Vague messages

This forum is for all other topics
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Vague messages

Post by tiffanyo »

Hello everyone,

I wondered why the angels didn't give clear details on what's going to happen. They said more havoc would come. I wish they gave specifics. Do you ask them to be more specific when you are receiving messages? Do they refuse because things can always change? I just wish we knew what was coming specifically and where we should be. I want to protect my family and know where to go to avoid some of the havoc that is coming. Is it mostly just America? It said it would be swift. Will it be a combination of natural disasters and the disease? A new emerging disease? I try not to live in fear. But this feels orchestrated by the governments. The messages make it iseem like this is happening naturally? I'm very confused.

Again not a divine love question. I'm sorry. Does anyone want to discuss this on pm?

Thanks,
Tiffany
Geoff
Family

Re: Vague messages

Post by Geoff »

Dear Tiffany,

There are two or three reasons.

1. The angels do not access the future. God does, but unless He decides, as happened to a pastor who put out a video recently, dates are just guesswork. That is because we all have free will and so the timing of things varies depending on what we do. So the angels don't get into guessing.

2. They also don't want to scare us. Just recently they have reiterated we will be in lockdown again soon, we need food and such like stored. So I am topping up my stores each time I go shopping. I just buy more than I normally would. And then who do they warn? We live all over the world.

Yes we would all like to know that there will be a new disease in September starting in Xyz and then a huge flood in kph two weeks later and then a volcanic eruption three weeks later in fgt. Incidentally, unless you have spent some time reading this site:

The Watchers

you will have no idea how much is actually happening literally hour by hour. I just took a peek and jeez there is serious stuff going on. This is why we have been told to listen to our individual guidance. There is no way via normal news channels you would be aware of this. Its not repeated in any news channels. And its impossible to expect Al Fike to issue warnings to every Divine Love person he knows of. Too much happening already.

But the US? Yes I don't feel very positive for your chances. We will all be affected and already have been, as here in Australia, but It does not match the depth of despondency I feel about the US. The reasons are social and political.

Geoff
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

All reasonable answers Geoff. Thanks. I too saw the video of the pastor just this morning and I know my family and I will be in the thick of things very soon. What he said validated Al's message more. Al didn't give dates or go into detail but both seem to reflect the same idea. Brace ourselves for something soon is going to happen. It feels very disheartening being on the inside of this. I know america is not the first or last to ever experience something so scary. Its not just this disease. it is like you said, both a social and political thing here. We see what happens in other countries where there is war within the country. It is so scary to think America will face this too. It has to be making this worse for us here. The political debate and the protests for social justice. It's feeding that negative energy. The more we behave unlovingly and go against each other the more the disease will get us. It's like we are the epicenter of greed, anger, lies, corruption, jealousy, injustice.... and that is why we supposedly have so many cases.

But then I go on to infowars.com and he is very convincing in showing that this is a hoax of some sort. Planned. I dont know whether he is nuts or only sounds crazy because the truth is stranger than fiction. So then it makes me wonder if the only earth changes the angels are talking about are the changes that have to do with weather and land and sea.

If the disease was created though, wouldn't the angels just say so? They haven't said so.... i don't think.

Has anyone in the divine love community been given the opportunity to express these truths. I know it said government leaders would come to know this truth and seek the guidance of this group. Has that happened at any governmental level? The world desperately needs it.
Change the course of everything. But, I feel we are far past that point now. Not to be a negative Nancy. Which I seem to be in my post lol but I don't feel they would listen. They're so materially driven. So corrupted. Ugh. I dont mean to judge. I know it is wrong. But the truth is there is a lot of bad going on. Why would they listen if the powers that be, the ones truly pulling the strings, benefit when catastrophe strikes. They feed off of this negativity to stay in power. They have very little interest in developing their souls. Their beliefs are so far removed from divine love teachings. Most probably don't believe Jesus ever existed let alone still communicates and guides from the other side... How will we convince them.

