on this subject again if AlFike says he interpreted this message incorrectly?

I read in an old message that it would be a very long time before God closed the celestial heavens again. What seems long to us must be like a short amount of time to spirits. So when they say we have plenty of time they must means a very large amount of time. So then certainly we haven't reached that point in time when this closing happens.

Like you said, I'd find contentment in the happiness of the 3rd,5th, and 7th but eventually we'd want more and not have access to it. How sad.

I don't see how God would close the celestial heavens when this group and others around the world are working diligently to spread the word. We as humans have not progressed enough yet. God knows more time is needed, especially since right now there is a reckoning happening that is supposed to rebalance and push humanity towards light. It would in my opinion not be the moment God would choose to do this. I know God has his own plan and I can't assume anything when it comes to these plans, but don't
you agree it seems that this message is in error? Sigh....

Thank you Beth for bringing this message from Dan here. I wouldn't have known of it otherwise. Hopefully others chime in. This one is an important message that could change everything.

Tiffany
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

BethM wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:24 am Frankly, that seems a lot more plausible to me than the other responses I've seen ... which suggest that the reason that the UN, Russia, and China will be traipsing all over the US is because by then, the rapture will have taken place and all the 'good' Christians will be gone!
Woah. Thats so amusing and sad at the same time. Boy is there a shock awaiting these people when THEY are immersed in this and conclude they have been left behind.
tiffanyo wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:08 pmI don't see how God would close the celestial heavens when this group and others around the world are working diligently to spread the word. We as humans have not progressed enough yet. God knows more time is needed, especially since right now there is a reckoning happening that is supposed to rebalance and push humanity towards light. It would in my opinion not be the moment God would choose to do this. I know God has his own plan and I can't assume anything when it comes to these plans, but don't
you agree it seems that this message is in error? Sigh....
If it were true the Circle of Seven just wasted three years. Nah, I don't think so.

hugs
Geoff
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

Just noticed your messages Al and Geoff. I had only saw Beth's post.

I will take heed of all your advice guys.

Geoff, my theory was that all governments were in kahoots to depopulate the world. So if it was created, they were willing to get rid of their own. Pretty sinister. I'm almost embarrassed that I believed it cause it is so evil.

No more conspiracy theories lol. I dont want to be described as being negative. :oops: It is negative to live with these thoughts. I never thought of it that way. I dont want to feed off of these negative ideas. Thanks.

Boy do we humans love looking for drama :lol: or maybe we just want to be in the know and investigate things til something make a little sense. I just looked at it as being one step ahead of evil. But I will leave that all behind and let it go.

I like when you said evil is never organized. It always turns on itself.

If the angels declare it is natural and not man-made then I accept it.

Yes, Al. I know you keep telling me but it really is hard to separate one's self from the mind. I am just as hard headed as my children :lol: I will try to dig deeper into developing my own perception of things. I look to you all and put my faith in your answers. But as you told me a few times before, I have to descern for myself and find guidance through developing those soul faculties. I cant look to you guys for all the answers, though it seems much easier. With time I'll get there. :D

Tiffany
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

Glad to hear you don't agree Geoff. It really would have been sad.

Tiffany
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

Lol something about the way I worded that is confusing. :shock:

I'm glad you don't think the celestial heavens have been closed.

That's better.

Gn everyone

Tiffany
BethM
Site Admin

Post by BethM »

tiffanyo wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:42 pm Geoff, my theory was that all governments were in kahoots to depopulate the world. So if it was created, they were willing to get rid of their own. Pretty sinister. I'm almost embarrassed that I believed it cause it is so evil.

No more conspiracy theories lol.
Yes Tiffany ... for your own mental health and spiritual welfare, just say no to Infowars!! :D
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I'm very happy to hear that you've had a bit of a re calibration in your thinking Tiffany. One step closer to soul wisdom my love. Like the pastor, Dan, me etc., each brings in their own biases. Having met Dan, he is eager for attention and to have some recognition in the DL community. He is on the fringes as his approach to people is a bit inconsistent and sometimes harsh. In the beginning of my online explorations, i joined a forum called Truth for all People of which Dan was a very active member. All went well for a few months as we congratulated each other on finding the DL truths through Padgett. One comment I made was that I thought that every message through a medium is flawed in some way, including Padgett. Dan Bowman was so incensed that I would dare criticize Padgett that he drummed me out of the forum. He is what I deem a Padgett fundamentalist and has some pretty rigid views on things. He has been touting the closing of the Kingdom for at least a year. It does not resonate, nor with my own prayers and solicitations from God to receive His Divine Love have I felt anything different. My favorite message on the subject is this one in Judas https://new-birth.net/contemporary-mess ... sept-2001/. Hope you get that gut/soul feeling for what the truth of the matter is. And a long time in spirit is a VERY long time on earth. much love.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Jeanne and I had a prayer after posting here and received a definitive message from Jesus that the Celestial Heavens are still open for business. We are still able to receive God's Love etc. Its posted on Light Bringers Whats app. Hopefully soon it will be transcribed and put on Soultruth.ca . Tiffany, Jeanne is still waiting for you to contact her so that you can be included on the Whatsapp.........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

Glad to hear it!

I thought I did send her a pm on here. I will try again.

Tiffany