Vague messages

This forum is for all other topics
BethM
Site Admin

Re: Vague messages

Post by BethM »

I've got the message on the podcast; will add a link to the transcript when it is available. Thank you Al & Jeanne!

https://divinelovesanctuary.podbean.com/e/jesus-%e2%80%94-july-9-2020-gibsons-bc/
brian_holmes
Happy Camper

Post by brian_holmes »

Hi all. I have been developing, on my own, for the last couple of years my mediumistic writing abilities and have been working with mostly Celestial Angels to do so. I have received some good messages and some mundane ones depending on my rapport on the day of the message. I sit down at the computer after I pray and meditate. That said, I am very far from being as effective a channel as Al is.

Having read Al’s/Jesus’ email addressing The Pastor Dana video, I asked Jesus for more input regarding these since all the messages seemed disconcerting. As usual my rapport started out waveringly but became stronger. Take these words as you will, I just offer them because it is such an important time we are living in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B.H. I asked Jesus to address Pastor Dana’s dream/prophecy and whether it was going to come true, as well as the message given by Jesus, through Al, in response to it.

Jesus. You are here and alive at a propitious time, Brian. Your help will be appreciated at this time by God and by all who are working on the Divine Love Path. It is not coincidence all the many things which led up to this day. There are changes on the wing and I would like to tell you that they are not tumultuous changes, but I can’t say that. But I can say that you do have nothing to fear if you pray and stay in God’s Light, to play on His playground, as you might like to say. As to September and November. I don’t see specific things happening then, but there is a cauldron of anger and unrest which brews and just as happened with the recent protests and rioting it will not take much to trigger the same thing from happening again. The world and your country are a lit fuse. Prayer may help that fuse be snuffed out. But from one person or one hundred persons, this will not be enough. Thousands, nay millions will need to participate in prayer for a lightening of conditions on your world. It is not God who brings the turmoil to Earth at this time, it is the conditions built up by humanity and as will any wound or disease which gets to a critical point, healing must begin to take place or a withering and death. It is a result of the laws of the universe. But the illness felt upon your planet does not need to be remedied by radical surgery, prayer can do the same thing. The Pastor’s message can be effective as an agent for change that would help in the avoiding of chaos and travails. If his message, which has been seen by many so far, can be taken as a reason to pray by the millions who see it, God will hear the voices of His children and catastrophe can be avoided. He will cradle in His arms all who make such prayers and the Light that is generated by this cry from humanity will itself change the atmosphere of your planet, will cause the darkness to lessen and the Light of Love and the Light of God to take hold.

Those who feel anger will start to feel love, those who feel hate will start to feel compassion, and those who feel left out and lost will start to feel that humanity has beauty in it, that humanity has love in it, that there is more to humanity than you are told of in the news.

Don’t fear overmuch about what is coming at any point in the future. The future is changeable. Years out it is very malleable, months out it is still apt to be formed one way or another. There is still time to change what may or may not be prophecy. You and your cohort need to express the need for prayer. An army needs to be raised, yes, but not an army of weapons carrying men and women, but an army of prayer saying men and women around the world, and the larger that army, the better for humanity upon the Earth. Something will happen. It is still in your hands just what will happen. Pray to our Father for peace, pray to our Father for His Love to be delivered into the hearts of those who need it, pray that faith will be given to those who need it, and pray that love can be had between individuals and groups and states and nations.

My message through Al Fike can stand on its own merits and it is largely as I intended it. Thank you for calling me for clarification. I come and answer because I know that you will take my message and generate prayer from the people. There are other avenues which will generate this prayer as well, but you and your Divine Love cohort are to be counted on particularly for calling for prayer from the faithful and the faithless. Prayer works, you know this, many people know this. Now is the time to do it, intensely, with heart and frequently. Good luck, my friend. Never fear. This can be a great time as well.

