New Age and natural love path

This forum is for all other topics
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

New Age and natural love path

Post by tiffanyo »

To me, this new age movement though wrong in many aspects has alot of good to it. It seems like the natural love path. Maybe this is going to be a part of the evolution of man. Going from complete self centered, material minds to unselfish, loving minds.

Since there is only progression, the next thing that would happen would be the divine love path after man has mastered the natural love path on earth. I know this would take alot of time if we just sat back and watched it happen. Heck, we'd all be long gone before this was all accomplished. I could just foresee it happening on its own this way.

If the world took on the natural love path enough to balance the earth of disharmonies would lots of people then suddenly become more attuned and become mediums and able to hear their guides?

Would the divine love angels come to guide humans further to transition into the divine love path?

Earth is supposed to eventually become just as it was when God first placed souls into Aman and Amon here right? Orr, is this not right?? Would that happen at a point where man reached evolution that is the perfect natural man or would we have to all be divine lovers?

What are your thoughts?

I really didn't think this post through and I am sorry if it got a little confusing :lol: I'm always in a rush to post and get back to the kiddos. Just thought it could spark some good back and forth.

Gotta keep this board alive for newbies like me!
Tiffany
Geoff
Family

Re: New Age and natural love path

Post by Geoff »

Dear Tiffany,

The Natural Love path is a valid path. The world has to change, and will change and they will not all choose the DL path, so its going to be just fine if many choose to really practice Natural Love. However if enough choose the DL path, and practice it such that they become fully awakened, I think that will cause a great many to reconsider. The fully awakened human is a beautiful sight to behold.

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Every spiritual path is working towards the benefit of humanity. If this is not the case then its not a path worth taking. The big difference between the Natural love path and the Divine Love path is that the former is focused on purifying the soul and informing the mind where with DL we are seeking to expand and transform the soul. In each case higher thoughts, motives and loving expressions are a part of the intent. Who can reject such motives ? In the case of Divine Love, we approach this with God as the guide and source . In the case of the natural love, humanity informs the path. Its easier to start from the human perspective, and we all do, but in time we seek the high road which is our individual and intimate relationship with the Creator. In this regard we are following the Laws of God to the best of our ability rather than betting on the 'human' approach to life. Both can lead to greater light but only one assures greater soul wisdom, expansion and a joy that is unknown by those who follow the human path to their own salvation. Soul awakening is the higher road to solving the dilemmas of life and we get to feel a quality of love and happiness that is unique and awesome. Much love........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

This is a good message on this subject: https://new-birth.net/padgetts-messages ... ol-1-pg12/. In part it says this:
... It is first important to understand what is meant by the “Kingdom of God.” Some understand or conceive it to be a kingdom on earth in which the will and laws of God will be followed and obeyed by men in the mortal life, and others understand it to be that Kingdom of God which exists and will continue to exist in perfection in the spirit world; and some few, that kingdom which will find its home or place of existence in the Celestial Spheres.

Now, the way to each of these kingdoms is not the same, although in pursuing the way to one, and that the Celestial Kingdom, the way to the others, must necessarily be followed, or in other words, he who follows the way to the Celestial Kingdom pursues that course which in its pursuit, will cause him to do those things and obey those laws of God that are necessary to establish the Kingdoms on earth and in the spirit world; but he who pursues only the way that leads to the establishment of the kingdom on earth and in the spirit world, cannot possibly become an inhabitant of the Celestial Kingdom. The Kingdom of God on earth, or in the spirit world, may be obtained by man, or spirit, by obeying the will of God in those essentials that will work a purification of his natural love, and cause that coming into harmony with His laws which affect and control man as mere man; that is, that will restore man to the condition of perfection that existed before the fall of the first parents; ....

But there is a Kingdom greater and different and unlike these kingdoms of which I have been writing, and that is the Celestial Kingdom of God; and only those who receive of the Divine Essence can become inhabitants of this Kingdom. The souls of men must become transformed into the very Nature Divine of God, and the natural love of man be changed in all its qualities and elements into the Divine Love of the Father.
So the two paths parallel in terms of thoughts and actions, but are powered in different ways -- human will and effort (with God's help) achieving soul purification in the natural love path, or Divine Love soul transformation on the Divine Love path.

Love,
Eva