As usual, so all over the place in my thoughts

Tiffany
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Tiffany for opening up this conversation. Yes, we are all dying to know the details but alas in their wisdom the Angels have said that they will feed us information as we need it. Otherwise our imaginations and tendency to exaggerate what is given may derail us from the important guidance which will assist us, our families and possibly open doors to service and truth shared with others. God has a plan and rather than speculate what that plan is, we need to go deeper in prayer and listen. As for concrete guidance, so far stocking up on food and not making any long term plans seems to be a reasonable way to deal with what might be coming.
I believe that the Pastors prophesy is partly true but his comments completely reflect his interpretation and beliefs as to the end days. What we will experience as far as we've been guided and shown is a great shift to light and more harmony but first comes the washing away of the human condition and darkness. So we are in for a rough ride but a beautiful outcome to what will surely be a difficult transition. Brace yourself indeed but brace in prayer and faith rather than despair and fear. A tough thing for us vulnerable humans to do but that is our test and challenge. All this attention and ministrations from the Angels is because they ( and God of course) want us to succeed and step into greater light. Its our last chance to be a part of God's plan for Humanity and I'm making efforts every day to inch closer to God in prayer for His Love and try to extricate myself from the baser aspects of the human condition. Not much news coverage, lots of walks and gardening and fully engaged in our spiritual work. There is always a way to let go of the mind's obsessions with negativity and shift into soul affirmation. Hope you agree. Much love......Al

PS: I don't see that the Angels are unable to see future events as Geoff sates. I have been privileged to have visions of the future and I'm certainly not in the category of a Celestial angel, so if this can come to me as a limited mortal, I can only imagine what Celestials can receive in prayer .
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

AlFike wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:25 am PS: I don't see that the Angels are unable to see future events as Geoff sates. I have been privileged to have visions of the future and I'm certainly not in the category of a Celestial angel, so if this can come to me as a limited mortal, I can only imagine what Celestials can receive in prayer .
As usual I say something and Al does not understand what i said. :lol: :lol:

No human and no angel (of the kind Al refers to as angels) can as a matter of course observe the future. Like just go look and see.

God can and does share the future when He thinks its important. When Al gets a vision I certainly can't tell and maybe Al can't tell either where its source lies. Some visions, like me seeing my soul, was undoubtedly a guide showing me. It was not about the future. When Al saw a vision of a disease in China he agrees he does not know the timing. So he was not given the timing of a future event. And I recall a message later that also added the event was not certain. On that basis I can say it did not come from God directly as a vision of the future. We have at least one message telling us the angels, including Jesus do not know the future:

Men or prophets cannot tell what will happen centuries ahead - it can only be known by the Father.

So all I am saying is when a fellow gets specific dates for a specific event, and this happens as foretold, it came from God directly. Sure I don't know if God asks His angels to create the dream, that is indeed very likely.

I hope this makes it clear enough. There are other messages on this topic.

Spinoza writes about medium’s ability to predict the future of any person.

hugs
Geoff
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

tiffanyo wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:30 pmIf the disease was created though, wouldn't the angels just say so? They haven't said so.... i don't think.
Dear Tiffany,

Not sure what you mean by "created"? The angels have told us the conditions on Earth at the moment are ripe for many terrible diseases to emerge.

hugs
Geoff
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

AlFike, I guess it makes sense not giving too many specific details. My imagination goes wild with little the details given on this specific subject. So I can't imagine with very detailed information. Still, I would rather know.

Also the pastor definitely based his interpretation on his own ideas. Also he talked about ammunition. Im sure if God gave him the vision he would have said that even defending one's self with guns during times like this is not okay. I know i read protecting one's self with violence comes with a price.... but that's another conversation.

Geoff, when I said "created" I meant that is it possible humans created this virus. The angels could have meant that humans are capable of creating these diseases and we will be susceptible to them because of how we live. Isn't it true that we only have diseases because of the unspiritual conditions here? Is it true that in the perfect human condition it wouldn't exist?