Jesus
BethM
Site Admin

Post by BethM »

tiffanyo wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:48 pm I thought I did send her a pm on here. I will try again.
Tiffany, I'm not sure how often Jeanne is on the forum. And I also think it may be easy to overlook PMs here (I've missed a notification at least once!). I've PM'd you her email address ... that may be a better way to connect. :D
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Lovely to hear from you Brian and what a surprise about your mediumship. The message is certainly positive and the call for prayer always needed. Thank you for sharing it my brother. Much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Indeed good to hear things are progressing well for you Brian.

hugs
Geoff
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

Hi friends! We have all been on interesting and different journeys. :) Mine has lead me down some of the rabbit holes you are referring to Tiffany, and have resulted in me seeing the world in a different way. I have a desire to know all truth, to bring forth the deception so all can be healed and the world transformed. In my research over the years, I have come to know of many dark and terrible things happening behind the scenes that most of us are not aware of (the world is not as it seems). I have found one of these things done in secret does consist of messing around with the DNA of viruses to create very serious diseases in the name of biological warfare. Whether or not this is how COVID-19 was created is a unknown, but I've found evidence to suggest it could've been manmade. Though interesting, IMHO this is not the most important tidbit to consider during these times. What I take away from this is that the world is very much out of harmony with God. Terrible things have been done to people in the name of power and greed. It underscores so many things in this world in which we live and causes so much conflict, division, fear, and hate. The way to change this lost world is through God's Love penetrating every corner. Our love and prayers are a huge part of this cleansing process.

Having said my piece on that topic, :geek: I will echo the thoughts of the other gentleman. The future is set to a certain extent that God's plan prevails. The details of how exactly that occurs is up for change. So for the angels or anyone to tell us exactly what is going to happen and when, is a bit unrealistic. But man it would be nice if they could do that, right! Save us some guesswork and worry for sure! :lol:

I agree with Al, prayer is your best tool in the case of a changing world. As events unfold, being close to God and knowing his guidance will be most crucial. In the end, God's world will be created, one of love, peace and harmony. The darkness created by humanity will be shed, cleansed by our loving Father for the good of all, even those in darkness! It is a hopeful time! Change is coming and it is GOOD! :)

Tiffany, there is an amazing book out there called For the Love of His Own Creation. It was written by Jane Gartshore, from the Divine Love community. You can find it on her website for free:
https://fortheloveofhisowncreation.ca/
It shows how important it is to stay close to God during times of upheaval. It's amazing!!! I think you will find it helpful. Hugs!
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

Thank you for your input Susan. I'm glad to know I wasn't alone in looking up these scary plans, though Geoff and Al say to not bother with them and that there isn't too much truth in it. Actually they basically called it non truths lol.

I take their advice because I want to be on the productive side of change. Prayer is what is most needed. Our contribution to the world will be our good vibes, our thoughts, and our prayers for healing! Change is coming. Amen to that!

I will check out the book you suggested. I have to go back to all the previous posts and write down all the reading suggestions I've been given. At this point there is no way to remember them all :lol:

God bless you.

Tiffany
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Tiffany,

Here are a few insights that have worked for me. As Susan said, we are all on different journeys and have come across different information. Ultimately we each have to discern for ourselves what resonates with us and what does not -- no matter who said or wrote it. It is good to consider other people's views, but each of us are in the end responsible for own our conclusions and beliefs -- and they may change over time as we grow in insights, soul perceptions and inspiration.

As has been mentioned, prophecy fulfillment and the timing of it is conditional on causes and conditions, including people's choices and behavior. It is largely a matter of cause and effect. Greed, deception, recklessness, selfishness, etc. will not bring about good results. The earth has been greatly exploited and abused -- which is against God's purpose and intent. Things have to get back into harmony for God's plan to be fulfilled. So events will happen that will accomplish this. But as the various messages tell us, there is light at the other end -- a world of beauty and harmony that awaits us. And if we don't physically survive what is coming, we have a wonderful future awaiting us in the spirit world! So either way, we can't lose.

Even if Dan Bowman's message was correct -- which I don't believe is the case -- those of us on the Divine Love path and even our soul mates would continue to have access to the Divine Love and opportunity to grow in it till one day, we'll be able to enter the Celestial Kingdom.

A very needed change is coming to the earth and while the journey will be challenging, the final outcome will be beautiful and healing. So as long as we keep praying for the Love and staying close to God, we have little to worry about.

Love.
Eva