In the message about the havoc that is to come they said this disease continues to molder within the ground because of the conditions on earth. So that means a second wave caused by our continued low earth conditions.

Alfike, Is it possible to ask AlFike if it is naturally occurring or man-made in a lab or something crazy like that? N that the effects is exasperated by both our collective low condition and the intentional spreading. Something in me says there is alot of bad happening behind the scenes. There are those who think there is a depopulation agenda. They may be planning to get rid of alot of us but in the end it will cause a cleansing that will help us to progress and balance some of the energy. Maybe God allows it cause he won't intervene with the freewill of the ones in control on earth and will pave a path towards light for us despite the challenges. Those who are in charge of this plan do not know it but in the end God wins and their selfish plans will ultimately help God fulfill what he wishes us to accomplish....
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

oops I meant to write AlFike is it possible to ask if it is naturally occurring.... :oops: I was rewording my sentence n didn't remove the second AlFike. I am the typo and error queen :lol:
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

tiffanyo wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:07 pm Geoff, when I said "created" I meant that is it possible humans created this virus. The angels could have meant that humans are capable of creating these diseases and we will be susceptible to them because of how we live. Isn't it true that we only have diseases because of the unspiritual conditions here? Is it true that in the perfect human condition it wouldn't exist?
Well regarding covid-19 the science is out there. It was not man made. They can tell this by analysis of the virus. However man can create disease and could if they chose. It would be extremely foolish to assume you could create a pandemic for which your country would be immune, especially if you have 50% of the people of the world in your country and what you are creating is a virus which by its very nature will mutate beyond any vaccine. Added to which we dont have a lot of success with vaccines for virus being stable. The flu vaccine is only good for three months.

To be immune to disease you have to be more advanced than any of us are currently. The angels don't speculate on the impossible.

I would recommend to protect yourself against the very negative attitudes that accompany seeing the world through the lens of a conspiracy theorist. the angels have already dismissed that. Evil is never organised. It always turns on itself.

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I agree with Geoff on conspiracy theory. No need to heap a big load of ideas on flimsy ground. Yes, I think that asking these kind of questions are not productive and unless our Celestial friends need for us to know these things, they will not answer. Celestials are concerned about teaching truth about the soul and its progression. Earthly, mundane issues are not on their agenda unless their is good reason to warn us. Like the second message that Geoff posted regarding information from mediums said, if you want lower order information, go to a medium that does that kind of channeling. Even so, everything is subject to distortion and mindful speculations. You are best to go to your own soul for guidance in prayer. The mind is always hungering for knowledge and facts and because the mind has its own glass ceiling regarding its ability to understand deep spiritual truths, the soul faculties need to be developed so that one can go further in their understanding of truth. I know that we live on the earth plane and are very rooted in material thought, but if a number of us mortals were to break through the glass to higher levels of consciousness, then the world would truly start to change and in time disease would indeed disappear.

As for prognostication, I have given readings to a number of people regarding their future. My rough estimate would be that I have about a 50% accuracy rate in those predictions. Whether I am reading the trends or the desires of that individual, it is possible to see into the future, if not darkly. So there is something about the mortal's and spirits psychic capacity to put two and two together in such a way as to be able to look into the future. The down side is that if a person takes those readings as fact, then that information informs the future for them. I always say to take it all with a grain of salt and if it comes true, it is an interesting manifestation of not well understood human gifts and capacities. I certainly don't want the karma of directing anyone in specific ways and changing their future in this weird way. Please keep in mind that because we live in a low sphere which often inhibits our soul explorations, we cannot possibly see all the truth at this stage of awakening. Always something more to understand and see with the eyes of our soul. Please call me Al, I'm your brother on the Divine Path . Much love.......Al otherwise known as AlFike
Endless journey,endless Love.